Willie Bauld testimonial programme.

Curious

I was speaking to a relative last night who has hundreds of hearts programs in the attic and is wondering if anyone buys these things. One that he did mention stood out and from his memory its a program from Willie Bauld's testimonial, all he can remember is that it all in black (from the 60's maybe) but can't recall the game...anyone know if people would buy it and what kind of price he would be looking at?

He was going to chuck them in the bin until I advised him that he could at least make a couple of quid :rolleyes:

I was speaking to a relative last night who has hundreds of hearts programs in the attic and is wondering if anyone buys these things. One that he did mention stood out and from his memory its a program from Willie Bauld's testimonial, all he can remember is that it all in black (from the 60's maybe) but can't recall the game...anyone know if people would buy it and what kind of price he would be looking at?

He was going to chuck them in the bin until I advised him that he could at least make a couple of quid :rolleyes:

I collect old Hearts memorabilia. Please feel free to send me a private message. At the very least I should be able to point you in the right direction to establish what they are worth, and the most productive way of selling them if that's what your relative wants to do.

Say What Again
One that he did mention stood out and from his memory its a program from Willie Bauld's testimonial, all he can remember is that it all in black (from the 60's maybe) but can't recall the game

1962110501%20Sheffield%20United%202-2%20Tynecastle.jpg

1962110501%20Sheffield%20United%202-2%20Tynecastle.jpg

That's the one mate.......

I have a signed copy of it.........although it is defaced elsewhere in the programme aftre my brother ( 3 at the time) took to doing a bit of his own art work...!!!!!!

Thanks for the pm's everyone. Not being a ahem hearts follower...I can't answer your questions, I'll get him to register on here and reply to all your pm's. I have found out the the program isn't for Willie Bauld testimonial it's for a game that was played after his passing.

Excuse my ignorance.

The program is printed all in black and is apparently very rare.....so says a tim and hibby collector.

Dirk Diggler
Thanks for the pm's everyone. Not being a ahem hearts follower...I can't answer your questions, I'll get him to register on here and reply to all your pm's. I have found out the the program isn't for Willie Bauld testimonial it's for a game that was played after his passing.

Excuse my ignorance.

The program is printed all in black and is apparently very rare.....so says a tim and hibby collector.

I've always liked Dunfermline fc.

Ok :wacko:

You did claim to be a Pars fan when you registered here did you not ?

:hobofish:

You did claim to be a Pars fan when you registered here did you not ?

:hobofish:

I never said I wasn't.

Presumption is an evil thing.

Archived