The first Romanov lie.......................

We_are_the_Hearts

Yup...thats a biggy right there! he also described us as the best fans in the world!

what a sneak! he wormed his way in put an iron blanket on all goings on inside tynecastle. if thats how he treats the best fans in the world I am glad he does'nt hate us!

We_are_the_Hearts

Burley was damaging the club.

We will win the SPL in 3 years.

We won't sell any players to the OF.

Also, not necessarily lies but this one, I think, gives one of the most interesting insights into how his mind works:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14816

very interesting. the reason he gave for Burley were just silly. he works in a agents office? lol the bottom line was burley done the job he was hired to do... vlad could have brought the players in and dealt with the agents then burley would have had any dealings with agents... Vlad just passing blame for another stupid decision.

We_are_the_Hearts
very interesting. the reason he gave for Burley were just silly. he works in a agents office? lol the bottom line was burley done the job he was hired to do... vlad could have brought the players in and dealt with the agents then burley would have had any dealings with agents... Vlad just passing blame for another stupid decision.

No you are wrong, Burley was damaging the club each day. It's OK though as Rodney Romanov has the cure:rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson
That thread should be made a sticky and used as refference when needed for the misguided and the foolish ones!
Aye very good, old quotes from the weegia are going to make a difference to peoples views:p

Aye very good, old quotes from the weegia are going to make a difference to peoples views:p
:rofl:

Old quotes from the weegia :rofl: You really do crack me up! those are quotes printed by the media which are direct quotes from the owner of HMFC.

Now that we have established that ... are you still defending the indefensible Boo? you have had numerous digs at anyone who dares to criticise the regime.

I really do not know how you do it! you must walk about with rose tinted glasses on. try spec savers for a decent set of good old fashioned jam jars.. they might no look good but you can see much clearer!

Nucky Thompson
:rofl:

Old quotes from the weegia :rofl: You really do crack me up! those are quotes printed by the media which are direct quotes from the owner of HMFC.

Direct quotes or through translators? Then rehashed by the weegia for a better story:rolleyes: Obviously there is some truth in there, but it is all not gospel like some people think.

Not sure if this is him mentioned on July 18

http://encarta.msn.com/sidebar_1741502490/a_russian_voyage_from_the_white_to_the_black_sea.html

'I am hoping my son Roman will also call his son Roman,' he says, 'so that my grandson will be Roman Romanovich Romanov.'

:dribble:

Well there you go,and also Vlad or what ever your name is,don't hang onto the dream of your little boy having a family,HE'S GAY.

Direct quotes or through translators? Then rehashed by the weegia for a better story:rolleyes: Obviously there is some truth in there, but it is all not gospel like some people think.

Do you also speak through a translator,you must,no one and I mean no one would come out with as much crap as you do without it being mistranslated.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I made very sure they were direct quotes.

I would seriously wonder about somebody who genuinely thinks the perception of the Romanovs these articles give is a result of a media agenda.

Spoken like a true believer! Vr has filled us with diatribe from day one! he does not speak english or atleast he alludes to not speaking english, so any quotes are not direct. Some of the quotes are direct though, as they came from Rodney and his english is fine. So even judging on Rodney's comments it's clear to see they are liars!

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Spoken like a true believer! Vr has filled us with diatribe from day one! he does not speak english or atleast he alludes to not speaking english, so any quotes are not direct. Some of the quotes are direct though, as they came from Rodney and his english is fine. So even judging on Rodney's comments it's clear to see they are liars!

Some are from Fedotovas also - he speaks perfect English.

Also, all but one are from the BBC, who, if we must go down the media bias route, surely have less of an axe to grind than the Record or Scotsport.

To say these articles have all been spun. and to hint that that spin carries more weight than Vlad's true meaning, is just daft. It's a complete non-starter of an argument.

RoaldJensen

One thing that Vladimar Romanov did was to split the Hearts support into two different camps and some of the differences have resulted in very bitter exchanges of words.

On one hand we had those who believed anything he said no matter how ridiculous. One the other we had people who fervently hoped HMFC would do well under his leadership but couldnt equate what he was saying with common sense.

Unfortunately this led to people who were less than enthusiastic about "believe" without evidence being pilloried.

Hopefully Romanov can fulfill some of his promises having tried and failed to do things his way and restore some of the credibility both he and his predecessor have lost the club.

Some are from Fedotovas also - he speaks perfect English.

Also, all but one are from the BBC, who, if we must go down the media bias route, surely have less of an axe to grind than the Record or Scotsport.

To say these articles have all been spun. and to hint that that spin carries more weight than Vlad's true meaning, is just daft. It's a complete non-starter of an argument.

Exactly. some people just keep fighting the cause though! I dare say they will find some other way of rubbishing all they quotes. They might try the Vlad was on vallium that day and canny remember saying any of that.

Nucky Thompson
I made very sure they were direct quotes.

I would seriously wonder about somebody who genuinely thinks the perception of the Romanovs these articles give is a result of a media agenda.

There was a bit of a media agenda back then, but granted he did come out with some pish. You'll be hard pushed to find any recent 'direct quotes' from Vlad since someone had a wee word in his shell about keeping quiet;)

There was a bit of a media agenda back then, but granted he did come out with some pish. You'll be hard pushed to find any recent 'direct quotes' from Vlad since someone had a wee word in his shell about keeping quiet;)

Thats cause he is still on his little media blackout mission. he realised he could not get away with spouting all the pish he does back home, well, not in a civilised country. It's not like the back water of some baltic nation where he can make empty promises and nobody holds him accountable and noone would stand up to him. VR has been quoted and stoated for everything he has promised and has now decdided to keep away. he is a joke!

One thing that Vladimar Romanov did was to split the Hearts support into two different camps and some of the differences have resulted in very bitter exchanges of words.

On one hand we had those who believed anything he said no matter how ridiculous. One the other we had people who fervently hoped HMFC would do well under his leadership but couldnt equate what he was saying with common sense.

Unfortunately this led to people who were less than enthusiastic about "believe" without evidence being pilloried.

Hopefully Romanov can fulfill some of his promises having tried and failed to do things his way and restore some of the credibility both he and his predecessor have lost the club.

I agree with your analysis of the way the "fan debate" has evolved.

Archived