Happy skid mark saturday folks

kingm616

Was walking about in my local tesco in dunfermline wearing my 2012 cup winning shirt when i turned the corner and walked into the path of guy in a hibs shirt. The look of dread and embarassment on his face was priceless. I just gave him a smug look no words required.

maroonlegions

Bumped into a few Hibbies myself with my 2012 cup winners t-shirt on, i have the all maroon one, but one time a Hibby was behind me in the queue and must have noticed all the results on the back of my t-shirt especially the 5-1 .This t-shirt is ideal for strolling about the shops ect, in case one bums into one from the dark side.lol

Happy skid mark Saturday.

10177340_10152344051298965_7765378582727276490_n.jpg

Jamboman1512

I love when that happens, bumping into a h1b5 fans while wearing the maroon and white, the look u get is full of hatred but there is also a longing there, like they hate you so much but a the same time wish they were you, before they scurry away to cry in a corner somewhere like the rodents they are.

This t-shirt is ideal for strolling about the shops ect, in case one bums into one from the dark side.lol

:oohmatron:

Archived