Dirty Pretty Things

Jambo Ell

Anyone go to see them at the ABC last nite? Were really good. Quite liked some of their new stuff as well. Plenty of bruises today and my mate got 1 of the drumsticks which were launched into the crowd at the end of the gig.

Pretty glad I went now rather than watch the paint drying cup final on STV last nite.

Anyone go to see them at the ABC last nite? Were really good. Quite liked some of their new stuff as well. Plenty of bruises today and my mate got 1 of the drumsticks which were launched into the crowd at the end of the gig.

Pretty glad I went now rather than watch the paint drying cup final on STV last nite.

Really enjoyed it. Think the album will be even better than the first. The old stuff was really enjoyable too though.

No need for the Sellick fhans cheering and singing though. :(

Gigs and football should not be mixed.

Saw them 2 years ago (?) at the corn exchange. Quality night. Crowd was bouncing!!

I was there, great gig. Their drummer is a machine. Can't remember much though, ended up smashed and in The Garage (to my shame!). Encore rocked :)

Stoddyhmfc

The gig was amazing last night! Carl was on top form as was the drummer! plus the new stuff sounds really good.

can anyone tell me the name of the 2nd support act the band from california?

The gig was amazing last night! Carl was on top form as was the drummer! plus the new stuff sounds really good.

can anyone tell me the name of the 2nd support act the band from california?

It was Dusty Roads and something..

You didn't enjoy that did you? :confused:

Stoddyhmfc
It was Dusty Roads and something..

You didn't enjoy that did you? :confused:

haha yeah there were good banter! altho i had been drinking with the girl for about 5 hours before hand so even the proclaimers would have sounded good.

Archived