Hibs In Possible Admin Talks

Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf's Mate

I thought long and hard about posting this info simply because the source is related and has close ties with HFC.

A meeting has taken place talking about the implications of relegation. It was stated that as things currently stand, failure to gain promotion within the first attempt would result in the possibility of administration.

I know some will say well it's hardly rocket science etc. Also Farmer will not put funds into the club to stave off admin. He believe's that it should be self sufficient and run like any other business.

The media (or rather one person) is sniffing around and threatening to print a story to this effect.

My source is a relative on my dads side who played for them!

Gregory House M.D.

That would be ******* hilarious :jjyay:

I thought long and hard about posting this info simply because the source is related and has close ties with HFC.

A meeting has taken place talking about the implications of relegation. It was stated that as things currently stand, failure to gain promotion within the first attempt would result in the possibility of administration.

I know some will say well it's hardly rocket science etc. Also Farmer will not put funds into the club to stave off admin. He believe's that it should be self sufficient and run like any other business.

The media (or rather one person) is sniffing around and threatening to print a story to this effect.

The same could happen to Aberdeen, DUFC and the likes, they'll do what other clubs have done and cut their cloth accordingly, non story IMO.

Can't say this has came as a great shock, pretty obvious that are messed if they go down.

Jambopara

Oh the irony, revenge is like gazpacho

Best served cold......git it right up them!

Rudolf's Mate

The same could happen to Aberdeen, DUFC and the likes, they'll do what other clubs have done and cut their cloth accordingly, non story IMO.

Spot on mate. I've also been told that if the story is printed then there will be a rebuttal claiming no such meeting took place!

As you've said, any club going down would probably had the same talks.

No surprise here Petrie stated last year he needs 12k home gates to break even if and when they get relegated drastic cost cutting would happen several years in the wilderness and how will they get the money to pay for the lego stand that is due in 2015.

That's that then.

Let's turn this into an epic 47,000 post thread which most definitely won't come back to haunt us

This.

That's that then.

Let's turn this into an epic 47,000 post thread which most definitely won't come back to haunt us

and this.

That's that then.

good idea we should allow sirgay to join so he can post and we can laugh at him.

If anybody sends me a tenner I can tell them a story about what's going on behind the scenes

John Frum

Could we get hold of some shares to put in the freezer?

Rudolf's Mate

No surprise here Petrie stated last year he needs 12k home gates to break even if and when they get relegated drastic cost cutting would happen several years in the wilderness and how will they get the money to pay for the lego stand that is due in 2015.

Regardless of them staying up or not, they fully expect a large drop in season tickets. 6k has been mentioned for going down but it could be lower than that. Regardless they've factored in 12K and even 6k is not sustainable.

Mikey1874

Still to be relegated first but the prospect of not coming up vs Rangers (as long as they avoid -25 points for administration) and Hearts would be strong.

It seems the players Butcher has lined up for next season won't come if they are relegated. Meanwhile we are budgeting for at least 2 seasons down so less pressure.

maybee we can have a relegation party at fester road wear silly wee party hats and baloons

WavyGravy

Whether this is true or not I don't know. But can we truly claim Hubz are obsessed with our demise then start the same with them. I genuinelly don't care if they are on the bones of their arse or cash rich. They are a complete insignificance in my life. Let them do what they like.

Regardless of them staying up or not, they fully expect a large drop in season tickets. 6k has been mentioned for going down but it could be lower than that. Regardless they've factored in 12K and even 6k is not sustainable.

Breaking News

the early burd join terrys army deadline has been extened yet again come and be a new recruit deadline extended till doomsday

Dr. Bapswent

Ill treat with without any ferverous thrashing about.

All it deserves is a hmmmmm, and a wait and see.

And if there is any truth in it.... it'll get a smug grin.

Id rather treat it with all the class and dignity that Hibs didnt.

After all, all the Hearts fans think we are better than them right.... but are we capable of acting that way?

Unfortunately i doubt it.

Jambo 4 Ever

Farmer couldn't give a rats arse about hibs.

:jjyay:

Do you really think that is true?

Surely if he didn't, he would have left by now? I thought he sometimes still goes to games? He must be getting on a bit now...

Farmer couldn't give a rats arse about hibs.

:jjyay:

He could turn ER into a massive Kwik Fit.

Are they trying to copy us with Admin & Relegation

FFS can we no get away from them!!

Fort Vallance

I would have thought they would have been in more danger if they stayed up this season.

Don Roberto

Wouldn't wish what we have been through on them so I hope this does not transpire.

They are more fun to beat as they are.

Don Roberto

Wouldn't wish what we have been through on them so I hope this does not transpire.

They are more fun to beat as they are.

Are they trying to copy us with Admin & Relegation

FFS can we no get away from them!!

They will manage to get relegated without the need for the 15 point deduction

Rudolf's Mate
Whether this is true or not I don't know. But can we truly claim Hubz are obsessed with our demise then start the same with them. I genuinelly don't care if they are on the bones of their arse or cash rich. They are a complete insignificance in my life. Let them do what they like.

This will go against the grain for some. My family ties are close with Hibs. My father was the only Jambo in a family full of Hibs. We got free tickets which my old man only used when Hearts played. Personally I don't want to see them go into admin, not just because I've seen it first hand but because of my family.

I also think that they have someone who would deal with them (Farmer) and that something would be worked out.

People are saying it'll only apply if they get relegated however whilst that's the noises the board is making the reality is they'll be lucky to get 7k ST's if they stay up and that's 5k less than required.

indianajones

Guys,

I've got some serious itk stuff from a very reliable informant within hibernian fc.

If anyone would like to know it, PM me and process a PayPal payment of ?10 to my account.

Tasavallan

I hate the colour green, especially bottle green. If all things green were removed from my line of vision then I'd be a happy bunny. Let them go tae Puddicay, as my grandpa would have said.

amadjambo

Please please be true.

Rudolf's Mate
Ill treat with without any ferverous thrashing about.

All it deserves is a hmmmmm, and a wait and see.

And if there is any truth in it.... it'll get a smug grin.

Id rather treat it with all the class and dignity that Hibs didnt.

After all, all the Hearts fans think we are better than them right.... but are we capable of acting that way?

Unfortunately i doubt it.

All clubs have elements and we're no different.

I'd be happy for this thread to be locked and opened if/when the story broke in the media.

Once this happened you're going to have people state their feelings however I'd love it if we did show a level of decorum.

The Internet

Would be pretty funny but I can't say I'd wish it on them, having been through it. I just hope we'll be a bit more dignified than they were if it does happen. Nae sending emails to creditors or whatever shenanigans they got up to.

zoltan socrates

Do you really think that is true?

Surely if he didn't, he would have left by now? I thought he sometimes still goes to games? He must be getting on a bit now...

I used to be his paper laddie back in the 80s, he has Alzheimer's these days apparently, according to some locals but he s a Celtic man through and through, always remember him telling me that as I hurriedly delivered his paper prior t winging thru to Hamden for he 88 semi against the green mankies, he saved hibs through some sort of civic duty and had a bit of a rivalry with mr mercer rip

I mentioned on another thread there is a real possibility they will be heading for administration especially if they go down and both us and Rangers get promoted next season, this leaving them in the Championship on their own! How ironic .... TICK TOCK.

Hagar the Horrible

I don't care if what the OP says is true or not, Relegation will hit any side hard, even us if we had not prepared for it all season? Next season we will go up as champs, Rangers and hibs will compete for the play-offs, failure for either side will result in a very long period of doooooooom and gloooom. I just cant wait, new strip on order, money for ST on stand-by, I might even treat myself to a new scarf. Tell all the Hibs you know.......TICK....BLeeeeeeding TOCK!!!!!!!!!

Archived