Daniel Cousin

crazy_jambo_2006

crazy_jambo_2006

Missed the UEFA Cup Final due to headbutting the bloke in semi.

Should've also been sent off vs Dundee Utd, due to headbutting Lee Wilkie. But because Wilkie is huge, Cousin's head only made contact with his chest. But the intent was there. No wonder Levein was raging.

Cousin must be some sort of muppet to put the head on someone for the 2nd time. Reminds me of that moron who played for Celtic/Liverpool/Bolton, who spits on fans and players.

cobbyshambles

should have been looked at again but as it was rangers it was papered over.

should have been looked at again but as it was rangers it was papered over.

Actually, I don't think anything can be done if the referee has given a yellow card. It means the ref has seen the incident and a decision has been made so the SFA cannot take further action.

But you are right, even if the ref hadn't booked Cousin nothing would have been done about it.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Missed the UEFA Cup Final due to headbutting the bloke in semi.

Should've also been sent off vs Dundee Utd, due to headbutting Lee Wilkie. But because Wilkie is huge, Cousin's head only made contact with his chest. But the intent was there. No wonder Levein was raging.

Cousin must be some sort of muppet to put the head on someone for the 2nd time. Reminds me of that moron who played for Celtic/Liverpool/Bolton, who spits on fans and players.

Diouf at Celtic????

cobbyshambles
Actually, I don't think anything can be done if the referee has given a yellow card. It means the ref has seen the incident and a decision has been made so the SFA cannot take further action.

But you are right, even if the ref hadn't booked Cousin nothing would have been done about it.

yes but was it the headbutt he'd booked him for?

Archived