More Clear Evidence of Rangers' Control of GFA

colinmaroon

colinmaroon

Did you notice the Rangers' players reaction to ref's decisions v Zenit!!!???

Hardly a complaint (Squarepass at 'their' penalty claim)

No Davie Weir running 20 yards and sticking his finger in the refs face!

No gripin' from Thomson, Broadfoot, Ferguson over every free kick and tackle.

Compare that with an SPL game, where just about the whole Rangers team do this! We've seen it in game after game!

Why the difference!

1 They've obviously been warned by the management that they wont get away with it.

2 They are instructed to put pressure on refs in Scottish game by the management!

Wait a minute, that's cheating!!!

Yep, ref was briliant last night, glad he wasn't related to Mike McCurry. We all noticed that last night that Ferguson wasn't his usual whingeing greeting face and never ended up nose to nose with the ref. The GFA will never change, what do you expect with ex hun Gordon Smith in charge. Great that some of their players are now blaming SPL for them losing last night after maiking them play last saturday. Personally, how you can expect to win when you are set up to defend is beyond me. Well done Walter Smith your tactics made Rankyers look fantastically crap. Well done Zenit, who looked as though they never really broke sweat.

The point is there are Rangers (and Celtic) men in control of the SFA, but the SPL is not controlled by them. This is why they do not get their own way, no wonder they are upset.

The ref was good last night, although keen not to give penalties others would have given, and only at the Rangers penalty claim did Fergie yell at him.

I noticed the Uefa mans face was tripping him also! :P

Never liked that ref since his howler in the Liverpool V Arsenal gam but he did well last night. let the game flow thats how it should be played.

Rangers have no complaints, played off the park by the better team.

jambojim52

Ranger have no complaints right enough. The ref didn't give Zenit a stonewall penalty. It was not his fault they lost, it was not the GFA's fault they lost, the fault lies fair and square on Wattie the turncoat.His tactics and the crap players are at fault, plain and simple, you reap what you sow start with ***** and get ***** back.

IMA MAROON

The ref had a good game, he best team won.

I can't see what there is to complain about.

:confused::confused::confused:

colinmaroon
The ref had a good game, he best team won.

I can't see what there is to complain about.

:confused::confused::confused:

There isn't anything to complain about from last night - but there is in just about every Scottish game where the BroxPox are involved!

Referee intimidation in the Scottish game as a deliberate tactic was highlighted by its absence last night!!!

Ranger have no complaints right enough. The ref didn't give Zenit a stonewall penalty. It was not his fault they lost, it was not the GFA's fault they lost, the fault lies fair and square on Wattie the turncoat.His tactics and the crap players are at fault, plain and simple, you reap what you sow start with ***** and get ***** back.

I don't think you are letting your feelings show properly Jim? :P

I have this vision of Sir David Murray sitting in his office like Mr Burns today and telling Smithers to release the hounds.

I fully expect to see the tabloids and Chick Young go on the offensive against the SPL. Don't even want to speculate how Real Radio will handle the defeat.

Archived