McCurry were you watching

The cruckie cookie

The cruckie cookie

The refs performance tonight was first class.

I thought he played the game as it should be played. 11 versus 11 with no thought in his mind of giving some kind of help to one team in Blue.

He let the game flow and just told the divers to get to their feet.

Good game ref:thumb:

Only a Game

I thought he played the game as it should be played. 11 versus 11 with no thought in his mind of giving some kind of help to one team in Blue.

I thought he was outstanding also. Got all the major decisions right IMO (including the two vague penalty claims) Handled the game with a smile on his face and a definte no nonsense approach at the same time.

Well done sir.

Aye the ref was good.

Refused two half-decent penalty shouts though, one for each team.

Kept his cards in his pocket until near the end.

Auld Reekin'

One of the many, many reasons why David Taylor was looking almost suicidal at the end, when he was fishing out the "nae luck lads" medals from his rangers duffel-bag, then? :P:);)

The players helped too though, by just getting on with it. No really contentious issues to decide on either to be honest. I thought Fraser Wishart exposed himself a bit though :eek: ...........claimed Broadfoot's clear handball was unavoidable and 'ball played man' etc etc ( which I agree with )

but then decided the ball brushing the Zenit boys shoulder / arm was worthy of a pro Rangers "ooh well" in a kind of I've seen them given tone "

Girfuy FW

I thought it was quite funny when the Zenit peno appeal was turned down : to a man, their fans extended their arm as if to say 'WTF'.

We then have a 'ball plays man' scenario where the ball strikes the Zenit player on the upper arm (and that's being generous). Cue Bazza going appopleptic.

McCurry must have smashed his telly in when he saw that.:)

Rangers were playing last night without the advantage of a Glagow (or Paisley) referee.

Aye the ref was good.

What about his teak, Calderwood stylee tan?

Archived