Under 20s v rangers tonight a Newton grange

Jordyjambo

Footballfirst

Hearts side all U18s or younger. Rangers with three overage players in Hegarty, Perry and Little. The rest are mainly U19s.

This is poor from Rangers once again,all about winning and no thoughts on developing players. No wonder their 1st team is junk!!

Footballfirst

Get a bet on Rangers. 4/6 on Betfair I believe.

Rangers can still win the league so no surprise by their selection.

Hearts side all U18s or younger. Rangers with three overage players in Hegarty, Perry and Little. The rest are mainly U19s.

What's the hearts line up

Footballfirst

Hearts are actually doing ok despite being down. Rangers have created few chances.

Hearts lineup

Millar

Smith Wilson Page Ford

Simpson Scott McKirdy Beith craigie

Buchanan

TyphoonJambo

I dont suppose Ford has an uncle called Donald, does he?

Footballfirst

The final score was probably a fair reflection of the game as Rangers created virtually all the chances in the second half. Hearts weren't helped by conceding the third goal within 30 seconds of the restart while the fourth goal came in the 89th minute. In between times Hearts were mostly under pressure as the midfield were unable to regain control of the passing game that they had at the end of the first half.

The younger ones struggled physically with Rangers graft, but I wasn't overly impressed by their quality. The best player on the park was Angus Beith, particularly in the first half. The line-ups will change significantly for the final as Rangers will be without overage players and Hearts are likely to make up to seven changes with more experience coming in.

Thought the boys done well tonight. They were the better passing side by a mile. Rangers were very similar to celtic playing hoofball

Archived