Wireless Headphones

PaulHartley10

PaulHartley10

The good people of kickback helped me pick out a tremendous electric shaver so here I am again seeking help!

I was looking at the Beats that Fabregas was modelling, but while maybe just affordable, I'm thinking there's probably better value for money elsewhere.

Wireless is preferable but don't hesitate to link a good wired set!

Cheers.

Don't waste money on Beats ffs. I'm using sennheiser momentum on ears just now, and whilst I really like them I wish I'd just spent ?50 on a pair of AKG K451s.

Don't buy Beats, they are good headphones but at most of the price is style/fashion rather than the actual quality so a ?300 pair of Beats should actually be compared to the likes of ?150-200 AKG, Sennheiser, Audio Technica etc

Currently for me the choice would be between be the on-ear Phillips Fidelio M1's* or over-ear AKG K550's, both of which you can get for around the ?150 mark!

*Philips do have a wireless version, the M1BT but sure they come in at ?250

Never get why people see Beats headphones as fashionable. They're by far the worst looking headphones out there.

Never get why people see Beats headphones as fashionable. They're by far the worst looking headphones out there.

Yeah, but like celebrities wear them and that, so they must be good.

tynie chris

Bought the Skullcandy Crusher headphones last year on holiday in Florida Universal for the laddie , and if you like a bit of base you can control it to your personal taste, amazing sound and at ?85-?89 on amazon you wont find better for the price, also some very good reviews. :band2: By the way these are not wireless, but a good buy all the same.

Bought the Skullcandy Crusher headphones last year on holiday in Florida Universal for the laddie , and if you like a bit of base you can control it to your personal taste, amazing sound and at ?85-?89 on amazon you wont find better for the price, also some very good reviews. :band2: By the way these are not wireless, but a good buy all the same.

Really have to disagree, Skullcandy have decent sound quality but will be in bits inside a year or so, terrible build/material quality!

For that price you could take your pic from things like Grado SR80i's, Audio Techinica ATH-ES7's etc that are much better!

Can't go wrong with Sennheiser. I've got a wireless set and they're really good. Also got a conventional set and they're good, too. I use AKGs for my iPod. Think I paid about ?50 for them from Richer Sounds. One of the younger lads at work has the red Beats. We compared them. The AKGs won hands down. When I told him how much they cost he was gutted. Beats are cack. Anything that claims to 'boost' should be avoided IMO. My personal preference is for neutral gear. That way you get nearest to what was recorded in the studio.

PaulHartley10

I've decided on Sennheiser, just trying to find the best wireless ones that'll connect to my iPhone!

Do The Dance

I bought a pair of novero tour for 19 quid and they were superb. They were ear plugs with a band, mind you. However, they randomly stopped working, so not sure I can recommend them...

Archived