Penis Collum

Craigieboy

3fingersreid

Poor. Thought it was penalty though.

Sitting in the main stand right in line with it and got to say it looked very soft however I'll take it

Did anybody have a clear view of what Hamill did to get a second yellow? All I saw was Adams rolling about.

The referee should be there to ensure the game runs smoothly and fairly but it seems that every match that Collum officiates in has one or more contentious incidents in it. Personally, i think he's completely incompetent but sometimes it comes across as him being biased. He did give us a dubious penalty so I can't be too critical of his performance today. It was a solid 3/10, which is pretty good for him!

Dallas Green

How long did it take him to let Patterson back on absolute farce.

This. I honestly thought he had forgotten about him.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Reasonable game spoiled by this complete roaster of a ref ably backed up by the Wheatfield side linesman. The pen was soft so glad we got a good goal at the death. Missed the Hamill incident but what I saw in the aftermath he and Adams are a pair of erses.

Maiden Gorgie

Never a penalty, other way round and you would be seething.

Collum completely lost the plot after the penalty. It was as if he was trying to call everything wrong.

He got the crowd going, but not sure that is his job

Dalkeith Jambo

Did anybody have a clear view of what Hamill did to get a second yellow? All I saw was Adams rolling about.

I actually thought Collum was going to book him anyway for holding onto the ball after he scored.

Although the pen was soft the boy deforestation caught much at time's ankle. Was it a 2nd yellow, from where I was it looked a straight red. Bloody idiot, wouldn't have looked quite so bad if he hadn't dipped the shoulder when hitting Adams.

Sums up Scottish officials. Absolutely hopeless!

Wasn't his fault but the David Smith offside??? Wow, just wow! He was behind Nicholson(?) AND the ball did not go forward. What Collum did deal with extremely leniently just before that was Brittain's two footer on Robinson from the back. If Richie wants to join us next season he better stop taking the huff or we'd be as well keeping Hamill. It looked a shocker of a challenge.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Barged into Adams in that 'I didn't see you' way knowing perfectly well what he was doing.

I'll need to see the highlights then, because it didn't look that way from section B...

I was quite surprised about the pen, to be honest. McHattie didn't claim for it, and leapt up to his feet straight away.

Twice he gave them free kicks just outside the box then put our wall 11 yards back.

The clown can't even count to 10.

Dalkeith Jambo

I was quite surprised about the pen, to be honest. McHattie didn't claim for it, and leapt up to his feet straight away.

Had a good view of it from where i sit and i thought it was soft!

We're quite lucky on the last point. Thankfully he seems to only be able to count to 4 (added minutes).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true.

I fully expected 5 or 6 minutes.

Sexton Hardcastle

They earned one of the clearest corners all day yet him and his equally boggin linesman failed to award it.

Sums up the whole lot of them.

Allowayjambo1874

When both sets of fans in unison are singing 'you don't know what your doing' kind of sums it up.

Totally lost the last 20 mins of the game (he was right to red card Hamill though)

The Ref and Main Stand Linesman hadn't a clue. There was a County cross ball 2nd half, that went from the Wheatfield side over to the Main Stand and out and was given to County as throw in not having touched a Hearts player.

So many wrong decisions through out the game makes you wonder what training these clowns get. The penalty was a penalty with out doubt he had his legs whip from under him got up really quickly and tried to play on but after a few seconds Gollum gave it.

McHattie was fouled in the box, got back up still mostly in control of the ball, but surrounded by three County players, Collum then blew for the pen.

Fair enough if you ask me.

never a pen and only a yellow for songa nearly shoved Hamill in to the stand.

Hamill was hamming up the push.

Collum tries to make himself the focal point of every game he referees. He actively tries to nurture confrontation and fireworks so he can steam him with his cards and send off as many people as possible, He's a truly awful official and really brings the game down in Scotland. It's embarrassing that he's been allowed to get away with it for so long. A clown of a man.

Some horrendous decisions today. Seemed the SFA team lost the plot and then struggled to get a hold back on the game.

Definitely a sign that the performance is rotten when both sets of fans are outraged. Jamie's second yellow was deserved though. The first I'd like to see again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was alright in the first half but had a complete shitemare in the second. Terrible for both teams, loads of baffling decisions, unaware of what was going on and interested only in him being the centre of attention. As others have said, when fans of both teams are singing "you don't know what you're doing", that tells you all you need to know.

Tommy Brown

He was alright in the first half but had a complete shitemare in the second.

Terrible for both teams, loads of baffling decisions, unaware of what was going on and interested only in him being the centre of attention. As others have said, when fans of both teams are singing "you don't know what you're doing", that tells you all you need to know.

I thought so myself at first, then remembered how uneventful the first half was.

As soon as difficult decisions need made, he showed himself as a clueless arse out if is depth.

The time lost between the penalty being scored and KO re-taken was 3 minutes.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Can do the 100m running backwards in just under 10 seconds, a remarkable athlete & an odious little cretin.

Decided he'd join in and try and tackle someone (Holt maybe) in the second half.

Prick.

Jambomullins

Ruined the game for me although gave us a very soft penalty.

Hamill deserved his red but then so did the County defender who shoved him but was only booked

Just remembered they gave us a goal kick when the ball clearly came of Hamill.

It looked as though Hamill was scared he'd give a penalty.

BlingCrosby

I'm not that clued up on Championship ref situation. Will that be the last we see of him in the league for a while? Fingers crossed.

big jambo g

I'm not that clued up on Championship ref situation. Will that be the last we see of him in the league for a while? Fingers crossed.

All refs work all divisions so we will still see all the bad ones next season

BlingCrosby

All refs work all divisions so we will still see all the bad ones next season

Urgh. We're bound to get him v Rangers.

All Gone Wrong

To be honest up until we went in front he was doing ok,then after the penalty the green !!!!! mist just came down and he was back to his Hearts loving self,KNOB

When he wouldn't let Paterson on, that could only be described as cheating.

That annoyed me.

They even had a goal kick during it where he could easily have let him back on.

fabienleclerq

Hammil deserved his second yellow, Adams should be ashamed of himself and not letting Patterson on was bordering on cheating IMO.

Penalty decision was correct.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Ok until the pen, then BOOM! Stand side linesman should take up a new hobby though.

That annoyed me.

They even had a goal kick during it where he could easily have let him back on.

I'm pretty sure that was the most bizarre offside of the game when Nicholson attempted a cross which the ball didn't go forward and David Smith, who was behind the ball controlled it and burst into the box??? Lino wrong on both counts and Collum's behaviour re Paterson was shameful. He should have been waved in as soon as offside was given as phase of play was over.

Archived