What was Hamill doing / Red Card Incident (Merged Threads)

korf123

Unknown user

Heartsworld suggesting Adams made a lot of it and that he'll be embarrassed when he sees the replays

Hamill was looking the other way and ran right into him. Adams went down like a compete fairy. Hamill was acting the dick but I won't hold that against him.

As said in the match thread - songo'o pushes him, and Adams sticks his nose in where it doesn't belong.

It's not like Hamill was seeking him out :lol:

As said in the match thread - songo'o pushes him, and Adams sticks his nose in where it doesn't belong.

It's not like Hamill was seeking him out :lol:

Indeed, the way adams went down should be some sort of gif

Can't decide if it's a good thing or bad thing hammill missing the hibs game?

Robinson in makes us stronger I would hope.

Hamill could get extra ban if Golum didn't see barge on Adams.

julienbrellier

Indeed, the way adams went down should be some sort of gif

This 100%

I thought it was hilarious when Adams was pushed re the way he fell. Typical stupid behaviour from Hamill though, needs to cut that out of his game I think. There was no need to take the ball away really

drumie jambo

Robinson in makes us stronger I would hope.

Hamill could get extra ban if Golum didn't see barge on Adams.

COULD HAVE PLAYED HIS LAST GAME FOR THE MIGHTY JAM TARTS!

Heartsworld suggesting Adams made a lot of it and that he'll be embarrassed when he sees the replays

Doesn't really matter. He could easily have received a second yellow for what preceded the Adams incident. I've got a lot of time for Hamill but that was unbelievably stupid. What the hell was he doing? I think we could have done with him at ER too. Seething.

Footballfirst

I called it as soon as he grabbed the ball. You could see it coming a mile off.

Sent off for being thick.

Footballfirst

Footballfirst

Rudolf's Mate

Thick as **** obviously :lol:

I'm no Hamill's greatest fan, but after putting that vile prick on his arse, I'll be voting for him as our PotY.

Just a small point though...........We can go on and on about Adams but Hamill has anger issues......he plays at times as though the whole world is against him even his own fans and just cannot seem to keep a lid on it.

Frustration shows in him every match, perhaps there's a lot going on in his life outside of football but he needs to realise he is part of a team not an individual and act accordingly.

Can't decide if it's a good thing or bad thing hammill missing the hibs game?

He been brilliant for us the last 5 games will defo be a miss but Robinson has been playing well of late also.

Stupid d*** for what he done

Dallas Green

As he was already booked he was being a complete idiot getting involved in anything.

If I'm remembering correctly, wasn't his first yellow incredibly soft? Pretty sure the man was half way down when he tackled him... I didn't think it was a free kick, never mind a booking!

Getting involved after scoring was just stupid though. He needs to just get on with it!

troonmaroon

Wasn't it a second yellow? I thought for chucking the ball back down the touchline after offering it to their player/ taking the p...

Wilson will be back for the derby so maybe stick Dylan in midfield ? let Holt and Robinson do their thing

I wouldn't touch the back four just now they've been doing well

Bert Le Clos

If I'm remembering correctly, wasn't his first yellow incredibly soft? Pretty sure the man was half way down when he tackled him... I didn't think it was a free kick, never mind a booking!

Getting involved after scoring was just stupid though. He needs to just get on with it!

Thought his first yellow was soft. Boy was going down before Hammil made any contact. Couldn't see the Adams incident from my seat, a pillar was between where I was and where Hammil clattered into him. Thought Hammil probably deserved a 2nd yellow though for not giving the ball back, would have had no complaints had it been a player from another team sent off for it.

We'll need Hammil next season in the Championship though. Need someone to offer some protection to Holt in the middle and Hammil has been playing pretty well of late.

Can't see it making much difference whether he played next week or not. Hibs are done, players have chucked it.

It was never a booking.

Gollum being a wee dick as usual.

Sorry,..... not quite sure,...... but when did you call it ?

vintage1874

First yellow like others have said was very soft. All I saw was Adams on the ground did not see JH's involvement. He has been playing well will be a big miss for the derby.

I wouldn't touch the back four just now they've been doing well

Maybe but Hamill adds a tackler to midfield, unless wilson could play CDM ?

I don't see what the problem is with Hamill holding the ball. It's not as if he was holding play up as they can't kick off until our players are back in our own half anyway.

A stupid second yellow, especially after the nonsense first yellow that he received.

The People's Chimp

I'm no Hamill's greatest fan, but after putting that vile prick on his arse, I'll be voting for him as our PotY.

:lol:

One of the highlights of the season tbh.

Reads like a few folk on here are actually happy he got sent off, so they can bump their gums after a victory.

Oddballs.

Reads like a few folk on here are actually happy he got sent off, so they can bump their gums after a victory.

Oddballs.

Yup - baffling.

For his first yellow Collum was pointing over towards the dugout where he had previously let Hamill off for what was clearly a bookable tackle when he halfed someone.

A complete lack of professionalism to get involved with holding on to the ball and then refusing to hand it over to the County player.

Adams went down like Paul Alcock though ... bit like he used to do as a diving player.

https://www.youtube....h?v=j37sS1u2FR8

Good penalty though. High and hard to beat the 2012 Hibs cup final keeper. Hamill prepares well for pens and / or has good instinct in the moment.

Does this mean Hamill is suspended next week or is the immediate suspension rule only for straight red cards?

Footballfirst

Sorry,..... not quite sure,...... but when did you call it ?

It was at the game to my mate. What a tosser. (Hamill, not my mate :bomb2: )

And for fans who sing or applaud players who have just been sent off ........ why?

And for fans who sing or applaud players who have just been sent off ........ why?

Probably because they're not joyless arseholes who're desperate for that player to fail.

It's not like the applause was for scoring, or anything.

Wilson got applauded off when he got sent off against Aberdeen. Conveniently, nobody complained then.

Footballfirst

Probably because they're not joyless arseholes who're desperate for that player to fail.

Quite the reverse mate. I want him to be the best player on the park along with 10 others in Hearts jerseys.

Getting yourself sent off needlessly isn't the smartest thing to do in helping your team win games, and I still don't understand fans who feel the need to applaud players who put a winning position in jeopardy.

Allowayjambo1874

Was Adams still in his technical area?

Didn't see if Hamill was pushed into Adams but they both went flying! I thought it was hilarious tbh.

Hamill needs to wise up, he has become a vital player for us, what went on was just crazy.

Quite the reverse mate. I want him to be the best player on the park along with 10 others in Hearts jerseys.

Getting yourself sent off needlessly isn't the smartest thing to do in helping your team win games, and I still don't understand fans who feel the need to applaud players who put a winning position in jeopardy.

We still won, though. I ken that won't suit the agenda, but we did.

Wilson got applauded off when he got sent off against Aberdeen. Conveniently, nobody complained then.

Wilson made a (stupid) challenge/pull which helped prevent a goal scoring chance (ironic they scored from the free kick, but that often isn't the case)

Hamill was just being an arsehole Hamill.

Archived