Congratulations to Ryan McGowan

Del1812

On making his competitive debut for the club last night.

In my opinion it was a few weeks late but all the same I wanted to be the first to congratulate the lad.

I've seen Ryan play several times, both in central defence and midfield, and I am in no doubt the boy will be a star (and possible captain) for us one day. I think he showed in the brief time he was on the park the talent he has. Not only a great run but also the superb ball he played down the line for Kingston that should have led to a goal.

He also showed some inexperience too when getting caught playing a few Gretna boys onside near the end, and I'll need to check the goal to see what happened there, but that will change with experience.

All in all I think he can be proud of his cameo last night.

Having watched them learn their trade in the under-19s. I, for one, can't wait to see a team of guys like Jonsson, McGowan and Glen firing on all cylinders in the next couple of years or so.

Hearts MoM last night in my opinion.

Ridiculous that he has been held back when legions of hopeless clowns have had so many games. He has been on the bench plenty times and not used before now.

Even last night he only came on as a last resort when Zaliukas was injured.

Ray Winstone

He is a much better prospect that Zaliukas yet Frail chooses not to play him for some bizzare reason.

I think he was trying to achieve short term results to cement his position as manager by playing people with experience, however when it is someone who is utter *****e ahead of a promising youngster you know you have not got the right man for the job.

Frail GTF!

Guest JamboRobbo

It was only 10 minutes, but he looked comfortable against Barca.

Should've had a chance ahead of players who will NEVER be good enough like Zaliklueless IMO.

Well done whichever Gretna player did Frails job for him.

Archived