TO ALL OUR WONDERFUL FANS

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

The past year or so we have seen a support unite like no other in the land, we have saved our club and eventually we will own our club.

I salute every single one of you...............

standing-ovation.gif

Geoff Kilpatrick

This.

We deserve this. We've faced up to our predicament and dealt with it any which way we could. This club is special and will never die.

Caspian Primrose

Deep down I always knew we would get out of this. It was our supporters that made me believe.

The most critical period through all this was still the early part last June when Bryan Jackson gave us 3 weeks to sell 3000 season tickets to save the club.

Lots more challenges as well as we all know but the fans did it and deserve this now.

61 years a Jambo I'm so so happy and proud that we the fans have sorted our mess out the best way we could.

When the fans were asked to step up to the plate we did in great numbers (remember the wee boy taking his piggy bank into the Hearts shop to donate his savings) we can all feel proud of ourselves at this moment. There is still a long road to go to get us back to where we belong but with a support like ours that will be sooner rather than later. "Mon the Famous"

Durham Jambo

Great news. Great day. Looking forward to the future now. Let's build a club that is a model for every other team to follow. Fan owned, living within it's means but still successful. And beating Hibs regularly.

I want to cuddle you all!!!!!!!

We as a fan base are unbelievable , onwards and upwards, The derby is going toi be amazing !!!!!

sandylejambo

Great news. Great day. Looking forward to the future now. Let's build a club that is a model for every other team to follow. Fan owned, living within it's means but still successful. And beating Hibs regularly.

I think if we had of went of existence we would still have beaten hibs

When the fans were asked to step up to the plate we did in great numbers (remember the wee boy taking his piggy bank into the Hearts shop to donate his savings) we can all feel proud of ourselves at this moment. There is still a long road to go to get us back to where we belong but with a support like ours that will be sooner rather than later. "Mon the Famous"

Good post buddy!

Jambo Hoggie

Wow what a support we have, to everyone that helped Hearts get through this from Ian Murray, Ann Budge, FOH right down to our loyal supporters I say a massive thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping our club through these troubled times. This really is a great win and a great day to be a Jambo.

HHGH!!!

Say What Again
remember the wee boy taking his piggy bank into the Hearts shop to donate his savings

Dinnae.

:sob:

Armadale Jambo

I've got shivers........and it's no from sitting on the shitter reading my iphone.

I feckin love this football club

Boab Mugabe

The share issue, the season tickets, fan rallies, auctions, chucking every bit of cash into the club when it was on life support.

What an effort, everybody.

:sob:

Pants Shaton

No whinging.

No paranoia.

A support uniting, digging deep and saving our club.

The last time we were relegated we were on the brink. This time we are on the brink of something magnificent - the next ten years will be tremendous.

AULD REEKIE

51 Years a "Jambo" a very very proud day from everyone at "Highland Hearts" spread across the "Highlands" the "Pipes will call the Tune" and "Much Whiskey" will be drunk !!!! the HEARTS will NEVER DIE!!!!!

Today is perhaps the most significant day in the 140 year history of Heart of Midlothian FC!

To all who worked so hard to raise funds, pledged cash and those who led the FOH, BIDCO efforts, may I express my sincerest thanks.......my sons and in time my grandsons/daughters and great grandsons/daughters will now have the opportunity to enjoy following our team through good times and may even become part of a great community owned Edinburgh institution.

More horsings of the hobos (who I will never forgive for their stance during these last horrible 9 months - they have short memories)

More Euro adventures, in time

More highs and lows than any support deserves (though the lows in future will never be as bad as the horrors of administration)

.....one last point:

This year sees the 100 year anniversary of the ultimate sacrifice of those of McRaes Battalion. Had we been liquidated in this of all years, it would have been a tragedy. Now in November we can join together to honour those fallen young men as a united group of fans, employees and shareholders.......just how proud am I to be a follower of the great Heart of Midlothian FC (we are, to paraphrase......"So much more than a football club - we are a band of brothers")

Geoff Kilpatrick

Today is perhaps the most significant day in the 140 year history of Heart of Midlothian FC!

To all who worked so hard to raise funds, pledged cash and those who led the FOH, BIDCO efforts, may I express my sincerest thanks.......my sons and in time my grandsons/daughters and great grandsons/daughters will now have the opportunity to enjoy following our team through good times and may even become part of a great community owned Edinburgh institution.

More horsings of the hobos (who I will never forgive for their stance during these last horrible 9 months - they have short memories)

More highs and lows than any support deserves (though the lows in future will never be as bad as the horrors of administration)

.....one last point:

This year sees the 100 year anniversary of the ultimate sacrifice of those of McRaes Battalion. Had we been liquidated in this of all years, it would have been a tragedy. Now in November we can join together to honour those fallen young men as a united group of fans, employees and shareholders.......just how proud am I to be a follower of the great Heart of Midlothian FC (we are, to paraphrase......"So much more than a football club - we are a band of brothers")

:spoton:

Fxxx the SPFL

.....one last point:

Don't where you dug that last bit up but brings a tear to a glass eye.

Walter Bishop

.....one last point:

:spoton::sob::bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

(remember the wee boy taking his piggy bank into the Hearts shop to donate his savings)

I remember, I'll never forget it.

That image is indicative of what this club means to so many people, young and old, and of course what the club meant to so many who are no longer here.

There's something special about Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Walter Bishop

I remember, I'll never forget it.

That image is indicative of what this club means to so many people, young and old, and of course what the club meant to so many who are no longer here.

There's something special about Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Lets get this wee lad out at half time or as mascot in the near future!!

Lump in the throat, feels surreal, I am in Baghdad, but I will find some beers to celebrate this glorious day in our fantastic clubs proud history. Never been prouder to be a Jambo

So Make Some Noise..

The difference between us and the rest, quite simply is that we have a unique history that really pulls our people together.

A club worth saving will never die.

This heart's beat will get stronger from today, yet another date for us to enjoy each year! 16.04.14

ToadKiller Dog

From day one of pending disaster way back with the share issue we came together to keep our club , we did it again when we hit admin . We have gained respect worldwide and kept our great name .

Very proud .

Just a wee note if you ain't signed up to the FOH and can afford to please do .

Despite our many differences, we are all fantastic.

Let's make this a non bickering day and all share in the love and rejoice.

Walter Bishop

Despite our many differences, we are all fantastic.

Let's make this a non bickering day and all share in the love and rejoice.

This. :2thumbsup:

Archived