Alkaline Trio

Gershwin

One of my favourite bands. Playing the garage the day after I fly to their hometown. Feckin' annoying. Hope they do a proper tour later in the year.

New album out in July too though. Sounding pretty good if a little more low key.

One of my favourite bands. Playing the garage the day after I fly to their hometown. Feckin' annoying. Hope they do a proper tour later in the year.

New album out in July too though. Sounding pretty good if a little more low key.

What date are they playing mate? Quality band.

Jambojohnnyboy

Crimson is one of my favourite albums and the lyrics in Radio are brilliant.

Crimson is one of my favourite albums and the lyrics in Radio are brilliant.

Gotta say my favourite is the compilation of their early EP's - the self named album "Alkaline Trio". My Friend Peter - what a tune!

I think I just wet myself in excitement. Bloody brilliant band and the Garage is hardly a massive venue so I'm gonna be all over this like a rash.

According to their website it's on Monday 25th August, their doing a show in London prior to Reading and Leeds fests then Glasgow after.

Any ideas when tickets are onsale? I can only find ones for the gig at KoKo in London.

I think I just wet myself in excitement. Bloody brilliant band and the Garage is hardly a massive venue so I'm gonna be all over this like a rash.

According to their website it's on Monday 25th August, their doing a show in London prior to Reading and Leeds fests then Glasgow after.

Any ideas when tickets are onsale? I can only find ones for the gig at KoKo in London.

Git!

Not seen anything yet though. Nothing on tickets-scotland.

BoJack Horseman

I used to like them, but I was just a stupid kid back then. Playing on my birthday, unfortunatley i'm in london for it, so that's no good.

Archived