Who should go?

roscogt1

If Hearts are to progress on the park next season, who should be getting horsed out from the squad?

As much as he's a Jambo at heart, Mikey Stewart has to be on the list. Goncalves should be on his way as well, I play left back and fancy myself as an ideal replacement, and I'm s**te!

hearts_crazy

We have this thread every single day in life, it's getting really really tedious now. In other words you don't need to start a new thread on the subject just post on one of the ten million that have gone before and hey presto it gets bumped onto the front page, (won't be any less tedious mind)

jambo_4_eva
We have this thread every single day in life, it's getting really really tedious now. In other words you don't need to start a new thread on the subject just post on one of the ten million that have gone before and hey presto it gets bumped onto the front page, (won't be any less tedious mind)

So? Maybe the guy aint on jkb every day? If you have a problem with that make your own forum.

hearts_crazy
So? Maybe the guy aint on jkb every day? If you have a problem with that make your own forum.

Maybe the guy isn't on jkb everyday because he's a :hobofish:. And if you are happy debating who should go and who should stay several times a day then why don't you start your own forum. Personally i'd rather watch paint dry than debate this for the millionth time. It's been done to death FFS

Archived