Dhonkey

Makween

I hear that Dhonkey on Hearts World was making comments about posters on here last night. :eek: Can anyone confirm what he said?

Maybe Dhonkey could tell me himself. I know you're reading this, Dhonkey. :mad:

Edit : Who is he anyway?

God, I hope I never offend anyone enough for them to put an 'h' in my name!

Regards,

Maroonaldino

Hans von Luck

Feck Donkey another one sooking up the "Huns" in Madchester, he was on radio this morning saying how wonderfull it was to be heading down after last nights game.

Tosser

Feck Donkey another one sooking up the "Huns" in Madchester, he was on radio this morning saying how wonderfull it was to be heading down after last nights game.

Tosser

It's Talk 107, not Talk Hearts. I'm sure he has a sick bucket next to him to use everytime he says something nice about the hun ;)

Maybe he was referring to Iron Man Makween being too respectful to sort out Elvis in the Gyle yesterday

Maybe he was referring to Iron Man Makween being too respectful to sort out Elvis in the Gyle yesterday

:rofl:

Bet Elvis was glad makween is not completely stripped of morals :P

That would be silly, considering it was another poster who mentioned anything about pulling him up.

That would be silly, considering it was another poster who mentioned anything about pulling him up.

You would know, if you read it properly, after somebody said this, Makween said "he also thought about pulling him up did not because he was with his wife and child and because unlike Pressley he is respectful":dribble::dribble::dribble:

loveofthegame

Tosser

Jealous and bitter man. I'm a die-hard Hearts fan who still, given the chance, would have loved the trip to Manc to watch the game and take in the atmosphere. I've got a number of mates going and it'll be a once in a lifetime trip for them.

Who gives a **** that Donkey is heading down. Hes a sports journalist, it comes with the territory. After watching last nights pish once again its no wonder he's looking forward to a break from it all.

In all honesty im actually excited about the game tonight

In view of the thread in question having been locked, maybe you should have a think to yourself about how appropriate that was :mad:

Oopsupsideyerheed
'E Or

Quality..................................e-or, e-or, e-orways calls me that !!

Pure comical genius ;)

In view of the thread in question having been locked, maybe you should have a think to yourself about how appropriate that was :mad:

I'm shaking with rage about "Lou" mentioning my name despite not having posted on this thread at the time. That is a blatant breach of the rules

and she deserves a lifetime IP ban. :mad:

However I shall urge the Mods to exercise discretion as my wife's name is Louise. That's the type of decent chap I am.

winston churchill
I hear that Dhonkey on Hearts World was making comments about posters on here last night. :eek: Can anyone confirm what he said?

four hours and not that many bites;)

I'm shaking with rage about "Lou" mentioning my name despite not having posted on this thread at the time. That is a blatant breach of the rules

and she deserves a lifetime IP ban. :mad:

However I shall urge the Mods to exercise discretion as my wife's name is Louise. That's the type of decent chap I am.

Thanks Hubby;)

Sorry :P:p:p:p

Thanks Hubby;)

No problem. Now get my tea on. :)

Don't understand the Dhonkey terminology?

Isn't Mark a life long Jambo?

Or should should we all now be known as Jhambos

No probs,Phish and Chips or phasta.

Neither. I want a Broxy Bear Burger with french fries*. And some orange juice.

* So long as the spuds don't come from anywhere near Avignon. ;)

Jealous and bitter man. I'm a die-hard Hearts fan who still, given the chance, would have loved the trip to Manc to watch the game and take in the atmosphere. I've got a number of mates going and it'll be a once in a lifetime trip for them.

Who gives a **** that Donkey is heading down. Hes a sports journalist, it comes with the territory. After watching last nights pish once again its no wonder he's looking forward to a break from it all.

In all honesty im actually excited about the game tonight

well said mate, good post.

Don't understand the Dhonkey terminology?

Isn't Mark a life long Jambo?

Or should should we all now be known as Jhambos

I attended a quiz in the gorgie suite a couple of years ago where Donkey was the quizmaster. And if he made up those questions then there's very few on here who could touch him for knowledge of his club.

CornhillHearts

Donkeys a good lad and a Hearts man a lot on here are not good lads and not Hearts fans its that simple.

jambojim52
Surely if Dhonkey was bigging up the Huns he would be a Donkey not a Dhonkey?:confused:

Don't you mean Dhunkey

By The Light..

mate, I think he said you are a mod edit

:)

Donkeys a good lad and a Hearts man a lot on here are not good lads and not Hearts fans its that simple.

:laugh:

Disappointed there were no biters this time mate.

PresidentRomanov

Mark Donaldson is one of these "celebrity" Hearts "supporters" who hasn't paid into a Hearts match for about 20 years.

He's a bit like Ewan Cameron, only Hearts are actually his favourite team.

Anyway, if he was down at Manchester, he must be a vile mini hun :P

Archived