Xbox 360 Spring Showcase

vegas-voss

Jed The Jedi
Thats a hell of an update

Noticed the update did'nt have the not breaking down all the time option.:rolleyes:

Thats a hell of an update

Aye. Having an Elite, it will be great to have the option finally of copying media onto the hard drive. I have about 90GB that isn't getting used.

*wets himself at ninja gaiden trailer*

Seriously, the first one was my favourite XBox game. It was brutally difficult, but oh-so-much fun :)

vegas-voss
Noticed the update did'nt have the not breaking down all the time option.:rolleyes:

Yeah i know.Mine is started to feel a bit dodgy again it keeps freezing playing GTA or i get dirty disc error.

hughesie27
Yeah i know.Mine is started to feel a bit dodgy again it keeps freezing playing GTA or i get dirty disc error.

That can't be good when trying to impress the ladies.

vegas-voss
Only one that interests me is GOW2.

Then your taste in games is ****.Ninja Gaiden 2 for a start will be one of the best games this year and Too Human is just got to be brilliant as it the most expensive game ever made at ?128m and Fable 2 is the most anticipated FPS of the year.Oh i forgot your waiting on Home which has been delayed again beta version now not due out until November,so probably next spring or summer for that unless there is not more delays.

Then your taste in games is ****.Ninja Gaiden 2 for a start will be one of the best games this year and Too Human is just got to be brilliant as it the most expensive game ever made at ?128m and Fable 2 is the most anticipated FPS of the year.Oh i forgot your waiting on Home which has been delayed again beta version now not due out until November,so probably next spring or summer for that unless there is not more delays.

I wasn't trying to bash the other games there, I was just saying that on thet list GOW2 would probaly be the only one I would buy. I'm sure Fable 2 is an RPG and I dont know enough about it yet to say if I would buy it or not, the graphics look fantastic so in the coming monts the game interests me more then I'll buy.

Too human looks like its trying to hard to cram as as many gameplay elements into one game, but we'll see. $120m doesnt nessacerily buy you a good game.

I'm no even gonna mention Home, I predict it will come out when Alan Wake does ;) lol

vegas-voss
I wasn't trying to bash the other games there, I was just saying that on thet list GOW2 would probaly be the only one I would buy. I'm sure Fable 2 is an RPG and I dont know enough about it yet to say if I would buy it or not, the graphics look fantastic so in the coming monts the game interests me more then I'll buy.

Too human looks like its trying to hard to cram as as many gameplay elements into one game, but we'll see. $120m doesnt nessacerily buy you a good game.

I'm no even gonna mention Home, I predict it will come out when Alan Wake does ;) lol

Yeah it is a rpg,typo mistake by me.

Oh and yeah i expect to see Alan Wake about the same time as Final Fantasy,so anytime in the next couple of years.More interested in the Prototype delay though than Alan Wake.

Archived