Holiday Homes for Large groups

Benzinho

I'm looking to book a large holiday home in Scotland for a weekend for a family celebration next year and was wondering if anyone knew of any good places?

It needs to be able to accomodate around about 18-25 people and I don't want anything with dorms, just double/twin bedrooms, not too expensive and preferrably no more than a couple of hours drive from Edinburgh.

Any suggestions?

I'm looking to book a large holiday home in Scotland for a weekend for a family celebration next year and was wondering if anyone knew of any good places?

It needs to be able to accomodate around about 18-25 people and I don't want anything with dorms, just double/twin bedrooms, not too expensive and preferrably no more than a couple of hours drive from Edinburgh.

Any suggestions?

HolidayLettings.co.uk should help you find what you want.

HolidayLettings.co.uk should help you find what you want.

Aye, I've been on that and various other websites and seen a few different places but it was just in case anyone had stayed somwhere they could recommend that I maybe hadn't come across yet.

Any suggestions?

I'd highly recommend Archerfield House, but guessing it will be rather pricey!

I'd highly recommend Archerfield House, but guessing it will be rather pricey!

I had looked at that, it's very nice, but well out of the kind of price range I'm thinking about.

Robbo-Jambo

Piperdam Lodges 4 miles from Dundee.

Check the Hoseasons website for details of size of lodges, facilities etc.

Archived