Mank Confidential- Rangers comp

Alan_R

The Old Tolbooth
Also quite ironic coming from someone who highlighted how easy it is to join Manc forums and post inappropriate/erroneous comments. :rolleyes:

Personally, I'd rather wait and see what professional news gathering/distribution agencies say.

You mean an unbiased report from the daily ranger :rolleyes:

You mean an unbiased report from the daily ranger :rolleyes:

No. Sky and the BBC.

If they win tonight will you finally come out and admit you're a hun in disguise therapist? or will you just be all bitter that you weren't down there having a social toast with your fellow 'brits' ;)

If they win tonight will you finally come out and admit you're a hun in disguise therapist?

I've yet to meet a hun who sponsored a Hearts player for two years, paid ?550 for a signed Hearts top at the last Willie Bauld dinner, contributed a four figure sum (pounds) to SoH, contributed to both 500 Clubs, has a signed Mark de Vries top presented to him on the occasion of his wedding, and has been a season ticket holder since nineteen oatcake. :rolleyes:

There may be one out there, but I doubt it. Until you find one, why don't you wind your neck in, do us all a favour, and give it a rest. Thanks.

I've yet to meet a hun who sponsored a Hearts player for two years, paid ?550 for a signed Hearts top at the last Willie Bauld dinner, contributed a four figure sum (pounds) to SoH, contributed to both 500 Clubs, has a signed Mark de Vries top presented to him on the occasion of his wedding, and has been a season ticket holder since nineteen oatcake. :rolleyes:

There may be one out there, but I doubt it. Until you find one, why don't you wind your neck in, do us all a favour, and give it a rest*. Thanks.

Glad to see you took in it good spirit and have nothing to prove :rolleyes:

* and likewise. The pundits are on TV now to give us the rangers chat ;)

Glad to see you took in it good spirit and have nothing to prove :rolleyes:

Suggest you do a bit more homework before coming out with unfounded accusations. I've caught you in the other thread doing the same.

There may be one out there, but I doubt it. Until you find one, why don't you wind your neck in, do us all a favour, and give it a rest. Thanks.

It's amazing how far you can make a giro stretch;)

Suggest you do a bit more homework before coming out with unfounded accusations. I've caught you in the other thread doing the same.

Troll much? Aptly worded because im not biting this time but if you want feel free to point out these so called 'unfounded accusations'.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I think me and you are in agreement, love getting lashed asap on a trip.

Scotland or Hearts its the scottish thing to do.

Mate, i like your closing statement, its our DUTY!;)

Archived