Are you now finished with Hearts?

Craigieboy

Craigieboy

Personally, I couldn't believe the amount of 'the world is ending' threads on here when I logged on this afternoon.

We lost to Gretna. The players played ****e, as they have done for the past number of games.

So whats the big deal?

Why are some fans all of a sudden not prepared to wait and see what the summer brings like most said they would. Why all the panic?

FFS, do people actually believe that Hearts could go bust & the ground turned into flats? Jesis!

Talk about knee jerk reactions!

Am I ****.

I'm gutted at not getting a season ticket next season :sad:

Anyone who says they are will be a good riddance.

Malcolm Tucker

Totally agree.

We lose a 90th minute goal when we've been down to 10 men for the majority of the match = we're gonna go bust and we're completely Donald.

Some folk need to get a grip on here.

chester copperpot
Personally, I couldn't believe the amount of 'the world is ending' threads on here when I logged on this afternoon.

We lost to Gretna. The players played ****e, as they have done for the past number of games.

So whats the big deal?

Why are some fans all of a sudden not prepared to wait and see what the summer brings like most said they would. Why all the panic?

FFS, do people actually believe that Hearts could go bust & the ground turned into flats? Jesis!

Do you not believe this is possible likes. Have tried to steer clear of the negative threads today, as it just depresses me, but if you dont believe this is a possibility then I'd suggest your heads burried in the sand mate.

For the record, I will never be finished with Hearts, they're my team.

zicoinexile

I would humbly suggest that its rather the opposite - the Romanov regime appears to be finished with us, for whatever reason. :sad:

Seymour M Hersh

No.

Angry and upset at this season but I'll be back. It's what I do.:107years:

Sexton Hardcastle

This will just start another " im a real fan" / "hobs" thread. People who support hearts wont just give up like that. The whole seasons been utter pish. The result last nite means nothing. As said on previous threads its what happens in the next 6 weeks and over pre season. Sure there will be the fans who have come out of the woodwork since we won the Cup and qualified for the Chapions league. These fans will dissapear again until we bring in some success and some trophies. These fans werent there 5 years ago when Pie man was at the helm, so what difference will they make now with Vlad?

None

Of course not! Last night's result meant nothing in the grand scheme of things, this whole season has been terrible and last night just proved that, but I don't believe it suddenly means it's the end of Hearts etc etc.

I have a firm belief that Frail will not be manager next season and things will change over the summer. We shall see.

Craigieboy
Do you not believe this is possible likes. Have tried to steer clear of the negative threads today, as it just depresses me, but if you dont believe this is a possibility then I'd suggest your heads burried in the sand mate.

I simply cannot see the Romanovs backing down when it comes to the stand redevelopment. I fully expect this to go ahead.

Jambojohnnyboy

Ain't ever gonna happen. In the blood, sure there will be ups and down, I'll rant and rave but they'll always be my team.

chester copperpot
I simply cannot see the Romanovs backing down when it comes to the stand redevelopment. I fully expect this to go ahead.

Stand means nought to me at this time mate. I want a successful football team, and until Romanov delivers some of his promises, I will put this in the B*S category until it comes true.

deesidejambo

Same here. Anyone who wants to give up following Hearts, please do so. Away and support Livi or something ya tubes.

hearts_crazy

Of course i'm not finished with Hearts. I am also realistic enough to realise that despite the apathy that the players and Management have shown throughout this season this is not the end of Hearts. We've had a bad season, it happens, get over it.

It angers me though that we will now go down in history as being the team that lost to the diddiest of diddy teams ever shat upon the Scottish league in their last ever game but that doesn't mean we are fecked. People seem to forget that we have been playing with starting line-ups that are not even remotely close to our strongest side. We have quite a few players that have not been playing recently through injury, illness and Vlad flu who, if all fit and ready to rock and roll (and assuming their heads were in the right place) would have (IMO) wiped the floor with Falkirk, Killie and especially Gretna.

The most annoying thing of all is that this is so easily fixed and Vlad does not seem to be willing to make that ONE change. Believe me if we announce a new Manager during the Summer, (assuming it's not fecking Frail, Korobochka or Malofeev of course) I will run stark naked along Gorgie Road singing 'I am a hobo' until that day I reserve the right to be peshed off at a season which could have been so much better if we had got a new Manager in place at the beginning of January (or last August for that matter).

BTW talk of flats and how Hearts are dead and blah blah blah are just attention seeking claptrap.

So whats the big deal?

No

There were a fair few DRAMA QUEENS posting last night - but I suppose that is what KB is for after all.

Folk need to get a grip. Who was the ref last night that sent off another Hearts player? Wouldn't be the guy from Tannadice was it??

I was hoping that Hearts would blood youngsters in the bottom six games - wasn't bothered about the results - so am a bit narked with Frail but nowhere near the stage that some were "pretending" to be at last night.

You can bet your mortgage that those posting inane drivel last night will continue posting on here for many years to come, which is a pity really!!

Mind you, we may get a break for a couple of days while they all post on Hollow Hollow if their "real" team wins tonight....

Spellczech

Nope it is just back to disappointment and underachievement... 2 feelings that any Hearts fan of more than a few years will be very familiar with.

He Who Cannot Be Named
There were a fair few DRAMA QUEENS posting last night - but I suppose that is what KB is for after all.

Folk need to get a grip. Who was the ref last night that sent off another Hearts player? Wouldn't be the guy from Tannadice was it??

I was hoping that Hearts would blood youngsters in the bottom six games - wasn't bothered about the results - so am a bit narked with Frail but nowhere near the stage that some were "pretending" to be at last night.

You can bet your mortgage that those posting inane drivel last night will continue posting on here for many years to come, which is a pity really!!

Mind you, we may get a break for a couple of days while they all post on Hollow Hollow if their "real" team wins tonight....

You probably actually believe this as well dont you... Just because people dont have the same views or opinions as you regarding the well being of HMFC that makes them Rangers fans!! Very clever :confused:

So whats the big deal?

My love for them is still as strong as ever, I have just simply thrown in the towel - I have given up

I don't understand why Thelik fans bother with being paranoid when so many Hearts fans seem happy to do it for them.

I think there has been an overreaction to last night's defeat on JKB just as there has been an overreaction to every defeat this season.

But I don't think there has been an overreaction to the shoddy way that Romanov is running our club. I'll never be finished with Heart of Midlothian, but I need a break from them, so I won't be back until I find something to love about the club in it's present form. It may be a while.

jambo_4_eva
My love for them is still as strong as ever, I have just simply thrown in the towel - I have given up

Yeah I can see you have given up!! Thats why your on a hearts forum!! Want me to bring rope?

Walter Bishop

So whats the big deal?

Yep thats what it is all about!!!!

OPEN YOUR EYES, BEFORE IT`S TOO LATE!

I've been a season ticket holder for 20 years but I'm not re-newing next season. Until we have a proper manager in place and players with a desire to win and take on the "Old ****", then I'll run all the way to Tynecastle to get a season ticket again! I'll still be attending some games, but I'll never give up supporting the Jambos, never! As for the fool that thinks i'll be supporting that lot tonight, supposedly my REAL team! No Chance! You sure your not a Smeltic fan? The more successful the biggot brothers are and the more money they make,the more difficult it is for the rest of us to have a competitive league, i'd never support them no matter what they do!

Me and my mates (four of us) are talking about taking next season out and going as neutrals anywhere that isn't Tynie, Fester Road, or the OF but is within reasonable driving distance - possibly Newcastle or Sunderland, but just as likely to be Berwick or Stirling.

No decisions made yet, but we're all totally hacked off with the way we've been treated by the club.

I'm quite surprised at the reactions last night, it was the final meanenless match of a poor season, we lost and people are going on like they actually cared what the result was going to be, it did not matter if we had won, drew or lost, we are still in the bottom six, it was still the last game of the season and do you think anybody cares about finishing 7th, 8th or even 11th, it's all the same, anything but 12th in the bottom six is as good as each other, all the media talk about the race for 7th is a lot of bull**** so the SFA will keep the split claiming there is excitement at both ends of the table, this will allow there to be an Old Firm dominence in the game for the next few years as any challengers have to play the OF twice in the last 5 games.

I am happy for Gretna fans that their club won, possibly their last ever game of football, out of all the ways it could have happened, their longest serving player scoring in the last minute against their opponents in their only ever cup final, 2 years to the day it was played, I hope Gretna survive, it is a horrible thing to lose a club from the game, Gretna gave us all a cracking cup final, we managed to take them to penalties and won a cup, what more can you ask for?

portobellojambo1

So whats the big deal?

I expressed my opinion last night, by walking out at half time. What I witnessed first half was not worth watching another 45 minutes of. I have expressed my opinion over the course of this season, and last. I am booked to go to Belfast for the game versus Glentoran which will effectively be to get the cobwebs out of my system and give the liver an idea of what it will then have to cope with for 9 months thereafter, and will be back for more next season, home and away.

Having an opinion, doesn't matter whether it is positive, negative or somewhere in between, does not make you a bad supporter.

CF11JamTart
Nope it is just back to disappointment and underachievement... 2 feelings that any Hearts fan of more than a few years will be very familiar with.

Sadly, I agree completely. Disappointment and underachievement is pretty much the "steady state".

I'm dismayed. Gutted. ****ed off. But that is because we are simply just pish. Vlad's fault, Frails fault and the players fault.

I want us to win every game but I am looking at the positive from the season. It has surely highlighted the fact Romanov has to get his finger out his jacksy and start running the club properly.

I am not going to tell him to **** off. Because I think he is the only person to sort this out and make us good.

shaun.lawson

Um - you do realise you just hinted the ref was to blame for us losing to the worst team in SPL history, one about to go bankrupt to boot? Doesn't that tell you everything about the state the club's in now?

Tasavallan

I am still in love with the club. But I must admit to going through a bit of a domestic at the moment.

Season 2007-2008 is history - - - Nothing memorable there - - - I now look forward to Season 2008-2009.

jack D and coke

Where on earth did that come from? For whats it worth i'm finished with Hearts in their current form and so are about 6 of my mates. I hate vladimir romanov and his nerdy little bootlicking dick of a son and unless they change their running of the club i wont be back. I'm not giving up my hard earned to have the pish ripped out me over and over and to watch players like no 28 and calum elliott. If thats for you knock yourself out mate there'll be plenty spare seats.

Broxburn Jambo

No WaY!!!!! I would settle for us getting back to basics, even if it takes 1 or 2 seasons, get rid of the highly payed passengers and bring people that want to play.

WE HAVE BEEN IN WORSE POSITIONS THAN THIS

John Findlay

I am still in love with the club. But I must admit to going through a bit of a domestic at the moment.

Season 2007-2008 is history - - - Nothing memorable there - - - I now look forward to Season 2008-2009.

Exactly.

John

john brownlee

I dont see what was different about last season as many other seasons I have enjured in the past so just as usual I will be heading to Tynecastle for the home games.

And of course to support the mighty JTs

One bad season in ten years ain't that bad, just look at the hobos one good season in ten years

Miller Jambo 60

Got my season ticket and cant wait for a fresh season.

As for the negative posters,well KB is plagued by them.

All doom and gloom.

sugar need to get that sand aff me HEID.

MA HA

always a jambo

I'm completely gutted about this season but it will NEVER stop me from watching the JTs.

We as supporters need to support the team (no matter how bad) through the bad times as well as the good. It is too easy to follow a team that is doing well.

GET BEHIND THE TEAM AND GIVE THEM YOUR FULL SUPPORT!!

Boab Mugabe

This season was an absolute joke from first minute to last. I fear the very worst next season as I see no sign that the club intends to do anything about the mess we are in. Relegation is something I am fearing greatly. If that makes me a prima donna, we shall see. I want to be wrong, but I fear I won't be.

The wasters at our club do not deserve one bit of support, but I will follow them home and away nonetheless. What else would you do without Hearts?

Oh aye, probably enjoy yourself. :sad:

Archived