New Manager

lou

Who do you want in charge next season?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you want in charge next season?

Time for a new poll I think.

Well the next few weeks will tell whether VR was spinning us all a line back in January, at the time I wanted to Levein back, however as the months have went on, I really want to see JJ given the chance to reinstall passion into our players, anyone agree

I have no doubt it'll be Frail or someone with equal ability. Even the biggest of sheep must have woken up now and seen we are being taken for a ride and the place is a circus.

I have no doubt it'll be Frail or someone with equal ability. Even the biggest of sheep must have woken up now and seen we are being taken for a ride and the place is a circus.

This poll is to let them know who we want, not who we think it will be

Marmeladent?rtchen

Voted Davies, but take anyone proven.

Moyes, would be my number 1.

angry understudy

Moyes, lol

Well why not Wenger with Moyes as his assistant in that case? Perhaps Fergie as Director of Fottball while we are at it ;-)

why is davies winning? don't give vlad ideas. Davies is all talk (alot of sh*te at that) and as long as he was getting his wages Im quite convinced he would be happy to be another vlad yes man.

Good poll :rolleyes: .. Why is there no Frail option?

Good post as per usual:rolleyes:

As you have voted in the AN Other, who is your choice???

Good post as per usual:rolleyes:

As you have voted in the AN Other, who is your choice???

Claudio Ranieri :rolleyes:

I voted for Mcghee, I believe he would want us to put the ball on the ground and lpay attacking football. being a striker himself i think that is the mentality this clubs needs. sick of watching hoofball!

saying that...I would take another instead of the choices above but only if it was one of the decent dutch coaches who would be allowed to impliment things from the ground up...ie; the kids played how he wants the 1st team to play.

Where's the "I'd take any proper manager" option!

Yep I agree!

I went for JJ for at least he cares and would sort out the lazy!

Why no Robbo:angry:

Because as a manager he is pi$h - not as pi$h as Frail or some others but still too pi$h.

Big Craig please. Someone who knows what being a Jambo is about. His reaction at the weekend was spoken for thousands of supporters of non-OF teams who've suffered at the hands of inept/corrupt match officials. Out of those mentioned his is the only name that would persuade me to renew my ST

Jambo1956usa
Time for a new poll I think.

Well the next few weeks will tell whether VR was spinning us all a line back in January, at the time I wanted to Levein back, however as the months have went on, I really want to see JJ given the chance to reinstall passion into our players, anyone agree

my mate is a golf-partner of Craig Levein, a family friend, and he has told me that he heard direct from horses mouth >>>>> CL will be hearts manager next year,, Pressley and Frail as his asst and coaching team!! You heard it here first, watch this space ..........:dribble:

:107years:;) cant wait for next season, expect a couple of UTD's boys to follow him (Wilkie, Hunt)

Spitonastranger

I strongly belive that we will get Frail, but hope that we can attract a young energetic manager of the calibre og Ince or Boothroyd. I want a manger with no OF connection and who wants to take HMFC forward.:)

my mate is a golf-partner of Craig Levein, a family friend, and he has told me that he heard direct from horses mouth >>>>> CL will be hearts manager next year,, Pressley and Frail as his asst and coaching team!! You heard it here first, watch this space ..........:dribble:

:107years:;) cant wait for next season, expect a couple of UTD's boys to follow him (Wilkie, Hunt)

Big rumour is the right description, pi$h one probably more likely - but prove me wrong and I iwll take my hat off to you.

I voted for A N Other as there is no Neil Warnock option. Get him in FFS !!!

I can't stand the guy, but think he would be a good option

Jambo1956usa
Big rumour is the right description, pi$h one probably more likely - but prove me wrong and I iwll take my hat off to you.

believe it or not, his wee speech at the Legends gathering this year when he told everyone that he was a hearts man and this was his club for life, is what sealed the deal with VR ........ Ogilvie has had a big hand in canvassing for CL but VR wants someone who is HMFC through and through, and Pressley wox CL's demand or no-go, which VR accepted!!

Cant wait for this news to break!! especially after his wee rant on ref's - HMFC will be on the receiving end of all sorts of BS next season, fortress Tynecastle mentality will hve to return!!! NO ON E LIKES US WE DONT CARE :107years:

boabyarsebiscuit

Anybody other than that stinking verminous Russian coward, Vladimir Romanov.

Not too fussed about any of the managers in the poll over any other one - maybe an 'Any Of The Above' option would have been popular.

Whoever comes in (would somebody please come in!) will have to be a strong character and be able to make sure Vlad knows his place but, unfortunately, I can't see Vlad really being willing to give full control of the club to anyone else and anyone who tries to run the club according to their own plan will soon be shown the door. As such, I think Levein and McGhee can be ruled out cos neither of them will be willing to give any control to Vlad - probably Jeffries too. The only one we're capable of persuading is Billy Davies and I can't see him lasting the full season either. In addition to this, he's a bit of an ers.

Hagar the Horrible

Malofeev for me

Star Jumps and wheel barrow races are the way forward?

Just look at the last pre-season we had? we got off to the B in Bang and looked fantastic for all of 58 seconds, until Hibs scored, season over.

Seriously whats the point? Vlad is going to send in another pre-soviet split-up coach whos methods are 30 years out of date, to over rule anything Shaggy says or does?

There should be a no coach option, as the Fax machine is the only thing up-to-date at Tynecastle!:(

I'm personally amazed that Darren Ferguson hasn't been linked with this job (or others!)

Levien would be my first choice and I would love to see Pressley as his assistant. Don't believe the rumours but it would by my dream team if it happened.

Mark Mcghee would be a very close second and I would have no complaints if Jim Jefferies returned.

I'm personally amazed that Darren Ferguson hasn't been linked with this job (or others!)

he would be a good manager in his own right, although you can not resist the thought that having a bit of guidence from his odlman would be benifical and his name alone would help in propelling us upwards and onwards. could see us maybe tapping in to uniteds youth system and getting some nice little perks and loan deals too.

Patrick Bateman

Wife beater, no thanks.

Hans von Luck
Wife beater, no thanks.

Is that any worse than having a sex pest as a manager "Rixy" :eek:

Wife beater, no thanks.

lol

ffs Maradonna was a coke head..would you have said no thanks to him?

if the guy can manage and he would be willing to come, get him in...he can leave the wife dan sarf!

unfortunately i believe alot of those involved in football are wise to the romanov regime in which case who would want to work for a club with our recent reputation of meddling ?

believe it or not, his wee speech at the Legends gathering this year when he told everyone that he was a hearts man and this was his club for life, is what sealed the deal with VR ........ Ogilvie has had a big hand in canvassing for CL but VR wants someone who is HMFC through and through, and Pressley wox CL's demand or no-go, which VR accepted!!

Cant wait for this news to break!! especially after his wee rant on ref's - HMFC will be on the receiving end of all sorts of BS next season, fortress Tynecastle mentality will hve to return!!! NO ON E LIKES US WE DONT CARE :107years:

Garbage. Ain't going to happen.

Marmeladent?rtchen
Moyes, lol

Well why not Wenger with Moyes as his assistant in that case? Perhaps Fergie as Director of Fottball while we are at it ;-)

Easy angry,,,, Question never said the answer should be realistic!!!! ;)

Besides, Fergie can only be Director of Football if he brings Ronaldo with him! Thay are my terms!! :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

So, Levein would appear to have been the fans' choice all along...

I'd imagine Eddie Thompson would respond in much the same way as John Boyle did if we were to approach UTD...

So it's looking like Davies or JJ... either would be just fine.

:)

Jam Tarts 1874
So, Levein would appear to have been the fans' choice all along...

I'd imagine Eddie Thompson would respond in much the same way as John Boyle did if we were to approach UTD...

So it's looking like Davies or JJ... either would be just fine.

:)

Hasn't Eddie Thompson already done so by bringing Levein onto the board? I don't think that Levein's elevation and Hearts sniffing around were un-related. I don't have that on very good authority though. :)

Archived