William Street sealed off

hibshater

Does anyone know what has happened in William Street, it is sealed off at the exit of William Street and looks like tape around the housed next to the pub?

The Real Maroonblood

Does anyone know what has happened in William Street, it is sealed off at the exit of William Street and looks like tape around the housed next to the pub?

What pub?

Mate from my work. Tragic.

Sorry to hear that, always hits home a bit harder when it's a colleague and friend.

Sorry to hear that, always hits home a bit harder when it's a colleague and friend.

Cheers.

Serge McMurto

A friend, a professional ,conscientious and caring firefighter, and a Jambo, you will be sadly missed Alan. The thoughts of all your friends and colleagues will be with Sarah and your children.

RIP mate

Well said serge,,,,an absolute gem of a guy who I was glad to know as a work colleague but more importantly a friend , and good Hearts man.

Will be a great loss .

RIP mate

siegementality

Went to school with Alan. Haven't seen him since then but he was always a good guy. RIP Podge.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Well said serge,,,,an absolute gem of a guy who I was glad to know as a work colleague but more importantly a friend , and good Hearts man.

Will be a great loss .

RIP mate

My Dad is a retired fireman so know a lot of the boys and Alan was a real good guy. Saw him quite recently at a boys retiral night. Really sorry to hear the news. RIP

Archived