What a shite away support....

MMHearts

Has to be said. Filled their end and apparently had loads in the home end as well. Lol

Well, did you win the singing? No

Did you win the game? No.

You did win the "we've got more fans on the pitch more than you award" what a di^&

Enjoy your party yet again spoiled by HMFC.

Forever in our shadow.

scottish_chicP

They went quiet after we scored. They knew exactly what was coming.

There was a chant late in the first half from G of, "we forgot that you were here."

It was at that point I realised I had genuinely forgotten they were there.

They did win the pre-match sign count around 5 to 1 I think though.

Gregory House M.D.

The hibs fans on .net are talking about the items thrown onto the pitch. These varied from coins to lighters, seats, shoes, scarves, bits of metal and a junkie reprobate.

The wierd thing is though, they seem to think it's only their away support that gets up to these antics when in reality it happens in every single match.

It is genuinely quite frightening how quiet they went after the goal. To go from being well up for it where "the score didn't matter, it's about relegation", to complete and utter silence for the next 39mins at least is astounding.

They waited years for us to go into admin, maybe about a decade. They were desperate for us to be liquidated but had to settle for admin/relegation.

This was the administration/relegation party they were desperate for, waiting for about a decade.

It lasted 6 minutes.

Pitiful club.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Dale Carrick was the footballing equivalent of the American polis that turn up in the films when things get a bit too rowdy,

Except he waited until they were all just in the hoose. Hadn't even opened the keg.

:illogical:

Archived