Why do we show Hibs less respect than other teams?

scott_jambo

scott_jambo

For this match it was decided that no longer did we need to play Paterson up top on his own.

We had Nicholson, Stevenson and Smith all supporting the very capable Carrick.

We also had CP back in his correct position of RB, doing damage with overlapping and crosses. We also decide to play a ball playing midfielder (Holt) to keep possession and do some damage in the attacking sense.

Why all season were we afraid to do this to other teams apart from Hibs? Yes Holt was injured, but we had Adam King available but chose not to play him.

A proper answer would for me be because respect is earned not given, They have bent over and taken it every time a question has been asked of them, Now couple that with the pathetic attempts at oneupmanship (0-7, 1986, any time we lose to anybody) I think its created a kind of **** off feeling in the hearts support, Like anything they come up with is embarrassingly pathetic, hence as an institution we find them pathetic - You cannot respect those who you find pathetic.

Also them aggressively masterbating over any possibility any inconvience thrown our way adds to this.

Oh and the FOI requests :cornette:

And emailing the Lithuanian president :cornette:

Like I said Pathetic.

Oops lol thought you meant as a club :D

Dallas Green

Oh and the FOI requests :cornette:

And emailing the Lithuanian president :cornette:

Like I said Pathetic.

:lol:

Certainly sums them up.

Archived