What does Romanov think of the fans?

Cliffundo

So what does he think/expect from the fans?

Just turn up and spend money?

Do not ask questions and do not expect answers or any lines of communication?

Accept the fact that out of all the top flight clubs in Scotland..we apparently do not need a proper manager, given it has been a long time since we have had one?

Spending 3 or 4 times more on salaries than any of our competitors outwith the Old firm and finishing eighth is not acceptable and a direct result of interference and not employing a proper football manager!

Should the product offered not reflect the asking price, or are we expected to pay top dollar regardless of the quality of the product, because we are emotionally attached?

feck this....it just does not make sense. Things really need to change.

Fans are the life blood of the club and without us there is no club. It costs nothing to keep the fans updated and informed of how we plan to recover from this prolonged decline.

Geoff Kilpatrick
So what does he think/expect from the fans?

Just turn up and spend money?

Do not ask questions and do not expect answers or any lines of communication?

Accept the fact that out of all the top flight clubs in Scotland..we apparently do not need a proper manager, given it has been a long time since we have had one?

Spending 3 or 4 times more on salaries than any of our competitors outwith the Old firm and finishing eighth is not acceptable and a direct result of interference and not employing a proper football manager!

Should the product offered not reflect the asking price, or are we expected to pay top dollar, regardless of the quality of the product because we are emotionally attached?

feck this....it just does not make sense. Things really need to change.

Fans are the life blood of the club and without us there is no club. It costs nothing to keep the fans updated and informed of how we plan to recover from this prolonged decline.

Fans are an unnecessary irritant. We provide valuable cash but we don't support the "projects" of rotation, parachuting etc.

He doesn't give a feck,been saying it for ages.

Die Vlad you horrible turd,just hope you suffer a long and painful death and that every day it gets worse,just like you have done to me and the club I supported.

Fans are an unnecessary irritant. We provide valuable cash but we don't support the "projects" of rotation, parachuting etc.

well, to be honest. I really think he does regards us as an inconvienence but essential steady flow of cash!

That is just frightening. This club is all about feeling, emotion and association with something our fathers and their fathers held close to their hearts. That has been completely stripped from us and it is disgusting!

Does he actually "think" at all?!?!?

yes! he is an outstading thinker!

Craig gordon....vlad thought he could get ?10 mill

Bednar ..... Vlad thought he could make money

Beniusless...... vlad thought he could save money

see where im going.... Vlad thinks alright...but only about himself and money!

Utter contempt.

More and more fans are reciprocating too I think.;)

I really hope that is the case. 7000 season tickets sold is a fabrication IMO and hopefully he will see the figures come end of may and realise we will not be suckered into renewing or purchasing merchandise from the shops.

all he has to do is fullfill his january statement and deliver the manager we have been waiting on!

Harry Kinnear

Two years ago he took the plaudits as we finished second, we went to Ibrox and opened our Sunday papers to show our disdain for the third placed Hun. this morning I open my Herald and there is not even a proper match report on last night's embarassment however there is no shortage of coverage of the Huns game tonight.....say what you will but Walter Smith a proper manager has made a bit of a difference at Ibrox! any way I don't carewhat Vlad thinks of me just though about getting a proper manager in!

Clerry Jambo
He doesn't give a feck,been saying it for ages.

Die Vlad you horrible turd,just hope you suffer a long and painful death and that every day it gets worse,just like you have done to me and the club I supported.

Hope that is tongue in cheek ya radge:mad:

I'm as gutted as the next jambo and sorely miffed with Romanov but stuff like that is OTT.....

Hope that is tongue in cheek ya radge:mad:

I'm as gutted as the next jambo and sorely miffed with Romanov but stuff like that is OTT.....

No,no tongue in cheek,not a radge either.

I hate him,he has brought nothing but shame and embarrasment to the club,the thing is he can do what the feck he wants now because as far as I'm concerned Heart of Midlothian Football Club is dead anyway,and as I said I hope he die's a slow painful death as well.

Guest JamboRobbo

He's shown what he thinks of us via his actions.

By providing such a poor product, he has shown he thinks we are a captive audience. Customers who will continue to buy the product no matter how bad the product is.

By failing to listen to the supporters, he has shown his lack of respect for our thoughts.

It seems to me, that the Hearts fans are an irrelevence to Mr Romanov. I expect he wishes we'd all shut up and stop complaining, and let him get on with running his football club.

I dont think he can probably believe how easily controlled the fans are.

To that extent he is probably quite fond of us

Two years ago he took the plaudits as we finished second, we went to Ibrox and opened our Sunday papers to show our disdain for the third placed Hun. this morning I open my Herald and there is not even a proper match report on last night's embarassment however there is no shortage of coverage of the Huns game tonight.....say what you will but Walter Smith a proper manager has made a bit of a difference at Ibrox! any way I don't carewhat Vlad thinks of me just though about getting a proper manager in!

thats the scary part.... he is blatantly not wanting hearts to be a success! it it so obvious or he would employ the best manager we could find within our means! it has not happned. I think he wants failure... It could be a way of him claiming the whole lot of the land that the club owns.

Clerry Jambo
No,no tongue in cheek,not a radge either.

I hate him,he has brought nothing but shame and embarrasment to the club,the thing is he can do what the feck he wants now because as far as I'm concerned Heart of Midlothian Football Club is dead anyway,and as I said I hope he die's a slow painful death as well.

Did you hate him that night at Tynie against the Sheep or when we lifted the Scottish Cup or on the following day when the Bus was driven through the streets of Edinburgh with the famous trophy??

He has fecked up bigtime - he has the summer to try and start righting his wrongs....tick tock

I dont think he can probably believe how easily controlled the fans are.

To that extent he is probably quite fond of us

aye, but in a sick way... I get that image of Dr evil sitting stroking his cat with that silly little finger hanging off his lip.

I hate the way he sweeps everything under the carpet, gets the head down and keeps running against the tide. little ******* has his own agenda and he is sticking to it ridgidly.

Geoff Kilpatrick
thats the scary part.... he is blatantly not wanting hearts to be a success! it it so obvious or he would employ the best manager we could find within our means! it has not happned. I think he wants failure... It could be a way of him claiming the whole lot of the land that the club owns.

He already owned that when he bought the club. Did he need to throw his company's money down the drain to achieve this goal?

He already owned that when he bought the club. Did he need to throw his company's money down the drain to achieve this goal?

Has he not aquired more land since then and has the option of aquiring more?

I think its a long term thing which will be achieved in stages. another thing...if the company goes to the wall who will get 1st dabs on all assests?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Has he not aquired more land since then and has the option of aquiring more?

I think its a long term thing which will be achieved in stages. another thing...if the company goes to the wall who will get 1st dabs on all assests?

Which cost him another fortune!

I repeat - why bother with spending money to achieve this as the ultimate goal. HMFC fans were thankful enough that Tynecastle had been "saved". They didn't need the image of a sugar daddy to accept the Romanov's into the club.

The whole point of being here for Vlad is to showcase his pyramid players in a bid to get higher transfer fees because he thinks they are better than what they are.

I repeat - why bother with spending money to achieve this as the ultimate goal. HMFC fans were thankful enough that Tynecastle had been "saved". They didn't need the image of a sugar daddy to accept the Romanov's into the club.

The whole point of being here for Vlad is to showcase his pyramid players in a bid to get higher transfer fees because he thinks they are better than what they are.

Then why the Hotel and all the other ****e? if thats all he wants to do...then he can do that where he is now without the expsense. I think he wants the land. Once the planning permission fails and he has to relocate us what will happen with all the land?

I just think there is a lot more to the neglect of the footballing side than people realise. This is not due to using us as a shop window it is willfull neglect because he does not care about it. there is someting else on his mind!

Jambo Martin

Couldn`t agree more.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Then why the Hotel and all the other ****e? if thats all he wants to do...then he can do that where he is now without the expsense. I think he wants the land. Once the planning permission fails and he has to relocate us what will happen with all the land?

I just think there is a lot more to the neglect of the footballing side than people realise. This is not due to using us as a shop window it is willfull neglect because he does not care about it. there is someting else on his mind!

The planning permission won't fail. The question is whether the funding is there to develop it.

And for all we know, it might be a nice little earner for UBIG. Personally, I don't really care if it is or it is isn't. If a stand is built, it reduces the value of Tynecastle even further as a site for potential development, meaning that a football club is the best use of the land and the best way to mitigate losses is to put bums on seats.

Did you hate him that night at Tynie against the Sheep or when we lifted the Scottish Cup or on the following day when the Bus was driven through the streets of Edinburgh with the famous trophy??

He has fecked up bigtime - he has the summer to try and start righting his wrongs....tick tock

If you had read my posts just after GB was sacked then you would know how much I hated this man,I didn't like him after the way he treated Robbo and others at the club but gave him a wee bit leaway.

As for the Aberdeen game and the cup final,no I wasn't going mental as my dislike of the way the club was being run had already affected the way that I supported the team.

I have had loads of complaints about the way I have said things about your leader that strech back to when I first joined JKB,just now the majority actualy now see the light.

Feck him and all his cronies,he has destroyed my club to the stage where I don't even care anymore about HMFC,the only thing that gives me some interest is the past and the hope that Vlad will suffer.

ps.what if he doesn't right his wrongs?

We're worth more than all the oil reserves of Russia to him.

He told us so.

We're just being ungrateful again.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
He's shown what he thinks of us via his actions.

By providing such a poor product, he has shown he thinks we are a captive audience. Customers who will continue to buy the product no matter how bad the product is.

By failing to listen to the supporters, he has shown his lack of respect for our thoughts.

It seems to me, that the Hearts fans are an irrelevence to Mr Romanov. I expect he wishes we'd all shut up and stop complaining, and let him get on with running his football club.

All the criticism via JKB, meetings, letters, emails, comments post match in EEN etc have proved that he will not listen to criticism. The Jan 1st statement was another clever charade.

If enough people refuse to pay cash up front he MIGHT listen.

That is the only real weapon we have as we are a support divided, apathetic, complacent and not up for traditional types of protest as many believe that placards, demos etc achieve nothing.

Hit the barsteward where it hurts: in his wallet.

Archived