Usenet - NZB Indexing Sites

My Left Nut

My Left Nut

I have 2 invites for omgwtfnzbs.org and 8 invites for nmatrix.co.za if anyone is looking for NZB indexing sites. Both work with SAB, Sickbeard etc.

PM me if you want and invite with your email, first come basis.

Both sites require a donation to have unrestricted use.

Cheers.

Sent a PM, thx for sharing.

Decent indexing sites are becoming rare as the take-downs increase - NZB Royalty bought the farm last month. :(

My Left Nut

Sent a PM, thx for sharing.

Decent indexing sites are becoming rare as the take-downs increase - NZB Royalty bought the farm last month. :(

Yeah was pretty gutted about NZB Royalty. A decent indexer is hard to come by due to the take downs. Invites sent.

**Invites gone for omgwtfnzbs.org and 6 invites left for nMatrix.**

My Left Nut

Any left?

Yup, PM me your email address and I will send you one!

Better call Saul
I have 2 invites for omgwtfnzbs.org and 8 invites for nmatrix.co.za if anyone is looking for NZB indexing sites. Both work with SAB, Sickbeard etc.

Cheers.

What are these sites used for ? They sound complicated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Left Nut

What are these sites used for ? They sound complicated

They are for Usenet. You need to subscribe to a provider, they are cheap as I only pay around ?8 per month. You then need a newsreader. The sites just index the NZB's.

Similar to torrents except you connect at your full bandwidth and your not sharing.

I use Sickbeard which is an automated application that constantly looks for the TV shows you have added to it, so no more looking for them as you turn on your PC and it looks for them, downloads them and renames them. All web based applications.

The complete SABnzdb, Sickbeard. Couchpotato and Headphones setup guide for newbies. SABnzdb does the downloading, Sickbeard is for TV, Couchpotato for Movies and Headphones for Music.

Always best to go for Dutch providers due to DMCA takedowns.

Better call Saul

Cheers for info

?8 ! Are you a big downloader ? I use Iptorrent for my day to day stuff but dont pay a penny (occasionally the odd donation)

My Left Nut

Cheers for info

?8 ! Are you a big downloader ? I use Iptorrent for my day to day stuff but dont pay a penny (occasionally the odd donation)

I download a large amount but month to month is different. The most in a month that I have don was just under 1TB but that was when I was downloading a lot of TV series and Movies.

They are for Usenet. You need to subscribe to a provider, they are cheap as I only pay around ?8 per month. You then need a newsreader. The sites just index the NZB's.

Always best to go for Dutch providers due to DMCA takedowns.

I'm having trouble with newsdemon,tried three different files for The mentalist, all fail,

Had to use a torrent site.

Any recommendations ?

My Left Nut

I use small Dutch providers as they are slow to act on dmca takedowns. I use eweka and extreme usenet.

http://www.xsusenet.com/

get two connections for for free only 1Mb speed but unlimited data. Retention is only 10 days but handy for those shows that get dcma'd almost instantly on other servers. You can also buy blocks of data from other servers and just use them as fill servers when your main server has takedowns.

My Left Nut

http://www.xsusenet.com/

get two connections for for free only 1Mb speed but unlimited data. Retention is only 10 days but handy for those shows that get dcma'd almost instantly on other servers. You can also buy blocks of data from other servers and just use them as fill servers when your main server has takedowns.

Great suggestion. I forgot to mention that it is always go to have a fill server (back up server)

I use Eweka as my main server and have Extremeusenet and Tweaknews as my fill (backup) servers.

I have just downloaded The Mentalist S06 Episodes 15 and 16 with no issues at all.

Extremeusenet is 5 Euros a month and Tweaknews is 4.95 Euros a month. My main server is 9.60 Euros a month. So I pay 19.55 Euros per month for my main server and my 2 fill (backup server) Works out roughly ?16 per month.

Archived