UKIO Creditor meeting watch! (F5 smashathon)

I.T.K

So which 'real' Hearts fan is on the steps of the Lithuanian court to give updates today! :jj:

If anyone has any news please put it here?

Fingers crossed for some good news!

Is it not on Monday?

There is meant to be a Ukio meeting today and as far as I'm aware, a UBIG meeting on Monday April 7th.

There is meant to be a Ukio meeting today and as far as I'm aware, a UBIG meeting on Monday April 7th.

Ah right. Is that the one that was moved from Friday to Monday?

If you were a real Hearts fan it would be you that would be there !

Shhhhh. you will blow my hobo cover! :shockio:

(I was being sarcastic of course!)

Sergey knows the security guards brother, thats where the updates will come from. Off to creamingmycrustypantscausewewillrelegatedtheyamsatthepinkbusshelter.net for any accurate updates!

loveofthegame

Fingers crossed to get another part of the puzzle put in place. Big day. Delay, while not disastrous, would be very disheartening for everyone involved with the club...

am i missing something but why would the administrator be having a creditors meeting in a court ?

tartofmidlothian

Sergey knows the security guards brother, thats where the updates will come from. Off to creamingmycrustypantscausewewillrelegatedtheyamsatthepinkbusshelter.net for any accurate updates!

I've heard the chair of the meeting will be live texting Sergey updates as they happen.

Pay your tenner and watch this space.

I've heard the chair of the meeting will be live texting Sergey updates as they happen.

Pay your tenner and watch this space.

May be a bit of time lag on that as Sir Gay will need to put the text through google translate as his Lithuanian is a bit rusty

Sergay has Skype from Courts with Bajillions as the interpretor, Coloured Drawings will run across the bottom of the screen for the Tramps that cannot Read

Sick of hearing about Sergey to be honest, anybody with any real updates would be appreciated.

Anne Budge at Tynecastle, maybe some docs to sign.......

Well hopefully the 7th April UBIG meeting will provide the Ukio Bankas Creditors with the required technical details

Heartsofgold

This is going to turn into a fecking nightmare!! Do they mean more technical details of our offer or what?!?!?!?!

This is going to turn into a fecking nightmare!! Do they mean more technical details of our offer or what?!?!?!?!

dont think it will be just about hearts. Pretty sure they have more concerns than just us.

tartofmidlothian

BBCBMcLauchlin @BBCBMcLauchlin

One major creditor of UBIG, Sauliu Bank is unhappy with the price being offered for the shares in Hearts.#bbcsportscot

:facepalm: Squeaky bum time now.

Although I suspect this is so our admins and the admins in Lithuania can walk them through the finer details of how it's this or nothing.

I hope.

We could be utterly screwed if they do not accept.

they are trying to get as much as they can but when it comes down to it they will accept the offer as they will get nothing if we go breasts up.

:facepalm: Squeaky bum time now.

Although I suspect this is so our admins and the admins in Lithuania can walk them through the finer details of how it's this or nothing.

I hope.

That tweet is not in relation to the netting today, but the one which was already scheduled for Monday 7th April.

Jambof3tornado

Load of shite. Why come out now and question how much they are paying for shares?

No panic about money in pot, get season tickets on sale!!!

So much for having an accepted CVA subject to and a MoU for the shares.

I'm also sure Mclauchlin's confused!

Heartsofgold

Actually thinking more about it, the ONLY people that will get anything from a Hearts liquidation are UKIOs Creditors due to the secured debt. The UBIG Creditors will get the sum total of feck all. So I tend to agree with what sam says above, they want more for the 50% share holding but it really is a case of take it or leave it cos if they sell to anyone else, the CVA collapses and we get liquidated, meaning less of money to UKIO as a consequence.

UKIO are by far the largest creditor though aren't they? Pretty sure if they vote for it then the other votes don't matter?

Certainly what we have been led to believe up until this point.

Might've been handy if they had bothered to notice the absence of these technical details before the day of the actual meeting.

FFS.

Jambof3tornado

Hardly unusual for meetings like this to be postponed. Get used to it and anyone claiming we will exit admin before the close season is being rather optimistic.

Heartsofgold

UKIO decision postponed for more 'technical detail' but UKIO administrators still confident it will be voted through.

One UBIG creditor wants more cash for UBIG shares in Hearts.

So, UKIO vote still looking good and UBIG creditors will get nothing if they don't accept our offer so they will accept at some point.

Just a delay really.

Where did you get this bit of info BB?

Provided the meeting goes ahead on or before 7 April then this isn't really a delay in the grand scheme of things at all. The earliest we can hope to have the shares purchased is Monday 28th April due to the 20 day cooling off period.

So long as there are no further delays for either the UKIO (sometime in 10 days) or UBIG (7th April) meetings then we are still on track for that.

Archived