SAVE OUR HEARTS 2

18grantmc74

I could be wrong, but wasn't SOH set up to stop our club dying. We're pish, the players and the managment, but thats how it is sometimes. 'save our hearts 2' just isnt going to happen.

bobsajambo1
how should we go around it this time

Things will have to get worse, yes worse before they may be a Save Our Hearts 2, and it would be even more difficult than before, only 1000 fans financially put money in the first campaign, and money is not the option here, it is to get Vlad to listen to the fans, and he is not listen to date, after tonights result we are officially the embarassment of Scottish Football, as Gretna are now de-funked so to speak

grumpyjambo
how should we go around it this time

Feel free to give us your ideas and who will organise the campaign.

Things will have to get worse, yes worse before they may be a Save Our Hearts 2, and it would be even more difficult than before, only 1000 fans financially put money in the first campaign, and money is not the option here, it is to get Vlad to listen to the fans, and he is not listen to date, after tonights result we are officially the embarassment of Scottish Football, as Gretna are now de-funked so to speak

And are still waiting for their share certificates!!!

Anyone know what is happening?

grumpyjambo
And are still waiting for their share certificates!!!

Anyone know what is happening?

Last I heard (about 2 months ago) was that Leslie Deans is dragging his heels in selling the shares.

The problem is if we get rid of Vlad, we need to get rid of every high earner in the squad, every player who has quality will go, Kingston, Palazuelos, Nade, Pinilla, Berra, Karipidis, McCann etc.

We'll be left with a very thin squad for the next season, it's all well and good signing players on free deals but you still need to pay signing fees, agent fees etc. If we had to sign half a squad like that, it would run up a small fortune.

The only way we could survive without him is if we are getting full houses every week, but the quality of football isn't going to be any better, what would make you want to go then if you don't want to go now?

The only way we as a club, could survive without VR, is with the new stand/stadium, the only way we are getting that is with Vlad.

CornhillHearts

None of them did sfa as far as I can see Towzer, on here any support for SOH appears to be few and far. All talk and no action I would describe most of them. A prime example would be OAP whom has probably never been to a game under floodlights so would have been unlikely to have ever attended a meeting.

scott herbertson

I supported SOH last time (sold some of my programmes and books at auction, got my brother to re-record the Hearts song, putting up some of the money for that and the proceeds going to SOH, paid the fee for one of the guys to do the parachute jump. I reckon ?1.500 - ?2000 all told; none of which I got back or expect back)

I'd do it again, but like last time there has to be some realistic alternative plan.

Then we were going to take over the club via the Supporters trust . I'm not sure what is being suggested this time round?

None of them did sfa as far as I can see Towzer, on here any support for SOH appears to be few and far. All talk and no action I would describe most of them. A prime example would be OAP whom has probably never been to a game under floodlights so would have been unlikely to have ever attended a meeting.

Very wrong mate, some people got involved in some very direct action. They know what they done and who they are. I salute those who took part.

Legend Claws
I supported SOH last time (sold some of my programmes and books at auction, got my brother to re-record the Hearts song, putting up some of the money for that and the proceeds going to SOH, paid the fee for one of the guys to do the parachute jump. I reckon ?1.500 - ?2000 all told; none of which I got back or expect back)

I'd do it again, but like last time there has to be some realistic alternative plan.

Then we were going to take over the club via the Supporters trust . I'm not sure what is being suggested this time round?

Yes you did thanks very much for that was massively appreciated!

im stil waitin 4ma dosh back from the 1st save our hearts,

Have you asked for it back?

I left mine in and was happy to hear I would receive shares to the value of my donation.

Still waiting on those, although as someone has posted it seems that there is a hold upin getting the shares all transferred - why I don't know!

jedi knight
Have you asked for it back?

I left mine in and was happy to hear I would receive shares to the value of my donation.

Still waiting on those, although as someone has posted it seems that there is a hold upin getting the shares all transferred - why I don't know!

I'm still waiting for my share also ( and quite happy to do so)

Still believing:)

Archived