The current squad

Boab Mugabe

Not fit to wear the shirt.

Seconded. Surprised there hasn't been a chant along similar lines at Tynecastle, we're too fecking soft!

Nelly Terraces

Keep: Banks.

OUt: Every last one of the rest of them. They make me sick.

Spineless gutless thieves the lot of them. Putting the management situation aside there still an utter disgrace to the shirt. Fuds.

Keep: Banks.

OUt: Every last one of the rest of them. They make me sick.

Not keep Berra NT? Apart from that, I think your spot on.

Ron Atkinsons Microphone

A bunch of wage thieves.

If I see any of these imposters on the street I will let them know my thoughts. :mad:

Nelly Terraces

Berra is a very poor centre half, continually caught glued to the floor when there's a cross ball to be dealt with, gets nowhere near tight enough to his man in those situations. If he went, I'd be happy. If they all went, I'd be even happier.

Banksy for England though.

Boab Mugabe
I cant understand the fuss over Berra. Playing wise he's poor, as a captain he is awful.

Agree. Wimp.

Nelly Terraces
I cant understand the fuss over Berra. Playing wise he's poor, as a captain he is awful.

Spot on. Dreadful defender and Captain Mute, the worst in our history.

Berra is part of the problem IMO. We need a Pressley type character. Vlad knew exactly what he was doing by making Berra captain.

Yeah, not been a huge Berra fan at all. One minute he's learning the ropes alongside Elvis, next he's our captain, still a very inexperienced player. To be honest we need to bring in a new team all together if we want to improve as the one we have just now is guff.

Keep :Banksy ( I wish they all cared as much as him)

>>>>>>>>>>>>Miko.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Berra,

>>>>>>>>>>>>Ruben

>>>>>>>>>>>>Glen.

Bin the rest. Coaches, Director of football( wtf):mad:, kitman. programme sellers, mascots, feckin catering staff, and stewards, :mad:

We need to punt everyone in the entire football club, from the owner to the board to the players to the catering staff.

Nobody who works at Tynecastle is of any use.

We need a totally fresh start. Relegation and financial ruin are very, very real possibilities for next season withthe way things stand.

Archived