I can't wait for next season

Cigaro

JamboRossi79

Bring it on.

Choo choo

train2.jpg

Heart of Midlothian, **** off Hibernian

We'll support you evermore (well some of us will anyway)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Bring it on.

Choo choo

train2.jpg

Heart of Midlothian, **** off Hibernian

We'll support you evermore (well some of us will anyway)

:)

You are consistent in your views JR79, I'll give you that!

Now I'm away to jump infront of that train! :sad:

Glad the season is over.

At the moment I am apprehensive (Sp?) but give it a week or two I will be looking forward to it.

Changes, changes, changes...

The longer we go without a manager the longer I won't give two ****s about next season and the longer I stay in Ibiza.

C'mon Vlad. Make me come back in early August :)

jamboinglasgow
Glad the season is over.

At the moment I am apprehensive (Sp?) but give it a week or two I will be looking forward to it.

Changes, changes, changes...

having just downloaded this song on itunes, i wont to feel this for next season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNB1EUJg1-w

we can only hope for changes.

jamboinglasgow
The longer we go without a manager the longer I won't give two ****s about next season and the longer I stay in Ibiza.

C'mon Vlad. Make me come back in early August :)

enjoyed your banter on hearts world again, you should be a regular pundit. Though was enjoying listening about your big holiday (some have all the fun:()

Working purely on the premise that it surely can't be any worse than this season, I'm definitely looking forward to the next.

I just hope that my optimism isn't steadily chipped away over the coming weeks by a lack of action from the club....I too want to see changes and plenty of them.

enjoyed your banter on hearts world again, you should be a regular pundit. Though was enjoying listening about your big holiday (some have all the fun:()

Cheers mate. Would have said more first half but I wasn't even sure I was supposed to be there, Lawrence usually gets me to do a prediction before I go and do some of the writing stuff. With that taken, and Gary Mackay not there, I just decided to stay but didn't want to overstep my boundary.

I did notice before anyone else that Gretna's first half goal was offside :)

Leave Edinburgh on the 8th June. Got two mates over there with a job and a place to stay, will crash at theirs until I find my feet. Really looking forward to it, hasn't been the best of years so far.

Working purely on the premise that it surely can't be any worse than this season, I'm definitely looking forward to the next.

The problem is that the football at Hearts is in a downward trend.

The premise you want to enter next season on, is the premise nearly everyone worked on at the end of last season

It did get worse.

Is it pessimism to suggest it is unlikely to get better, or is it realism?

If I say that if things dont change it will be worse and we may be in a relegation battle with Hamilton does that mean I have an agenda?

So, say for example, I posted last close season that the way we were going we were only going to get worse, and that I predicted we'd finish bottom six and we'd be lucky to beat Gretna once.

What do you think the response would have been?

Mind you, even I didnt think we'd be this bad. Most of us thought it would be a disaster if didnt qualify for Europe again. I dont think it crossed anyones minds that we might be in the bottom six

jamboinglasgow
Cheers mate. Would have said more first half but I wasn't even sure I was supposed to be there, Lawrence usually gets me to do a prediction before I go and do some of the writing stuff. With that taken, and Gary Mackay not there, I just decided to stay but didn't want to overstep my boundary.

I did notice before anyone else that Gretna's first half goal was offside :)

Leave Edinburgh on the 8th June. Got two mates over there with a job and a place to stay, will crash at theirs until I find my feet. Really looking forward to it, hasn't been the best of years so far.

that sounds like a decent holiday/work.

Lets hope that it is summer of good news for hearts, then you will be happy coming home as well.

I just hope that my optimism isn't steadily chipped away over the coming weeks by a lack of action from the club....I too want to see changes and plenty of them.

Yeah , after all , we're on an upward curve.:rolleyes:

Cannae wait for all they summer signings and new manager innat.

SF in charge for 2008-9. A holocaust awaits us.

Archived