Vladimir Romanov is the problem (merged threads)

HEARTS FOREVER

HEARTS FOREVER

Its time for a save our Hearts 2

No manager.

No stand

No leadership

Mountainous debt.

Time for Romanov to go!!!!!:mad:

Commander Harris

No manager.

No stand

No leadership

Mountainous debt.

if we are being realistic, as per your sig, what are the alternatives?

Nucky Thompson

So you waited till a defeat from Gretna in a meaningless game to come up with that pish:wacko:

Commander Harris

do we really need 100 different threads?

can we not have an "the official post season bitch thread" thread and merge all these please?

Nelly Terraces

The game was up a long time back. How some people are now surprised we are utter guff is actually quite surprising. Total fools in charge, they haven't a clue. Romanov is a total loser when it comes to football. I can only wish him as much ill will as possible from now on, him and all his family.

HEARTS FOREVER
if we are being realistic, as per your sig, what are the alternatives?

Murrayfield?

Protests?

Officially appeal for someone to my this muppet out?

Its gone beyond a joke, I'm not saying i have the answer but its time Romanov left our club, he has lost interest and is making a fool of the fans.

Well that's the season over for us (officially that is, it was over long before this), so lets see if Romanov means business, lets see that new manager.

:rofl:

Commander Harris
Murrayfield?

Protests?

Officially appeal for someone to my this muppet out?

Its gone beyond a joke, I'm not saying i have the answer but its time Romanov left our club, he has lost interest and is making a fool of the fans.

who will buy him out?

remember, "реализм."

Drew Busby !

Next seasons potentially semi-realistic SPL target ?

To finish above Hamilton.

Ivan Drago
Well that's the season over for us (officially that is, it was over long before this), so lets see if Romanov means business, lets see that new manager.

:rofl:

David_Brent_111.jpg

Everything is going to be fine....

HEARTS FOREVER
So you waited till a defeat from Gretna in a meaningless game to come up with that pish:wacko:

I wanted Romanov out long ago but there were far too many people on this forum blinded.

EVERY Hearts game 'means' something mate.:hobofish:;)

HEARTS FOREVER
who will buy him out?

remember, "реализм."

Nobody thought VR would come along when under CPR did we?????:rolleyes:

HEARTS FOREVER
Funny how you only post when we lose. :)

Wrong.

Ive not posted for a good while, yet we lose quite often.

Are you happy with the the way VR runs our team?:confused:

Mick Belker

No manager.

No stand

No leadership

Mountainous debt.

I am thinking that the whole problem comes down to lack of leadership on and off the field! Under leadership off the field, obviously we require a new Manager. One fitted with a few more bollocks than a Scottish referee would do please! And also an Elvis like proffesional captain on the field would come a long way to getting the team going and the fans back on side.

Nothing happened tonight that can't be fixed IMO.

Vlad seems to be a good businessman but he needs to farm out the running of footballing side. He will fail with all his plans in Edinburgh if he does not get this club some feel good factor very soon!

HEARTS FOREVER
I am thinking that the whole problem comes down to lack of leadership on and off the field! Under leadership off the field, obviously we require a new Manager. One fitted with a few more bollocks than a Scottish referee would do please! And also an Elvis like proffesional captain on the field would come a long way to getting the team going and the fans back on side.

Nothing happened tonight that can't be fixed IMO.

Vlad seems to be a good businessman but he needs to farm out the running of footballing side. He will fail with all his plans in Edinburgh if he does not get this club some feel good factor very soon!

Correct.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Correct.

So if it was fixed, would you still want him out?

I think we should give him till 30 June to see if a manager is appointed.

HEARTS FOREVER
So if it was fixed, would you still want him out?

I think we should give him till 30 June to see if a manager is appointed.

Personally i'd like to see him go now.

He's had enough chances.

HF does raise a valid point

When the fans first started the process to (successfully) oust Pieman, there was no other show in town.

I'm not sure I understand why it is used as an excuse for inaction this time?

Geoff Kilpatrick

When the fans first started the process to (successfully) oust Pieman, there was no other show in town.

I disagree. Robinson owned around 20% of the club. The real problem at that time was the SMG payback, which the bank would refuse to advance to us. Addressing that issue would allow HMFC to continue as a going concern because we were headed for administration and a sale of Tynecastle in any case to repay the debts.

The difference now is that UBIG basically own almost all of the club and the debt. It's their ball.

Legend Claws

No manager.

No stand

No leadership

Mountainous debt.

Are you going to organise it then?

Gimme an H...

There's alot of Frail bashing on here tonight but there is one and only ONE person to blame for the state of Hearts at the moment. Its Vlad. He's the one thats promised us things and not delivered, he's the one thats given us an uncontrolable debt and he's the one thats put Steven Frail into a position thats waaaay out of his depth.

I'm not sticking up for Frail's tactical 'knowledge' or defending any of his decisions or the pish he talkes sometimes but seeing some of the abuse he's getting on here (I've even seen someone say they'd rather have Malofeev than Frail :sad:) and I've got to say I have nothing but pity for him. There's no way in hell he's deliberatley doing a bad job on the manager side of things, he's doing his best which, unfortuantely, isn't good enough. Have a heart and vent your anger at Vlad and not Frail.

Just think how much WORSE this season would have been if it wasn't for Frail. We would have been ALOT closer to relegation IMO had he not taken over.

Drylaw Hearts

It's time you came out of hiding and told us exactly how you plan to get us out of this mess.

If you have no desire to do so then it's better if we part company - NOW.

I also look forward to reading/hearing your End of Season analysis.

But no matter what you say, the blame for this Season's AND last Season's underachievments lie firmly at your door.

Show yourself and take the criticism you deserve.

you don't actually believe he will either explain, or get us out of this mess, or leave ... I wish on all three and in that order!!

superhearts51

Agreed 100%. the abuse he is taking is ridiculous, We were 2nd bottom when he took over and had our top scorer sold. He has done his best.

Arthur Axident

He's got loadsa lackies to do it

the man's a coward

cue the Shagmeister

arf

Ray Winstone

The Frail bashing is not just down do his results - but the absolute dross he comes out with before and after matches.

Romanov is a crook, but Frail is a clown.

Gimme an H...
It's time you came out of hiding and told us exactly how you plan to get us out of this mess.

But no matter what you say, the blame for this Season's AND last Season's underachievments lie firmly at your door.

Absolutely 110% correct. Contrary to some reports on here that its all Frails fault. :mad:

he won't be back for some time.

not if i have something to do with it anyway.

vlad gtf.

jamboinglasgow

I do think Hearts and Vlad himself need to explain to fans his plan for the next season and give some proof it is being initated. Otherwise people are just not going to renew.

Frail should have grown himself a pair o baws long before now and walked away from a job he could not do.

All this talk of him being a nice guy I agree with 100% but ther in lies the problem.

Sorry Shaggy but nows the time to go.

Gimme an H...
The Frail bashing is not just down do his results - but the absolute dross he comes out with before and after matches.

I agree he does come out with some utter pish sometimes and his decisions are questionable, shall we say, sometimes but to say or suggest that he is even 10% to blame for how bad Hearts are at the moment is WELL wide of the mark.

There's alot of Frail bashing on here tonight but there is one and only ONE person to blame for the state of Hearts at the moment. Its Vlad. He's the one thats promised us things and not delivered, he's the one thats given us an uncontrolable debt and he's the one thats put Steven Frail into a position thats waaaay out of his depth.

I'm not sticking up for Frail's tactical 'knowledge' or defending any of his decisions or the pish he talkes sometimes but seeing some of the abuse he's getting on here (I've even seen someone say they'd rather have Malofeev than Frail :sad:) and I've got to say I have nothing but pity for him. There's no way in hell he's deliberatley doing a bad job on the manager side of things, he's doing his best which, unfortuantely, isn't good enough. Have a heart and vent your anger at Vlad and not Frail.

Just think how much WORSE this season would have been if it wasn't for Frail. We would have been ALOT closer to relegation IMO had he not taken over.

He was a fantastic player for us , so unlucky to twist his knee, i really idmired him, i like him as a coach but be serious he is not up too it, i liked robbo more and he never made it.

Bring back JJ Please and let him get on with it, just my thoughts . Tin Hat on, but i used to watch him training the team at Musselburgh and God DID HE NOT MISS THEM.:107years:

The Wicker Man

It's a collective problem from the owner down to the staff and players.

SF's sound bites often tell us we have a squad capable of challenging for the league - sadly the reality says otherwise.

Arnie agrees.

thumbsup_arniesmall.jpg

"Deez eez raaaiiiit"

Seymour M Hersh

Well get it started then! Hot air on here is not going to make anything happen.

walton1983
I do think Hearts and Vlad himself need to explain to fans his plan for the next season and give some proof it is being initated. Otherwise people are just not going to renew.

And would you believe a word of what Romanov tells you.

He bought Hearts for business reasons not football.

Auldreekie1874

It'll be something like.

"It was dissapointing to finish in the bottom 6 but the reality is that referee's cost us exactly 18 points this season so we really finished 3rd which was a great achievement for Mr Frail, erm i mean Shaggy so there is no reason whatsover to change things around and Shaggy has our full blessing to continue running first team affairs with my, i mean his full control next season, the plan is to improve on this seasons third placing"

:wacko:

Exactly. How did last night change a thing? It might have topped off a thoroughly miserable season for us, but it was a meaningless fixture in the scheme of things and changes nothing IMO.

Well get it started then! Hot air on here is not going to make anything happen.

I clearly dont have the answer.

My suggestion was non-renewal. That largely has gone down like a sack of schecht!

The reality is it appears to be the only answer

If he physically isnt here at any point vocal protests wont make any difference. Meetings havent made any difference. Letters havent made any difference. Internal revolts within the club havent made any difference.

To suggest that we shouldnt want Vlad out because he is the only show in town is flawed though

Whilst I accept the percentage ownership of the club is different from when the Pieman was around, it was still implicit from the desire of the fans at the time that the removal of the Pieman was based upon somebody else coming in and taking control of the club.

And when the protests started there was no other show in town

To use that as an excuse now is a little lazy.

The reality is that Robinson was a baffoon. We werent scared of him

There is a more sinister side to Romanov (real, or imagined) but some of the fans are scared of him. Thats the reality of the situation.

Nobody can possibly think he is doing a good job?

If people dont overtly want him out it must be because of fear. And I dont blame people being fearful, and I wouldnt criticise people being fearful.

There's no answer as to what to do I guess, but not bother thinking about it because "there is no other show" in town just doesnt feel like the right road to go down, and I question the relevance of that road given our recent history

So apart from posting on here, what are you doing about it. Or was this a plea for someone else to do something about it?

Seymour M Hersh
I clearly dont have the answer.

So it would appear.

My suggestion was non-renewal. That largely has gone down like a sack of schecht!

The reality is it appears to be the only answer

If he physically isnt here at any point vocal protests wont make any difference. Meetings havent made any difference. Letters havent made any difference. Internal revolts within the club havent made any difference.

To suggest that we shouldnt want Vlad out because he is the only show in town is flawed though

I'm not suggesting this.

Whilst I accept the percentage ownership of the club is different from when the Pieman was around, it was still implicit from the desire of the fans at the time that the removal of the Pieman was based upon somebody else coming in and taking control of the club.

And when the protests started there was no other show in town

So what's stopping you organising?

To use that as an excuse now is a little lazy.

Or is it lazy to talk of revolt on a message board but do nothing to make it a reality?

The reality is that Robinson was a baffoon. We werent scared of him

There is a more sinister side to Romanov (real, or imagined) but some of the fans are scared of him. Thats the reality of the situation.

Nobody can possibly think he is doing a good job?

If people dont overtly want him out it must be because of fear. And I dont blame people being fearful, and I wouldnt criticise people being fearful.

Sorry have I missed the threads of fear you suggest?

There's no answer as to what to do I guess, but not bother thinking about it because "there is no other show" in town just doesnt feel like the right road to go down, and I question the relevance of that road given our recent history

More hot air I see.

I was not suggesting anything other than instead of just talking the talk try walking the walk.

More hot air I see.

I was not suggesting anything other than instead of just talking the talk try walking the walk.

I'm not suggesting that you were suggesting anything. You quoted me on the issue I had raised so I replied. So, I am not tarnishing you with any "lazy" brush, simply amplifying the point I made

I didnt see you post that there was no other show in town - if you have, fair play I am criticising that opinion, if you havent I am criticising somebody elses opinion on that.

I'm not entirely sure where your goading is trying to lead me to!!? :)

You seem to be confusing me for someone that is trying to rally the troops into some sort of mass militant protest.

I've told you that my idea of the first step in a serious protest would be to not renew season tickets.

So that is my contribution.

I've told you that I do not consider verbal protests will succeed

I've told you that face to face meetings, written attempts, and internal revolts have not made a difference.

However I am not sure at the logic of your argument against my comment in any event.

If I think that people are wrong to say they will not protest for the removal of Romanov because there is no show in town, you suggest there is some sort of obligation on me to put together a protest?

Surely such an obligation could only be argued to be incumbent upon me if I was ranting and raging about protesting for the removal of Romanov?

Which I am not.

I appreciate you do not agree with my general comments - thats fine. But if they irritate you shouldnt allow that irritation to distort your response down irrelevant channels

Fear threads?

There is a general consensus amongst some that if we force Romanov out we will go bust.

People are scared of that scenario. Being scared is part of the general emotion of fear

If I have made too much of a presumption that people are scared of us going bust if Romanov walks then I stand corrected

So apart from posting on here, what are you doing about it. Or was this a plea for someone else to do something about it?

I know you arent minded to protest or demand Vlads removal. Fair play to you.

So, with "cold eyes" to the process, what would you suggest would be the correct way to go about protesting for the removal of Romanov - should this be the desired wish of the majority?

For the avoidance of doubt this is not a personal call to arms by me for people to protest, simply a question asked of a well respected poster on this board for an opinion through his eyes.

Now, this is a hypothetical question, so it would be preferred if an NMH type answer of "I do not agree with the concept of protest" is avoided. But clearly you are your own man and all that

Seymour M Hersh
I'm not suggesting that you were suggesting anything. You quoted me on the issue I had raised so I replied. So, I am not tarnishing you with any "lazy" brush, simply amplifying the point I made

I didnt see you post that there was no other show in town - if you have, fair play I am criticising that opinion, if you havent I am criticising somebody elses opinion on that.

I'm not entirely sure where your goading is trying to lead me to!!? :)

You seem to be confusing me for someone that is trying to rally the troops into some sort of mass militant protest.

I've told you that my idea of the first step in a serious protest would be to not renew season tickets.

So that is my contribution.

I've told you that I do not consider verbal protests will succeed

I've told you that face to face meetings, written attempts, and internal revolts have not made a difference.

However I am not sure at the logic of your argument against my comment in any event.

If I think that people are wrong to say they will not protest for the removal of Romanov because there is no show in town, you suggest there is some sort of obligation on me to put together a protest?

Surely such an obligation could only be argued to be incumbent upon me if I was ranting and raging about protesting for the removal of Romanov?

Which I am not.

I appreciate you do not agree with my general comments - thats fine. But if they irritate you shouldnt allow that irritation to distort your response down irrelevant channels

Fear threads?

There is a general consensus amongst some that if we force Romanov out we will go bust.

People are scared of that scenario. Being scared is part of the general emotion of fear

If I have made too much of a presumption that people are scared of us going bust if Romanov walks then I stand corrected

I am not aiming this at you only JT. Just there are a lot of current recent threads demanding Vlad go or the resurrection of SoH or both. These people surely need to put up and stop talking about it.

I am not aiming this at you only JT. Just there are a lot of current recent threads demanding Vlad go or the resurrection of SoH or both. These people surely need to put up and stop talking about it.

Maybe (although I've done neither on current threads :)).

But, as you are more neutral on this, I'll ask you hypothetically what you would consider an appropriate protest to be were you so minded?

It must be accepted that many Hearts fans are past contempt of Romanov

It must also be accepted that these fans have the right to protest if they are so minded.

It seems clear Romanov is a difficult person to successfully protest against so there is uncertainty as to how to do this. And whether you agree or not, I do think there is fear about what happens if he leaves.

But the existance of this fear doesnt mean that it is right that he stays.

So, hypothetically, what would you do?

I know you arent minded to protest or demand Vlads removal. Fair play to you.

So, with "cold eyes" to the process, what would you suggest would be the correct way to go about protesting for the removal of Romanov - should this be the desired wish of the majority?

For the avoidance of doubt this is not a personal call to arms by me for people to protest, simply a question asked of a well respected poster on this board for an opinion through his eyes.

Now, this is a hypothetical question, so it would be preferred if an NMH type answer of "I do not agree with the concept of protest" is avoided. But clearly you are your own man and all that

When i have a spare ?30m+ lying about i might give you an answer, but as i didn't start a thread asking for a SOH2 i think your question would be better directed to the thread starter.

He comes on every now and again with a few 1 line sentence statements but no action to back up his one line sentences imo. He tells us things but actually tells us nothing (again imo) ( a wee bit like the Pressley statement imo).

fwiw, i do not want the romoval of Romanov, i want him to change some of his ways (lets see what happens in the summer. The op does not want him to change his ways, he wants his removal.

If there was a better option than VR waiting in the wings i would have no problem with that.

Archived