Madonna

K1874M

Just seen her on the BBC radio 1 big weekender... how finished is she???

Jeeez uz give up.

A Boy Named Crow

She's horrific. One of those 80's stars who has obtained Radio 1 "legend" status purely by not stopping when she should have.

A minging old boot and has been for 10 years.

Resorting to child abduction and fake lesbianism to keep her name in the papers.

Forken hell its still on... front 3 rows is full of middle aged queens going mental. feck that for banter.

Not seen it but I've heard the version of her new song about 10 times on the radio since Saturday.

Didn't like the song anyway, but this is even worse. She sings about 1/4 of the words and sounds awful, and completely out of breath and tune, whilst doing so :confused:

Ray Winstone

What was with the addidas trackys and elton john glasses?

Hate Looking at Madonna performing.

Her new song with JT was not too bad - but the video was minging!

Bonnie Prince Charlie

She also also mimes or at least she did at one of her concerts - does anyone remember when she dropped the mike a few years ago; it was on the floor for at least 10 seconds but she was still "singing". It might have been at Wembly.

And put some clothes on Grandma, for chrissakes. Nearly boaked when I saw the cover of her new album. Her and Timberlake bumping n' grinding together in the vid for the single too. Not right, is it?

chester copperpot
And put some clothes on Grandma, for chrissakes. Nearly boaked when I saw the cover of her new album. Her and Timberlake bumping n' grinding together in the vid for the single too. Not right, is it?

Reminds me of that scene in Little Britain when the guy in the shellsuit tries to pump his mates Granny all the time.

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG

I was cringing at her guitar "playing", she was dreadful. Also giving it the Townsend/Hendrix bit by trying to get it feeding back against her amp...give it up darling :mad:

I was cringing at her guitar "playing", she was dreadful. Also giving it the Townsend/Hendrix bit by trying to get it feeding back against her amp...give it up darling :mad:

Guy Ritchie should dump her for a younger version.

andrewjambo

A singer who can't sing is only entertaining at karaoke or on x-factor, britains got talent.

Hate the way radio 1 fawns over this washed up has-been. Even the supposedly 'music savvy' DJs like Jo Whley or Zane Lowe praise her horrible show as entertaing. The correct assessment would be embarrasing - for a lady of such little talent to take herself so seriously is just embarrasing.

When i see her on telly i can't help think that Borat was right when he rightly described her as a transvestite (at MTV awards i think). Poor Guy

Archived