I can't take this any longer

WheatfieldJambo

WheatfieldJambo

I can't sit back and watch my club die. And if you call yourself a real Jambo then neither will you. People have spoken about doing something to show Vlad that we will not stand it but nothing has been done. Now is the time to do something.

He has turned our club from a well respected side that was competing in Europe to a lowly finishing team of forwigners, we are a laughing stock. Our fans used to generate a magical atmospehere, especially on European nights... now the European nights have been ripped away from us and the atmosphere has followed. THE TIME FOR ACTION IS NOW.

Rant Over.

Malcolm Tucker

We're dieing????

Crikey that's news to me tonight.

Ray Winstone

Couldnt have put it one one of the other 20 threads?

Maybe there should be one big threads for all the drama queens.

I can't sit back and watch my club die. And if you call yourself a real Jambo then neither will you. People have spoken about doing something to show Vlad that we will not stand it but nothing has been done. Now is the time to do something.

He has turned our club from a well respected side with a crowd that were excited by the team and we generated a magical atmospehere, especially on European nights... now the European nights have been ripped away from us and the atmosphere has followed. THE TIME FOR ACTION IS NOW.

Rant Over.

What's your plans? :mad:

But then they wouldn't post on it. They need their very own thread of nonsense so they can get their attention.

Thig Ar Latha

Maybe its a new competion. My threads bigger than yours.

WheatfieldJambo

so you are all just happy to watch the club get run into the ground then. Fair enough.

Malcolm Tucker
so you are all just happy to watch the club get run into the ground then. Fair enough.

Yes we're all delighted.

:hobofish:

ToadKiller Dog

Any chance mods once it slows down a bit to put all the crying amateur dramatics threads into one job lot ,so kickback does not look so embarrassing .

This game does not change anything really .

Any chance mods once it slows down a bit to put all the crying amateur dramatics threads into one job lot ,so kickback does not look so embarrassing .

This game does not change anything really .

You jest, surely?

ToadKiller Dog
You jest, surely?

So what have we learned from tonights game that we did not all ready know?

Frail is not the right man for the job,We need a manager

Some of the players gave up weeks ago many are not good enough

the club has a large debt

Romanov owns the club lock stock and barrel.

Romanov has made decision that have harmed rather than helped the club.

Far to much nonsense look at me threads on here ,any neutral or supporter from another club would be having a laugh reading the pish on kickback tonight.

Malcolm Tucker
And yet there's always someone there to defend this mess ... amazing

Who has defended it?

Buffalo Bill
I can't sit back and watch my club die. . THE TIME FOR ACTION IS NOW.

Rant Over.

Good post.

What is the plan for action?

Buffalo Bill

J.T.F.Robertson
So what have we learned from tonights game that we did not all ready know?

Frail is not the right man for the job,We need a manager

Some of the players gave up weeks ago many are not good enough

the club has a large debt

Romanov owns the club lock stock and barrel.

Romanov has made decision that have harmed rather than helped the club.

Far to much nonsense look at me threads on here ,any neutral or supporter from another club would be having a laugh reading the pish on kickback tonight.

What he said.

None of us are happy with it, but as things stand, we know we're fecked, tonight was just another affirmation of it.

davemclaren
What he said.

None of us are happy with it, but as things stand, we know we're fecked, tonight was just another affirmation of it.

I agree. Tonight was no surprise, just a confirmation of the rest of the esason. I sat there expecting it to happen if I'm honest. Especially after Glen was sent off...

He has turned our club from a well respected side that was competing in Europe to a lowly finishing team of forwigners, we are a laughing stock. Our fans used to generate a magical atmospehere, especially on European nights... now the European nights have been ripped away from us and the atmosphere has followed. THE TIME FOR ACTION IS NOW.

Rant Over.

Bit of perspective, check out our league finishes over the last 16/17 years. Yeh, a few 3rds, a 2nd (more than other teams achieved), but plenty of 5th, 6th too and a bawhairs from goin down in '94 (we celebrated on the pitch on the last day!!). And it's been a quiet Tynie on many occassions.

'Competing in Europe'...? We've never embarassed ourselves, but we're hardly perennial challengers or even qualifiers - every second season on average really.

I've hated this season, and yeh we're all pretty much waiting to see if promises come true re stadium,finance and manager, but lets not get delusions of grandeur. Sorry to be negative about our recent history, but the facts are there.

This season was written off long ago - we'll see what happens in the summer eh. We were fecked pre-Vlad, if we're fecked now, nowts changed!!!!!

WheatfieldJambo
Good post.

What is the plan for action?

Buffalo Bill

i dont have a solution myself, other than boycotting games which would be pointless as season tickets would still give vlad money.

a couple of threads on an FC United Of Manchester type of thing.

depressing stuff

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm withdrawing all my financial support for the foreseeable future.

That's about the only power we have unfortunately.

Birmingham have the right idea.

birminghamfansPA_450x250.jpg

To be honest mate the time for action was a long time ago. Am not taking the **** but how has it taken so long for it to sink in ?? VR is here to screw us for as much as he can and get away with then jump ship.

Just out of interest have you renewed for next season ??

WheatfieldJambo
To be honest mate the time for action was a long time ago. Am not taking the **** but how has it taken so long for it to sink in ?? VR is here to screw us for as much as he can and get away with then jump ship.

Just out of interest have you renewed for next season ??

I have. Seriously regretting it now though:mad::mad::mad:

maroonlegions
I'm withdrawing all my financial support for the foreseeable future.

That's about the only power we have unfortunately.

Birmingham have the right idea.

birminghamfansPA_450x250.jpg

hearts fans in riot after going 30 games without a win , withe relegation all but guaranteed in season 08/09 fans show anger by ripping down the goal posts at fester road.:P:rolleyes:(feck imagine that scenario) , if things don't change for next season then , mmmmm.:mad:

Archived