Westboro Baptist Church Leader Dies

Chester™

There are people already coming out with "it isn't right to speak ill of the dead"...as if we should be forgiving and respectful to this vile, hate-filled sh1tebag.

Personally, I'll be putting on my gravedancing shoes.

Geoff Kilpatrick

No point speaking ill of him because he's either going to be judged by his God or he has started turning into worm food. Either way, no joy for him.

Kevin Smith had a few run ins with this guy and his family over his film Red State. They claimed Smith was a Fag enabler. The Q and A session/ stand up show he done on the film and the Phelps family was interesting.

I'd like to undersrand the psychology of somebodywho can get so obsessed with one subject. Bizarre all round.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'd like to undersrand the psychology of somebodywho can get so obsessed with one subject. Bizarre all round.

Bit like Sir Gay and HMFC.

Another loser in life.

Celebrating his death would make us no better than him.

His god will be having words with him right now, preparing him for his permanent holiday to the hot place

can't remember who said it but "i've never wished anyone dead, but i've read a few obituaries and smirked" about covers it.

can't remember who said it but "i've never wished anyone dead, but i've read a few obituaries and smirked" about covers it.

Clarence Darrow, apparently.

I'm glad he's dead.

The world has lost one of the vilest bigots of the modern era. I never wished suffering on him and I take no pleasure in the grief his family will be feeling but the world is a better place without him in it and for that I'm glad.

His god will be having words with him right now, preparing him for his permanent holiday to the hot place

A gay sauna staffed by flaming queens? Now that would be funny.

Or more likely, those last few moments of consciousness as he slips to the void of nothingness will be a huge disappointment as he realises his life has been a massive waste of time.

Sad, sad church founder, church peopled by sad and particularly nasty and deluded insular people, who wished to impose (I know an oxymoron !)their views on those they had nothing to do with. It was pretty awful to see kids who had not had a life, believe the views of this moron through their own parents teachings.

They tried to picket a Foo Fighters concert in the U.S. The band decided to get the first blow in and dressed up and came out playing outside with a song dedicted to them....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e5hRLbCaCs

Those sick ###### tried to picket the funerals of the likes of Ronnie James Dio and as others have said will be judged. Good riddance to white trash.

They tried to picket a Foo Fighters concert in the U.S. The band decided to get the first blow in and dressed up and came out playing outside with a song dedicted to them....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e5hRLbCaCs

Those sick ###### tried to picket the funerals of the likes of Ronnie James Dio and as others have said will be judged. Good riddance to white trash.

Dave Grohl brilliant.

Generic Username

Going to be awkward for Fred when he gets to heaven and God's in the kitchen whipping up another batch of gays to put in the oven.

Guest C00l K1d

I'm glad he's dead.

I never wished suffering on him and I take no pleasure in the grief his family will be feeling but the world is a better place without him in it and for that I'm glad.

Considering his family are just as bigoted and warped as him, i really couldn't care less.

As im sure you're very aware these are the guys that have made folks lives hell when they've been attending a loved ones funeral so i have no sympathy towards how they're feeling at the moment.

That said i hope no arseholes go out and picket whatever funeral he has. Would just make them as bad as each other.

[Mod Edit]

I've got a picture somewhere that I took last year at the Houston Pride Festival. There was a bunch of these arseholes with various banners at an intersection. However, there was a gay guy next to them with a sign that said 'Jesus loves everyone, even these dicks'. I literally laughed my ****** off.

I've got a picture somewhere that I took last year at the Houston Pride Festival. There was a bunch of these arseholes with various banners at an intersection. However, there was a gay guy next to them with a sign that said 'Jesus loves everyone, even these dicks'. I literally laughed my ****** off.

******* brilliant. I would have a similar one from the "rainbow" end of Bourbon Street at Mardi Gras, had my camera made it back from New Orleans on that visit.

The People's Chimp

Don't agree that a rainbow picket of his funeral would make "them as bad as him." He made his bed...

There is a brilliant blog post from Louis Theroux on Facebook on this subject that is worth reading.

There is a brilliant blog post from Louis Theroux on Facebook on this subject that is worth reading.

Yip. He seems to view the church and the subject with a greater depth than other commentators who often come across as 2d.

Exactly what I came on to this thread to post, it's a great read:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

When you think about it, it's quite astonishing how much attention one small, bigoted, insignificant baptist church has received. A bit like a pub team from Edinburgh being a household name

• 2 weeks later...
3fingersreid

Just in from work and I'm watching Louis Theroux's 2007 documentary about this group

Can't believe I missed this when it was first shown

How people can choose to live their lives like this is beyond me

I think the world is a better place now that gramps has passed on , strange dangerous man

Now his son says he rejoices when people die in car crashes and when people get cancers

the world has no chance ffs

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Now his son says he rejoices when people die in car crashes and when people get cancers

the world has no chance ffs

People like that are best ignored. Clearly an absalute roaster

Guest C00l K1d

1526235_532215673557868_2124445693_n.jpg?oh=190191d9d241d9bc3d4ed3f8cc534248&oe=539F3758&__gda__=1404126897_6dd24008b8caeca6d9e6e3f40f84923f

:laugh:

That's something that confuses me about them.

They claim that everything is gods will, if a soldier is killed it's god who's carried that out so they need to rejoice in it. Bla bla bla. So why is it not god's choice to make them homosexuals? Surely you can't just pick and choose when god does and doesn't get involved. If everything that happens is gods will then why is it not gods will for folk to commit so called sins also?

It just makes no sense to me. Obviously all down to brainwashing but there's some real underlying issues there that comes from the founding member/s. How someone can properly hate someone, and go out of their way to make folk feel shit when they don't know them is beyond me. I'm not saying they need to agree with the way folk live their lives that are different to them, maybe they are totally right and there's a big guy up there judging us but don't be dickheads about it.

:laugh:

That's something that confuses me about them.

They claim that everything is gods will, if a soldier is killed it's god who's carried that out so they need to rejoice in it. Bla bla bla. So why is it not god's choice to make them homosexuals? Surely you can't just pick and choose when god does and doesn't get involved. If everything that happens is gods will then why is it not gods will for folk to commit so called sins also?

It just makes no sense to me. Obviously all down to brainwashing but there's some real underlying issues there that comes from the founding member/s. How someone can properly hate someone, and go out of their way to make folk feel shit when they don't know them is beyond me. I'm not saying they need to agree with the way folk live their lives that are different to them, maybe they are totally right and there's a big guy up there judging us but don't be dickheads about it.

Some religious weirdos think that people choose to be gay.

They believe that the choice is selfish and against the will of god.

3fingersreid

What I really did find disturbing was using kids as young as 6 to go on their protests , absolutely disgusting

Guest C00l K1d

Some religious weirdos think that people choose to be gay.

They believe that the choice is selfish and against the will of god.

Aye but surely if God created everything, he also created homosexuals. If homosexuals are wrong then does that mean God is imperfect?

Aye but surely if God created everything, he also created homosexuals. If homosexuals are wrong then does that mean God is imperfect?

It's the whole free will thing, I think. God allows us to make our own choices in life. He didn't create gay people, he just created people who have now chosen to be gay.

Archived