The derby

rodneytrotter

rodneytrotter

Hibs are the most confident they have been in a while at Tynie, sold out roseburn already, what's the prospects to you think we can actually turn them over again and stop them relegating us officially

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Hibs are the most confident they have been in a while at Tynie, sold out roseburn already, what's the prospects to you think we can actually turn them over again and stop them relegating us officially

They are shit. We will probably pump them. The day I worry about playing Hibs is the day I pack it all in. Confident is exactly how I like Hibs. :)

They are shit. We will probably pump them. The day I worry about playing Hibs is the day I pack it all in. Confident is exactly how I like Hibs. :)

Exactly this if it had been any other team in the league I would be bricking it big time but them........................NFC

rodneytrotter

usually I'm the same as you's but this time I'm not

If they miraculously win and thats a big IF given they are as **** as us if not ******* then who really cares, we all know we are going down and it wont be because they have won 2 out of 4 games :) well done them for beating a bunch of u21 players

That will be 2-2 for the season and says a lot for them that is the most they want - if they dont go down this year with us and is looking likely then we'll either them 5-1 in the playoffs next year or will pass them as Champions on their way down .

Hibs will ALWAYS be in our shadows ;)

What is there not to be confident about - there 1 in 10 winning streak.

Butcher is a big version of Postman Patty

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They were lucky last time. They are dog shit. They are also rotten to the core with insecurity about us, their whole club is riddled with it. Whenever it's a must win or a big game, their bottle crashes. We have owned them for their entire existence. Strap on a pair, that kind of misplaced fear is more typical of a Hibs supporter than a Hearts supporter.

If you think Hibs stand much chance of winning - as Del Boy would say - 'Rodney dont be a plonker' ;)

They are pesh and never fail to come up with a new way to entertain and amuse us. Even in our worst season in many, many years you can always rely on them to give us a chuckle. Hopefully the upcoming derby day will be another one.

queensferryjambo

Really they are confident???????? I find it hard to believe the Roseburn is sold out. Is this info from fibs.net or a reliable source?

Either way we have nothing to lose and nothing to fear from them.

Hearts home win all the way for me.

I'm not sure why they're making a big deal out of potentially relegating us. It's not like we're almost safe, but defeat by a superb Hibs team will end our building hopes; they are cack.

We've been down all season, and I was convinced so since we went into administration. I for one will not care either way if it's them in a scrappy 1-0 like it probably will be, or whoever send us down. I'm resigned to it.

We'll brutalise them.

hibs are pish and one of the only teams that we've beaten home and away this season.

I ******* love when they're confident before a derby.

rossthejambo

They've sold out due to the chance that they might relegate us, nothing to do with them being confident.

We'll beat them though and their bottles will start crashing.

They simply never, ever learn.

I thought they'd put all that bravado away after what happened in the first derby this season.

As for relegating us? Meh. We know we're down. Had it been a case of a last day clincher (win stay up, defeat we go down), it'd have been massive.

Clerry Jambo

I thought they'd put all that bravado away after what happened in the first derby this season.

As for relegating us? Meh. We know we're down. Had it been a case of a last day clincher (win stay up, defeat we go down), it'd have been massive.

Correct Craigieboy, but remember the bunch of losers need to cling on to anything that comes along because it wont be from their own side.

But we'll probably still pump them

Where has this pish came from that they'll relegate us?

We were down at Xmas.

We'll do the business as usual against them. Guaranteed.

frank skinner

Relegated for the first time in over 30 years at home by Hibs,would be a hard pill to swallow.

Barney Rubble

Relegated for the first time in over 30 years at home by Hibs,would be a hard pill to swallow.

we/re already relegated !

Their true name is not 'The Shite' for nothing. All the way from the chairman to the few dozen inbreds that are in Butchers 'Army'.

The :cornette: was invented for them.

Hibs nil.

MacDonald Jardine

No. They're now super confident following their resounding win at new year.

The games they think they'll win easily are usually the best.

Totally confident we'll win but it's not going to be the most celebrated derby in history that's for sure.

Not sure if enough games before we play for them to confirm our relegation. Maybe we can help relegate them at Easter Road game though. They seem dire just now and I expect us to play better and without fear for rest of games so a win and a draw at least in the 2 games. Aberdeen to relegate us game after.

Good news about the Roseburn. They are supporting us in our time of need.

I wouldn't care if it was technically them that relegate us were it not for the fact that a victory for us could go a long way to relegating them.

The day I worry about the 'wee team' and the 'sheep' for that matter, is the day you can take me away in a 'straight jacket'. Both forever in our shadows.

MacDonald Jardine

So if we get beat of United they can relegate us? But if we beat United they can't?

It depends on how many points St Mirren and Ross County pick up too.

There is no way that 3 points will save our season. We have been relegated for months now.

I think we are going to beat them though. We have played well against them this season considering our circumstances.

humiliated@1-5

Hah the Ar** gravy will be running out of them,they're only a testicle hair away from the relegation playoff

ZBJVIy.gif

And the title of Gif of the year goes to.....

His first against the shite and his celebration made me gush with manlove..

Roond yees ya manky vermin :jj:

Smoked-Glass

Hibs did bottle it at new year it's just that they managed to regain it again after they were gifted a penalty. Normally from that moment on, the game would have peetered out to a 1-1 draw and hibs and their fans would be raging that they didn't score 5 or convincingly beat some makeshift "yam" outfit.

Don't be fooled by their win.

When Hearts equalised (reasonably luckyly) the hibs support had their heads in their hands and were either shouting or mumbling naughty sweary words about their own team. "oh naw, how did we let them off tha hook again man!" fk sake"

All this was forgotten when the penalty was converted and the game is probably regarded as a "famous win" or "another nail in the yam coffin ya Kwunt.."

It will be a very close game on 30th of march - an understrength hearts side verses a normal, bottle merchant, losing mentality ridden, derby cowering, lime light shy, clueless bunch of the crem de la crem of Edinburgh's hurting team. It takes Hearts to be at their worst to make this fixture an even game.

They've sold out due to the chance that they might relegate us, nothing to do with them being confident.

We'll beat them though and their bottles will start crashing.

Exactly. Sold out at new year on the back of our defeat to Sellick, where they were expecting a cricket score. In the end, they won a pretty even game by a softish penalty and celebrated like they'd won the Champion's League.

The day I start worrying about those ***** is the day I'll pack it in. I await whatever it is they'll copy from us and misappropriate (like the cup celebration sit in). Maybe a pretend Scottish Cup win? They can get the 26 back to Lochend and pretend it's an open top parade.

There's a very good chance we'll be down prior to the derby. That would have been almost certain had Saint Mirren won yesterday. Either way we will beat Hibs.

The day I start worrying about those ***** is the day I'll pack it in. I await whatever it is they'll copy from us and misappropriate (like the cup celebration sit in). Maybe a pretend Scottish Cup win? They can get the 26 back to Lochend and pretend it's an open top parade.

Agree.........again, its our downfall that will be their highlight as opposed to their success.

I couldn`t give a monkeys if its them that put us down, seriously genuinely not bothered as we know its more or less done. Its just got to be mathematically confirmed.

We`ll go down as still the biggest and most successful club from Edinburgh with the Hampden humping still very fresh in the minds. Even a relegated Hearts laughs in the face of that joke outfit.

Anyway, we`ll beat them.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Some horrendously shite attempts at trolling by vermin on this thread.

:laugh:

Bazzas right boot

I hope we beat them just to drag them a bit closer to County and the likes,

We are going down, it won't be great to see them singing and dancing about it, but even if we pumped them 5-1, we will still go down.

If we beat them then they will be getting to squeaky bum time particularly the the teams below win.

We could in fact have our own type party at ER if they continue there streak of 1 wins in 10 after the split.

Looking forward to pumping them at the end of the month. They always bottle it when their fans get too cocky confident. It's such a nice sight watching 3000 hibbies throw their scarves away after yet another beasting by The Famous.

FTH

Dr Ian Malcolm

First of all, the OP is as subtle as a boot in the baws.

Secondly, Hibs sh*te themselves against us more often than not - especially at Tynecastle, and even more so in big games when their fans are desperate for a result. This will be the case on the 30th and as such, Hibs will sh*t the bed.

Just watched their highlights against Partick; my God, hibs are shite!!! We have absolutely nothing to worry about come the derby.

With Hibs being gradually drawn back into the play-off spot it could our chance to increase their bum-squeak.

Continued service of the Edinburgh derby next season is not out of the question.

Archived