An Opportunity

Cheile

Now that Crystal Palace ore out of the play-offs, here is an opportunity for The Mad One to do something right for once and do whatever it takes to get Neil Warnock as manager. The guy has guts and is a fighter and won't stand for non triers. Give him carte blanche to run things as he sees fit. Some hope I know, but.......................................

Maroon 1874
Now that Crystal Palace ore out of the play-offs, here is an opportunity for The Mad One to do something right for once and do whatever it takes to get Neil Warnock as manager. The guy has guts and is a fighter and won't stand for non triers. Give him carte blanche to run things as he sees fit. Some hope I know, but.......................................

Hear Hear, he is defo the man to put things right (given the chance)

Hans von Luck

Agreed we should have bitten his hand off when he wanted the job earlier. :thumb:

Agreed we should have bitten his hand off when he wanted the job earlier. :thumb:

We should have, yet people on here thought he wasn't good enough.

Warnock has done a terrific job at Palace this season.

The Old Tolbooth
We should have, yet people on here thought he wasn't good enough.

Warnock has done a terrific job at Palace this season.

It's mad, people think he's not good enough for Hearts, yet seem happy to go along with Frail as a bumbling idiot of a coach! :confused:

kenny gray

There was once upon a time when that was a very realistic target, infact there was a time when some people on were saying he wasn't good enough. That time is long gone. There is no chance we could attract anyone with any self respect to this mess I'm afraid.

It's mad, people think he's not good enough for Hearts, yet seem happy to go along with Frail as a bumbling idiot of a coach! :confused:

It's crazy. Hopefully it's setting in that any half decent manager would turn our lot around now.

Billy Brown on his own any one?

Alright, too far. I know.

Archived