Ugly Faithful Wife or Sexy Cheater Wife?

Sterling Archer

Which one do you prefer?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Ugly, fat and faithful or sexy and cheating?

• Ugly, fat and faithful
    • Sexy and cheating

Sterling Archer

You can only have one. Either your wife is ugly and fat, but faithful to you, or she's the woman of your dreams physically but she cheats on you. Fat wife isn't going to get unfat, sexy wife isn't going to become faithful.

St Johnstone

ah the default answer - agree.

I take the fat ugly one knowing that after i have been working "late" (pumping some slim sexy 19 year old), she'd be at home with dinner on waiting for me to get in.

Sexton Hardcastle

How bad is the cheating? Pulling and a bit of messing around or full blown Kool and the gang in her breeks.

Have one.

Want the other.

You have a slim sexy wife but would prefer a fat ugly one? :cornette:

This is pretty much like a poll asking if you'd rather be raped to death with an AIDS covered stick, or raped to death with an AIDS covered stick.

How about - not being married? It's a load of ******* shite anyway.

Regal Kingston

Quality chauvinistic Kickback question!

Personality is the key component here but as it's not a factor I still cannot decide.

U,F&F should always be the answer.

However you should never marry a bird that you think is fat and ugly!

S&C would be nice to wake up to and a great trophy wife but you would lose respect for yourself knowing she's getting diddled left right and centre.

It would be horrible knowing that your mates know - and it would emasculate you as a man.

No doubt it would give you problems that are simply not worth it

S&C would probably be riddled with VD too

Don't think I could cope with that.

Gonna go for St. Johnstone AKA stay single

LeylandJambo

I never married an ugly fat bird however I seem to have ended up with one. She does however give a very good BJ. Small mercies n at naw.

The Great Khali

I never married an ugly fat bird however I seem to have ended up with one. She does however give a very good BJ. Small mercies n at naw.

:rofl:

I know you can only pick one so I pick the lovely cheating wife, as long as her husband doesn't find out.

jambo4_0matty

Hope shes not a member on here :uhoh2:

:lol:

How fat is the ugly one? I only ask as there are some on here that regard a female who is more than a size ten as fat. Also, she could go on a diet and lose a few pounds/stone and could be done doggy style so you wouldn't have to see her coupon during the act.

ArcticJambo

I'm at work (and blocked) but can somebody post the Jimmy Soul classic 'If you Want to be Happy'?

Please.

Tommy Wiseau

Get into the dogging, mate. That lorry driver in dogging tales said 70% of you lot are at it anyway B)

doctor jambo

The fact that you used the word "wife " renders the issue nul and void, as regardless of what she looks like she won't be putting out anyway. And any action you get, she's probably sleeping in the next room and you're thinking of someone else entirely, depending on which channel you've got on

JamboInSouthsea

As long as the fit one was only cheating with another woman (preferably fit too) I wouldn't mind...as long as I could join in too...or did I just dream that...:)

Matthew Le Tissier

This is pretty much like a poll asking if you'd rather be raped to death with an AIDS covered stick, or raped to death with an AIDS covered stick.

How about - not being married? It's a load of ******* shite anyway.

:spoton:

Alan Johnson

Is the ugly one rich?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

LeylandJambo

Get into the dogging, mate. That lorry driver in dogging tales said 70% of you lot are at it anyway B)

70% you say? That's them lot lizards eh?

LeylandJambo

The sexy slut one, I take it we still get to have a shot on her as well, yeah?

Now your just being greedy :11:

Tommy Wiseau

70% you say? That's them lot lizards eh?

Eddie Stobart is rife with it, I hear :ninja:

LeylandJambo

Eddie Scumbart is rife with everything mate. If haulage was anything like that i'd be working 6 hours a day. The power of tv eh?

Archived