Frail Grow Some Balls

magicTs

..........And do the decent thing. In the morning announce you are walking away. You are embarassing yourself, Heart of Midlothian Football Club and most importantly us the supporters. We have had enough.

Whilst your at it may I suggest you take as many of the useless wa**ers masquerading as footballers as you can.

rudi must stay
..........And do the decent thing. In the morning announce you are walking away. You are embarassing yourself, Heart of Midlothian Football Club and most importantly us the supporters. We have had enough.

Whilst your at it may I suggest you take as many of the useless wa**ers masquerading as footballers as you can.

well said.

European Jambos Mum

i doubt he can even manage to do that right.:mad::mad:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He wont because he is a spineless little weasle.

He will be thinking up his latest excuse as we speak.

He may have to use the interference line again for this one.

he won't as he thinks he can do the job...........what a muppet.

kenny gray

He wont walk away he's got a mortgage

Boo ****ing Hoo, away and work in Sainsburys stacking shelves, least you'll have some dignity left.

SF = Inept.

hearts_crazy

I was about to post on the same subject. Time to go Shaggy, your tactics are utterly bolox, you are incapable of getting anything at all out of these players, you think Calum Elliot is a player, you have no clue, just feck off, at least then we might get a proper Manager.

Can't wait for the usual 'I don't understand it they've been playing pure dead brilliant in training' excuse. Every time I hear that some completely talentless dickhead has earned his shot at the first team because he's been 'trying realy really hard in training' or he 'hit the post once in an under 16s game' I just want to throw stuff at the telly.

BTW if another of these overpaid, useless erseholes comes out saying how Shaggy has done a fantastic job and he should be given the job permanently I think i'm going to puke.

Never been so embarrassed to be a Hearts fan TBH.

scots civil war
I believe we have good players.

............... is that you on the left of the avatar perchance

hearts_crazy
I believe we have good players.

Unfortunately our 'good' players have spent all season either injured or unfit. We have too many players who just can't be bothered. Happy to amble about the pitch aimlessly for 90 minutes because it's an end of season nothing game, as we spend money on Hearts and pay their fecking wages. And a (ahem) 'Manager' who refuses to criticise them because they have been playing like divas in training. FFS.

Ray Winstone

Frail will come out after todays match and spout his usual crap!

We tried our best, things just didnt go our way and then he will talk up next season!

Ryan Gosling
Frail will come out after todays match and spout his usual crap!

We tried our best, things just didnt go our way and then he will talk up next season!

You'll never guess what Shaggy rent-a-quote said after tonight's game!

We do have good players, but we have a lot of pish ones too. With a decent manager all would be taken up a few notches and the worst heaved. We do not have a good manager though.

Ray Winstone
You'll never guess what Shaggy rent-a-quote said after tonight's game!

I dont know - what?

Charlie-Brown
I dont know - what?

I don't know what SF said on Hearts TV but this is what he said on bbc

Frail dismayed as Hearts stumble

Frail said the defeat at Fir Park summed up Hearts' season

Hearts caretaker manager Stevie Frail said the injury-time defeat by Gretna summed up his side's season.

"Disappointing doesn't even come close," Frail said of Gavin Skelton's winner at Fir Park.

"If you were a betting man you could have bet on that, the way our season went from day one and that Monday night game against Hibs.

"The script was written. It has to be 100% better, that just isn't good enough. A sorry end to the season."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/7399767.stm

I don't know what SF said on Hearts TV but this is what he said on bbc

Frail dismayed as Hearts stumble

Frail said the defeat at Fir Park summed up Hearts' season

Hearts caretaker manager Stevie Frail said the injury-time defeat by Gretna summed up his side's season.

"Disappointing doesn't even come close," Frail said of Gavin Skelton's winner at Fir Park.

"If you were a betting man you could have bet on that, the way our season went from day one and that Monday night game against Hibs.

"The script was written. It has to be 100% better, that just isn't good enough. A sorry end to the season."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/7399767.stm

In any normal football setup F®ail would already have his jotters.

Charlie-Brown

Maybe he already has and that is why the players seemed to barely try a leg in the last 3 games just like when Robbo was on the way out?

At the risk of repeating me elsewhere. At any other normal club of similar standing to Hearts (ie the third best supported in its respective league):

1. Frail would have resigned before he was sacked

2. The Board at HMFC would be under considerable public pressure from the fans given their appalling record of management selection for the last 2 full seasons alone - never mind the rest of the nonsense that has gone on.

Now, that isnt a personal comment by me on the success or otherwise of Frail, or the success or otherwise of Romanov, just what I observe life to be at at normal football clubs.

I may be wrong as my memory of supporting a normal football club is fading.

I feel sorry for Stevie Frail.

Thrown in at the deep end with no previous experience. The guy doesn't even have his badges, FFS.

He cares about Hearts. Yes, his tactics are gash and his subs are worse but remember he's just a coach who has been hung out to dry by Mad Vlad.

I hope he is kept on in a purely coaching role.

Maybe he already has and that is why the players seemed to barely try a leg in the last 3 games just like when Robbo was on the way out?

The performances have been gash far longer than that. We got a few scrappy results here and there over the last couple of months but we were utter rubbish in doing so and it merely papered over the almighty cracks.

Rotten to the core from top to bottom.

bobsajambo1

Good post, Frail go now, you have not got a clue

Charlie-Brown
At the risk of repeating me elsewhere. At any other normal club of similar standing to Hearts (ie the third best supported in its respective league):

1. Frail would have resigned before he was sacked

2. The Board at HMFC would be under considerable public pressure from the fans given their appalling record of management selection for the last 2 full seasons alone - never mind the rest of the nonsense that has gone on.

Now, that isnt a personal comment by me on the success or otherwise of Frail, or the success or otherwise of Romanov, just what I observe life to be at at normal football clubs.

I may be wrong as my memory of supporting a normal football club is fading.

None of Jordan, Clark nor McLean resigned before they were sacked regardless of how much Hearts tumbled down the league or flirted with relegation.

Mercer got some fan protests in this period but it wasn't about managerial selections but more about either sell up & get out or stay instead of the limbo he had us in for 2 years whilst he was tax exiled in Monaco - McLean was Robinson & Deans first choice - he was universally unpopular but the new owners didn't get stick for him although nobody was disappointed when he left.

Guest GhostHunter

Last night is one of the few times I can actually recall being EMBARRASSED to support Hearts.

Moreso after reading F®ails comments on the BBC...disappointing ?!?!?!?

He's a joke, he doesnt deserve to be anywhere near ANY of our players, the sooner VR does what VR does best, and SACKS him, the better.

PS - In my opinion, with a PROPER manager, I think the players we have probably would have been performing and playing 100% better than the lacklustre, uninspired performances they give for Saggy. (pun intended).

Get lost F®ail - hopeless, hopeless little man.

"If you were a betting man you could have bet on that' date=' the way our season went from day one and that Monday night game against Hibs.

"The script was written."[/quote']

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it

Is Frail really painting himself as a helpless pawn? I thought he had been telling us all that this has been his team? With the exception of Jose of course where he had been told to play him. Had he missed this season that

- Kingston only plays for himself and not for the team

- the team have no guts without Neilson, Berra and Jonsson

- playing 4 or 5 lightweight midfielders is not successful in the SPL

- that the discipline of this team is absymal (with Glen last night just the latest nonsense)

- that No 28 is a stinking excuse for a footballer

- that making like for like replacements is not the only way to make substitutions

- that the fans have been crying out to see some of the young players brought in for the players playing for themselves - the only crumb of comfort from this sick season has been Jonsson, Driver and right at the end of the season Glen and McGowan

I am absolutely sick of Frail.

Guest GhostHunter

Coco - you're forgetting the most important thing...

Actually training them during the week, and teaching them proper tactics for the upcoming matches.

To allow F®ail anywhere near that team for pre-season, is destining us to a proper relegation battle next term.

I'd rather have Malofeev back at the club.

Marooned In Oz

Ok.

You have just proved that you know nothing about football.

Since Frail took over we have gone from 11th rose to 8th. The football hasn't been the best and I agree that he isn't the right man for the job but to suggest you'd rather have Eduardo "No wins and ****ing retarded soviet style training methods" Malofeev is insane (that's not mentioning his attempted assaults on fourth officials and Opposing managers).

We were a much bigger joke then than we are now - no question. Picture that post match interview after the Elvis press conference. The senile pish stained arse didn't even know that it had taken place.

Steven Frail might not be Alex Ferguson but don't blame him for being put in the firing line. (If you were offered the Hearts job would you turn it down?)

Guest GhostHunter
Ok.

You have just proved that you know nothing about football.

Since Frail took over we have gone from 11th rose to 8th. The football hasn't been the best and I agree that he isn't the right man for the job but to suggest you'd rather have Eduardo "No wins and ****ing retarded soviet style training methods" Malofeev is insane (that's not mentioning his attempted assaults on fourth officials and Opposing managers).

We were a much bigger joke then than we are now - no question. Picture that post match interview after the Elvis press conference. The senile pish stained arse didn't even know that it had taken place.

Steven Frail might not be Alex Ferguson but don't blame him for being put in the firing line. (If you were offered the Hearts job would you turn it down?)

Shut up :D

You missed the irony then.

:rolleyes:

Thrown in at the deep end with no previous experience. The guy doesn't even have his badges, FFS.

He cares about Hearts. Yes, his tactics are gash and his subs are worse but remember he's just a coach who has been hung out to dry by Mad Vlad.

At last, some common sense. I totally agree with you.

Raymond K?ruzor?

Agree.

What manager will come to us? Vlad has promised change, i.e to stop interfering, and this promise has been shown to be broken.

Frail needs the job/salary more than he needs the integrity he would get by walking away. He doesn't have his badges- he can't go and apply for managerial positions elsewhere.

True he is not good enough but he is between a rock and a hard place.

Guest JamboRobbo
Coco - you're forgetting the most important thing...

Actually training them during the week, and teaching them proper tactics for the upcoming matches.

To allow F®ail anywhere near that team for pre-season, is destining us to a proper relegation battle next term.

Misdirected anger IMO.

It ain't Frails fault. He's done all that could be expected of a man of his experience.

Guest JamboRobbo

Agree mate. It wasn't Frails fault he was given a job he wasn't qualified or experienced enough to do. He should go back to coaching the U-19's where he belongs.

And HMFC should appoint a real manager, as we should have done 2 years ago.

Did the aftermatch interview go something like

"Even though we got beat by Gretna, we showed loads of passion, team spirit and a will to win. And dont forget before losing 3 games in a row to diddy teams the team were on a good run"

super_vlad

I agree with youb 100 % ! A lot of **** s throwing at the guy, but we have to remember he is just a youth team coach who has to step up to the plate and cover up other guys mistakes ! Saying this tho, if he accepts the job full-time in the summer than i would have mistaken him for a guy who cares about hearts to a money grabbing ******* !

You naughty naughty boy

Frail has actually won games since he took over

An achievement Malofeev didnt manage in 8 attempts

Malofeevs involvement in pre-season the last 2 years is part of the reason we are where we are.

Archived