Mafia sign up

yvonnejambo

Commander Harris
Are you insinuating something?

not about yourself, no.

just some advice for jamie as he tends not to post too much and when he does it stuff like vote counts and post counts which while they are useful are not the same as contributing to the game.

anyway, you've made me reply in a far too serious manner for this time of night.

to rectify the situation here is a banana dancing:

bana.gif

HMFCjamieHMFC
not about yourself, no.

just some advice for jamie as he tends not to post too much and when he does it stuff like vote counts and post counts which while they are useful are not the same as contributing to the game.

that was manly to make it look i was posting more in games :whistling:

HMFCjamieHMFC
not about yourself, no.

anyway, you've made me reply in a far too serious manner for this time of night.

to rectify the situation here is a banana dancing:

bana.gif

commander beat it

HMFCjamieHMFC
yup, I spotted that. :P

i was either going to say that or that rocks my world or thats a thriller

Commander Harris

sorry, I did not mean to cause offense.

by way of a good will offering please enjoy this round of applause just for you:

Applause.gif

EDIT: ah, twas a michael jackson joke. sorry, I missed that one.

HMFCjamieHMFC

by way of a good will offering please enjoy this round of applause just for you:

Applause.gif

thank you it fells great to be appreciated

HMFCjamieHMFC

Applause.gif

EDIT: ah, twas a michael jackson joke. sorry, I missed that one.

Yeah with it original going to be a dancing Michael Jackson

The Doctor
not about yourself, no.

to rectify the situation here is michael jackson dancing:

I was on Facebook late one night a few weeks ago and I saw an advert for T-Shirts. They looked quite smart so I clicked on it and discovered that they did T-Shirts in 3XL, which is great for fat bassas like me and not too common, so I browsed and bought one that I liked.

I didn't want one with a face on it, a rock star or a comedian so I went with one that said BAD, I was a big fan of Big Audio Dynamite back in the day so I'm thinking 'retro cool' and I'm well pleased with my B.A.D. T-Shirt.

Two days later T-Shirt arrives. It's lovely, I put it on, it fits like a glove, I'm excited and I'm thinking that at last I've bought something cool, girls will like me, boys will want to be me. I'm the nuts.

I take my No. 10 Upping Street CD off the shelf, put it on and I don't think this is too sad. I'm wearing my B.A.D. T-Shirt and I'm listening to my fave B.A.D. album, but I'm on my own in the house, so there's no one to laugh at me.

Then I notice that the way BAD is written on my CD is different from the BAD on my T-Shirt, it's similar, but it's not the same and it dawns on me. I'm not wearing a Big Audio Dynamite T-Shirt, I'm wearing a Michael Jackson T-Shirt and I look like a big poof.

Bad Times.

Commander Harris
Yeah with it original going to be a dancing Michael Jackson

yup, thought a banana would be more fun.

I've got a sneaking suspicious we're a bit :mw_offtopic:

oh well...

jacko.gif

HMFCjamieHMFC
yup, thought a banana would be more fun.

I've got a sneaking suspicious we're a bit :mw_offtopic:

oh well...

jacko.gif

just a bit

Commander Harris
I was on Facebook late one night a few weeks ago and I saw an advert for T-Shirts. They looked quite smart so I clicked on it and discovered that they did T-Shirts in 3XL, which is great for fat bassas like me and not too common, so I browsed and bought one that I liked.

I didn't want one with a face on it, a rock star or a comedian so I went with one that said BAD, I was a big fan of Big Audio Dynamite back in the day so I'm thinking 'retro cool' and I'm well pleased with my B.A.D. T-Shirt.

Two days later T-Shirt arrives. It's lovely, I put it on, it fits like a glove, I'm excited and I'm thinking that at last I've bought something cool, girls will like me, boys will want to be me. I'm the nuts.

I take my No. 10 Upping Street CD off the shelf, put it on and I don't think this is too sad. I'm wearing my B.A.D. T-Shirt and I'm listening to my fave B.A.D. album, but I'm on my own in the house, so there's no one to laugh at me.

Then I notice that the way BAD is written on my CD is different from the BAD on my T-Shirt, it's similar, but it's not the same and it dawns on me. I'm not wearing a Big Audio Dynamite T-Shirt, I'm wearing a Michael Jackson T-Shirt and I look like a big poof.

Bad Times.

ha!

quality :D

HMFCjamieHMFC

Bad Times.

that was bad really really bad

can I get a big glass of something very strong please.

:eek: I had you down as number (2), my ovine buddy...please don't tell me I've cocked up the orders before the game's started....

Commander Harris
:eek: I had you down as number (2), my ovine buddy...please don't tell me I've cocked up the orders before the game's started....

spot on, that's what I would usually go for.

looking for something a bit stronger tonight though!

as to not disapoint I'll have my usual and something a bit stronger as well! :)

Ah, splendid.

Pint o' heavy it is then...with a cheeky wee absinthe and Irn Bru to keep you....errr....mightily confused, I'd've thought :D

ArmiyaRomanova

1 Dave de le Noir

3 Boof

4 CCP

6 Beverley

7 JamboLad

9 Jamie

10 Riff Raff

12 JennyJambo

13 Commander Harris

14 PaddyHMFC

19 The Doctor

20 Stout

21 Cigaro

23 ArmiyaRomanova

24 MedicoHearts

25 Flux

Any more?

JennyJambo
You trying to steal Boof's custom?!

:eek:

Haha! No Boof knows that he is firmly in command of the JKB online boozer! ;)

Alas mine will involve real alcohol, real drunks and real hard work! :)

The Doctor

Tomorrow or Tuesday.

Whenever Yvonne gets her carrier pidgeons fed and watered and ready to take messages around the globe. In Ullapool they don't have the World Wide Web, the have the Global Pidgeon Network. It's about the same speed as Talk Talk, but half the price.

yvonnejambo
Tomorrow or Tuesday.

Whenever Yvonne gets her carrier pidgeons fed and watered and ready to take messages around the globe. In Ullapool they don't have the World Wide Web, the have the Global Pidgeon Network. It's about the same speed as Talk Talk, but half the price.

The BT man has been turning some cogs and Im BACK!!!!! :P;).

Will get the game up and running in next half hour, as I got a Kaiser Chief gig to go tonight, yip those guys are prepared to travel to the back of beyind for a couple of nights. :)

Archived