The last 'Team News' of the season

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Hearts: Banks; Thomson, Karipidis, Zaliukas, Wallace; Kingston, Stewart, Screpis, Cesnauskis; Mole, Glen. Subs not used: Ridgers, Goncalves, Palazuelos, Ivaskevicius, Husband, Rapnik, McGowan.

Pathetic.

Can't even play a youth player in this.

Hearts: Banks; Thomson, Karipidis, Zaliukas, Wallace; Kingston, Stewart, Screpis, Cesnauskis; Mole, Glen. Subs not used: Ridgers, Goncalves, Palazuelos, Ivaskevicius, Husband, Rapnik, McGowan.

Pathetic.

SF is now officially a clown.

Decided to work on till 7pm thats how much I want to be there.

Thank **** I'm not.... Well done stevie frail. Poor show.

Hilary Briss
Zaliukas. That sums up the season. A total waster.

Agreed NT, fecking joke. Perfect time to play a few young chaps and he plays that mug.

Zaliukas again? Jeezo.

Never mind, we have at least played two strikers, Frail must really want to win this game. Obviously that is why we are risking a young striker that has been injured for two weeks, a mere two weeks after Frail stated we should not come to rely on the young lad.

stephanepaille

Why is Palazuelos on the bench ??? He shaould have been on the bench v Falkirk and saved himself from suspension but now that he is Why is he on the bench ???

Does that mean that Stewart played well on Saturday ??? Zaliukas ?? the young guy Rapnik must wonder if he will ever get a chance if he isnt now.

Win Lose or Draw the night....yir a clown Frail always will be !!!

maroonlegions
Why is Palazuelos on the bench ??? He shaould have been on the bench v Falkirk and saved himself from suspension but now that he is Why is he on the bench ???

Does that mean that Stewart played well on Saturday ??? Zaliukas ?? the young guy Rapnik must wonder if he will ever get a chance if he isnt now.

it stinks of the FAX MACHINE i think:rolleyes:

Pathetic.

What can we/Frail learn from playing the highlighted players tonight? Hee haw.

Spellczech

Team selection is as nonsensical on the last day of the season as it was on the first... We need a proper manager desperately...:(:sad:

Clerry Jambo

I hope to god that Donkey and the Pundits on Talk107 are right on this one - just heard them speaking from the game and they believe that FRAIL WILL NOT BE THE MANAGER AND THIS WILL BE HIS LAST GAME IN CHARGE

How good does that read by the way.............:rolleyes:

I can only guess that frail wants 3 points, in the hope of securing 7th place :dribble: should Falkirk lose or draw on Saturday

Other than that ..............yeh why not bung in a few kids ?

Crowd will be pitiful I imagine so no great pressure on them to perform.

Zaliukas. That sums up the season. A total waster.

Why just highlight him, what about Kingston, Stewart, Wallace, Karipidis, Banks, Chesney, they have all contributed to a poor season and nothing will be learned by playing them tonight.

Pathetic.

I'm assuming that because Goncalves hasn't started in the last 2 games means the Romanov has lost interest in the last few games and is no longer influencing team selection, which makes Frails failure to include Rapnik, McGowan or any of the other youngsters absolutely shocking.

He is obviously so desperate to get a result in a game thats less than meaningless that he will pass up the chance to give some young players valuable SPL experience.

Does he not realise that the fans would be more forgiving in terms of the result if they at least see some fresh faces and a bit of hope.

Show me the value of playing Zaliukas or Stewart?

Frail has become a carrier of spherical objects!

:mad:

Toxteth O'Grady
I hope to god that Donkey and the Pundits on Talk107 are right on this one - just heard them speaking from the game and they believe that FRAIL WILL NOT BE THE MANAGER AND THIS WILL BE HIS LAST GAME IN CHARGE

How good does that read by the way.............:rolleyes:

:band2:

Ryan Gosling

"I'm not going to play the young lads just for the sake of it."

**** off you spineless ****.

Gigolo-Aunt

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

**** me, Frail is one uninspiring man.

We are playing for pride tonight btw

Pride tonight

Pride tonight

Pride tonight

Sorry, my record got stuck......

Apparently its important to let the guys who were so bad on Saturday restore some pride and show they can play football instead of giving some of the young guys a game.

They've been cr*p all season! One game isn't going to make much difference in the eyes of many of the fans and I see no reason why any of these guys would try more tonight than they did on Saturday.

Poor poor decision by Frail

Toxteth O'Grady
"I'm not going to play the young lads just for the sake of it."

**** off you spineless ****.

So he'd rather play tried and tested failures.

That says it all really.

Pile of crap. Play the youth, lets see if they can do what the current lot obviously can't. Frail in charge next year will be an ST sales bonanza for sure.

So Gretna will have a younger team out tonight than Hearts?

If you can't play the youngsters against the Gretna youngsters then when can you?

I wonder if this is Vlads idea.

If we finish one place higher we get extra money for each point.

Sounds like Vlad.

But too be honest I just want the season to finish!

Pathetic.

Charlatans, the **** ing lot of them:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Archived