1 year on

Matthew Le Tissier

Still never been. Neighbours have brought us some back twice now and both times they were thrown in the bin as we weren't eating them.

Heard one is opening / opened in Kilmarnock?

I knew of people who drove from Glasgow to just get the donuts. I just dont understand why.

Because i fancied a donut and they were stupid enough to get them for me.

Still not been. Had one after someone brought a box into work but that was it, nothing special tbh you get better ones in Greggs.

William H. Bonney

My car broke down last year and the aa man told he he had a girl whose car had broken down at krispey kremes. She had come down from fort william driving her dad's car, without his permission, and insurance, just to get some donuts.

My car broke down last year and the aa man told he he had a girl whose car had broken down at krispey kremes. She had come down from fort william driving her dad's car, without his permission, and insurance, just to get some donuts.

Oh, Scotland. :(

The seethe that all created on here was excellent, delighted people are still annoyed one year on :jjyay:

I've never been to the place btw, but I enjoy people getting annoyed over daft stuff like this.

Snake Plissken

The seethe that all created on here was excellent, delighted people are still annoyed one year on :jjyay:

I've never been to the place btw, but I enjoy people getting annoyed over daft stuff like this.

I love everything about it.

The people who drive silly distances and wait for hours to get them and the people who seethe about the people who drive silly distances and wait for hours.

:jjyay:

There's a KK about two minutes away from me, I've been once, I prefer Dunkin Donuts (though I only really go for the cream cheese bagels on the odd Sunday).

I was a commander at that battle. My Fiat Punto regiment emerged with several doughnuts. Vote Smack at the forthcoming Scottish presidential elections.

I mind reading about the hysteria and have to admit i was completely bewildered by it all. I've eaten donuts from KK, Donut King etc at various times passing thru airports and so on, but would never feel the need to make a special trip and queue to get one. Was there as much insanity when the first Nandos opened there? That I could understand.

If anyone ever wondered why Scotland had such shameful obesity rates you could just show them those photos!

You genuinely believe WUMing and faux rage on JKB is actually people seething? :lol:

Have you learnt nothing on here?

You genuinely believe WUMing and faux rage on JKB is actually people seething? :lol:

Well no, but that would suggest that everybody on here was WUMing and expressing faux rage. We both know there are people on here more than capable of actually seething at it all.

I don't think anyone is actually annoyed, and if they are they shouldn't be. It's just the complete bewilderment. As someone has said, you get doughnuts just as good in Tesco. As someone with a real sweet tooth I have to say I like them, but they are wildly overpriced and the difference between them and a selection of sweet pastries you would get out of Greggs isn't enough to justify it.

I was in once buying four single glazed doughnuts for me and the bursd. Two in front in the queue where three women, two young and one old, buying five boxes (12 in each box). The couple in front had a box each. My mate bought one box and the couple behind us bought three. I was the weirdo!

Funnily, I went in for 12 last Friday as I was at Staples.

Was absolutely hero worshiped when I got in from the kids.

Branding. I put it down to that. Kids but into it big time.

They're just normal donuts FFS.

Generic Username

Can someone dig out the video of that ginger heid banger who filmed herself going to Krispy Kreme then gave it to her dug PLZ.

Correct. There's a difference between people writing posts that are ripping the piss out of idiots and actually being in a physical state of rage.

Hannibal Lecter

Only ever had 1 doughnut from them and will be my last.

Thought it was pretty rank tbh.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Can someone dig out the video of that ginger heid banger who filmed herself going to Krispy Kreme then gave it to her dug PLZ.

Is that the same lass that recorded a day in the life-style video of her entire process of getting in her car, driving to Hermiston Gait, ordering, and reviewing every ******* one of the dozen doughnuts?

She was an idiot and then some.

Archived