U20's V Hibs, tonight.

SUTOL

jamboinglasgow

3-1 Hibs

Be interested to see what people of the game made of the red card, only thing I have seen was that it was a bad tackle possibly a leg breaker, but thats only from a Hibs fan so I wont take that as gospel

Hibs line up, taken from .net

Grant, Black, Boateng, Gardiner, Baptie, Smith, Robertson, Harris, Heffernan, Handling, Cummings

subs: Perntreou, Dunsmore, Wilson, Martyniuk, McCaffrey, Martin, Beaton

Is that 2 overage players?! Hibs twiiter claims good result against an experienced Hearts side?!!

jamboinglasgow

Is that 2 overage players?! Hibs twiiter claims good result against an experienced Hearts side?!!

What nonsense from Hibs.

edit: would clarify to mean that nonsense tried to claim we were experienced and they weren't

I'm actually getting texts claiming a victory against an almost Hearts first team lol that day in May really has hurt them

Jambof3tornado

haha. We dont have an experienced 1st team let alone u20 set up!!!

Cretins.

I say we let them have it. Small mercies and all that. So much pain and misery. It must hurt like **** for them to see us feeling sorry for them.

We let them have it easy not using McCallum and Carrick together. Wait until they see the damage those 2 inflict when we meet them later in the season. 5-1 all over again ;)

Footballfirst

Be interested to see what people of the game made of the red card, only thing I have seen was that it was a bad tackle possibly a leg breaker, but thats only from a Hibs fan so I wont take that as gospel

It was a strong tackle by Elliot Ford on Jason Cummings close to the touchline. Elliot took the ball but his momentum cleaned out Cummings in the process.

I guess the ref and linesman took the view that excessive force was used in the challenge.

However, what disappointed me was the reaction of Jason Cummings (a Jambo). He initially rolled about on the floor, then lay clutching his leg but looking up at the ref waiting for the decision on the card. Once he saw it was red, he jumped back up onto this feet and walked away with nothing wrong with him and was congratulated by his team mates for his "efforts".

Lord Beni of Gorgie

We were 19/5 at the start when I put a bet on. So odds have halved since we scored!

Was it really 19/5?

Footballfirst

Hearts looked out of it after the third goal, but rallied superbly after McHattie's free kick pulled a goal back. In a frantic last 10 minutes (including 6 mins injury time), McHattie had four attempts a goal with a couple blocked by last gasp challenges, another blocked on the line and the last one off the post. Tapping had another shot blocked and Paterson somehow failed to connect with a header while unmarked at the back post from a corner.

Just wait until Hibs "superscout" starts flooding their team with muck from the Vauxhall Conference, like they did at Inverschneckie. They wont need a youth team in 12 months.

Konrad von Carstein

It was a strong tackle by Elliot Ford on Jason Cummings close to the touchline. Elliot took the ball but his momentum cleaned out Cummings in the process.

I guess the ref and linesman took the view that excessive force was used in the challenge.

However, what disappointed me was the reaction of Jason Cummings (a Jambo). He initially rolled about on the floor, then lay clutching his leg but looking up at the ref waiting for the decision on the card. Once he saw it was red, he jumped back up onto this feet and walked away with nothing wrong with him and was congratulated by his team mates for his "efforts".

If the quotes I recently read in a newspaper are true he's no more a Jambo than fly in the ******* air ****!

The man who loved beer

Worst aspect for me was the reaction of the Hibs support following Elliot Ford's red card. The abuse aimed at a seventeen year old boy was nothing short of criminal. I've never witnessed such a vociferous support at an u20 match. They voiced their displeasure at every decision which went against them and hurled abuse at the ref, his assistants and Robbie Neilson all night. They really did want to win that one.

The u20s league is their only chance of silverware so they would be desperate to win ! The behaviour of a few of their fans was shocking and as already said the abuse hurled at young Elliot Ford was disgusting !!

The u20s league is their only chance of silverware so they would be desperate to win ! The behaviour of a few of their fans was shocking and as already said the abuse hurled at young Elliot Ford was disgusting !!

Must be the Hibs class they like to talk about.

jamboinglasgow

Worst aspect for me was the reaction of the Hibs support following Elliot Ford's red card. The abuse aimed at a seventeen year old boy was nothing short of criminal. I've never witnessed such a vociferous support at an u20 match. They voiced their displeasure at every decision which went against them and hurled abuse at the ref, his assistants and Robbie Neilson all night. They really did want to win that one.

Sadly this is common, whenever I am at a Hearts v Hibs U19s/20s match the abuse is coming from the Hibs fans.

Interesting to note if footballfirst has any stats on our disciplinary record this season at u20 level, we seem to have had a high number of red cards from memory.

It was a horrendous tackle and a red card all day long HOWEVER if was caused by the referee. Leading up to Fords tackle he was blatantly taken out and the referee gave nothing. Everyone and their granny could see it was a foul. He never got it carried on running and took out Cummings who by the way is absolutely pish along with boateng they signed. We had 2/3 first teams playing. They had 6. Says it all to me about who was desperate to win and who's desperate to develop the kids.

Hibs are absolutely desperate to win the under 20's league and make a point of playing 3 overage players in every game. The reasoning behind this is confusing as last time they did the 19's League/Cup double, not one of them has gone on to do anything at 1st team level and most were released at the end of the season.

Footballfirst

Interesting to note if footballfirst has any stats on our disciplinary record this season at u20 level, we seem to have had a high number of red cards from memory.

We have had 4 Red Cards in the league thus far. Opposition sides have had 1.

Elliot Ford v Hibs

Robbie Buchanan v Celtic

Angus Beith v Kilmarnock (two yellows)

Jack Hamilton v Hamilton

The opposition one was Ryan Finnie of Hamilton in a youth cup tie.

gorgie rd eh11

I can picture it, seething middle aged w*****s with years of pain to let out, :pleased:. The sort of a******e who sits on hibs net and takes the moral high ground on everything because football wise they're owned.

:rudi:

RustyRightPeg

Not surprising in the slightest.

Seen a couple of Hibs fans my age posting on Facebook about how the journey was totally worth it because of the abuse they managed give to the Hearts players. I'm really beginning to wonder if being a Hibs fan is a gene thing, where it turns them all into massive w*****s.

Didn't say anything about the match result though...

Not surprising in the slightest.

Seen a couple of Hibs fans my age posting on Facebook about how the journey was totally worth it because of the abuse they managed give to the Hearts players. I'm really beginning to wonder if being a Hibs fan is a gene thing, where it turns them all into massive w*****s.

Didn't say anything about the match result though...

Excellent that we upset them so much. Whatever it is we are doing to hurt them lets do a lot lot more.

Imagine creamin themselves over an u20 match! Hahahahaha. Easter Rodentry at its best.

If the quotes I recently read in a newspaper are true he's no more a Jambo than fly in the ******* air ****!

Maybe getting mixed up with John Cummings.

Excellent that we upset them so much. Whatever it is we are doing to hurt them lets do a lot lot more.

Imagine creamin themselves over an u20 match! Hahahahaha. Easter Rodentry at its best.

This is good news. If an U20 game brings out that reaction, imagine what 5-1 did. Imagine what coming out of admin will do. Imagine what their tormentors return will do.

chuck berrys hairline

I thought it was great in the snow we still proceeded with passing football while hibs kept punting the ball anywhere. Robbie's every second word was "pass" as he pushed the lads on with keeping on the deck. Still not sure if it was a red card as the conditions kept fords momentum through the player defo yellow. Good fightback at the end ecspecially McHatties free kick although paterson should've equalised at the death.

Who was the wee no.6? great player who's not afraid to mix it up

and get physical

Also Tapping had Robertson on toast last night in the first half but faded out towards the end, but his range of passing was excellent.

Still can't get my head round the hibs ***** in their 40/50s screaming abuse at a young laddie

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Footballfirst

Good fightback at the end ecspecially McHatties free kick although paterson should've equalised at the death.

Who was the wee no.6? great player who's not afraid to mix it up

and get physical

Angus Beith was no. 6.

You mean this Paterson chance. He completely misjudged the flight of the ball from the corner. He didn't need to jump at all far less as high as he did.

tXsk71m.jpg

I was at a reserve derby (cup game?) a couple of years ago at Easter Road and had the odd pop at the vermin as is my want. I care little if that puts me in the same bracket as the noisy Hibs fans, tbh.

Archived