We'll Support You Evermore

Punks No Deid

Punks No Deid

In light of todays news :2thumbsup: lets keep it going, support the laddies (your thoughts about coaching etc..keep to sites like this not at Tynie). We've got the bones of a decent team so lets build on it. :fing10: please

I am thinking I am better of being an armchair supporter, missed 2 home games this season - Hibs & St Mirren! but I agree with what you are saying, everyone in the ground needs to get behind every player from the start to the finish, regardless of result - we have seen twice recently how a result can change in the last few seconds. The whole of the home support needs to sing - not just those in G - whether we are winning, drawing or losing. Create an atmosphere from the off and show everyone who enters tynecastle that we will not go down without a fight

Yes OP, time is indeed a great healer. If ICT had beaten us 15-0 we would still all be Jambos today.

My family and the Hearts are the only constants in my life and that will never change.

4 games unbeaten puts a different slant on it. At least its something positive as is the takeover news yesterday so lets stick together for one last push and finish saving the famous HoM

Yes OP, time is indeed a great healer. If ICT had beaten us 15-0 we would still all be Jambos today.

My family and the Hearts are the only constants in my life and that will never change.

john brownlee

Yea four unbeaten .....now that's a start best for a long time and the background news is also good....feel better now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With the fact BDO can't (won't) get rid of the coaching team, protesting about at macthes probably won't do any good anyway.

As always I might come on here to rant or moan but at the game I will always try to be supportive of the team.

Archived