U20s at Tynecastle

redalir

Footballfirst

I have heard that the U20s are playing at Tynecastle tomorrow v Ross County. Does anyone know what time it is at?

2pm k.o. Unfortunately, I can't make it.

Should see a few of the older 20s back as there is no first team game this weekend, also wondered whether McCallum would play !

Ridgers, Simpson, Ford, Smith (Liam), McGhee,Scott,Buchanan,Beith, McCallum, Oliver, King. Subs Wilson,Daniel, Craigie, Gordon. No sub goalkeeper.

Ridgers, Simpson, Ford, Smith (Liam), McGhee,Scott,Buchanan,Beith, McCallum, Oliver, King. Subs Wilson,Daniel, Craigie, Gordon. No sub goalkeeper.

is hamilton injured?

Malcolm Tucker

How does McCallum look?

Big, physical, winning a lot in the air. Seems to have a good understanding with King & Oliver, telling them where to go when he holds it up or flicks it on. Could be a very good influence up top, something we've been missing a lot this season.

Kidding on, I have no idea. I'm at work. Just read the goal update from Twitter.

Sorry.

Jambof3tornado

Big, physical, winning a lot in the air. Seems to have a good understanding with King & Oliver, telling them where to go when he holds it up or flicks it on. Could be a very good influence up top, something we've been missing a lot this season.

Kidding on, I have no idea. I'm at work. Just read the goal update from Twitter.

Sorry.

ban mods.

nah

crucify!

Haha.

Malcolm Tucker

ban mods.

nah

crucify!

Haha.

I'm building up a reputation now :lol:

No-one will believe me when I have real ITK patter.

I'm building up a reputation now :lol:

No-one will believe me when I have real ITK patter.

Except The Scotsman :lol:

2 nil Billy King cuts in from the left, weaves past six County players before scoring from edge of box.

I thought the weaving past 6 players was a wind up but it's tawooo!!

loveofthegame

2 nil Billy King cuts in from the left, weaves past six County players before scoring from edge of box.

If only he'd been on the bench instead of Tapping...

Sergio Garcia

I thought the weaving past 6 players was a wind up but it's tawooo!!

That Tucker fella is all about the wind up, I only deal in cold hard facts.

tartofmidlothian

3-0 McCallum. Nice header from a corner

4-0 McCallum again

:yas:

Now to see a bit of that in the first team.

Jambof3tornado

It's a pity the laddie didn't get a run out for the under 20's before the semi final.

or any time to settle in.

good to see there's goals in him.

McCallum's two goals both close range headers late on, first from an Aaron Scott corner, second laid on a plate at the back post from a King cross.

Thought McCallum looked a bit rusty, his movement was OK but some of his lay-offs were a little overhit to say the least. He looked promising however and there is obviously a player in there.

25 yards might be stretching it a bit for King's first - looked more like just outside the box - but his second was a bit special and his overall performance was top drawer.

Hearts knocked the ball about well at times and were well worth the win.

Partner him with Oliver against ICT? Looks like they have an understanding.

thats what I was thinking, would be god to see, nothing to loose now, we should try it :builder2: I await the howls.

Archived