ICT fans

sprinbox98

Doctor FinnBarr

No, I was in the East Stand, block 39, sitting relatively close to the Caley stand hence I heard their boos, as did many others around me who reacted angrily.

Still, I suppose I imagined it. Cool. In the grand scheme of things it is irrelevant anyway.

I heard it too, East stand, block 30 summit, too near the ***** TBH

PurfJambo1902

When they were waking out the stadium giving is abuse and banging their drum, I, like aged to them, was very tempted to steal the drum

Of the boy banging it and putting a whole through it. Maybe that's just my anger....

Snake Plissken

Meh.

Let them have their fun, I'd prefer to see them win the cup than Aberdeen.

Hope Aberdeen pump them in the final. I honestly don't know anyone in Inverness who supports them who isn't a complete ######.

Hope Aberdeen pump them in the final. I honestly don't know anyone in Inverness who supports them who isn't a complete ######.

As a born and bred Invernessian, I can confirm this. Roasters to a man.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The booing of Nicholson was very poor. Other than that, couldn't care less. The one saving grace of yesterday was I won't have to be in the presence of 20,000 Aberdeen fans at the final.

Hope Inverness pump them in the final. They won't though.

The Old Tolbooth

Are people really getting upset by opposing fans slagging us? :rofl:

We've been getting slagged all season ffs, it's a good job some of todays fans were't going in the 80's :lol:

Hannibal Lecter

No, I was in the East Stand, block 39, sitting relatively close to the Caley stand hence I heard their boos, as did many others around me who reacted angrily.

Still, I suppose I imagined it. Cool. In the grand scheme of things it is irrelevant anyway.

I was in the same section as you and they were definitely booing him as he was being stretchered off. It wasn't just a few either.

On a different note, you don't know what happened early into the game about half way up that section? Just heard a lot of shouting at each other and when I turned round quite a few people were standing and some guys looked like they were about to start scrapping with each other.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

TBF I know a couple of ICT fans that are ok (although they were Jags fans first, maybe that makes a difference). Still hope they get horsed in the final though.

I mean really, really pumped.

TBF I know a couple of ICT fans that are ok (although they were Jags fans first, maybe that makes a difference). Still hope they get horsed in the final though.

I agree with last part.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Are people really getting upset by opposing fans slagging us? :rofl:

We've been getting slagged all season ffs, it's a good job some of todays fans were't going in the 80's :lol:

good chance, with players being sent off by a ****** of a referee yesterday, they wont have much of a team,

I was in Block 39 too (well 3). They did boo, which was disappointing. Other than that, I have no issue with them an wish them well. If we had come from behind with nine men to reach a final, I would take the pish too.

Inverness fans I spoke to yesterday on The way back to the waverly were ok. Wished us all the best and said the league will miss us if we go down. Ok the y sang about us going bust its banter. Booing Sam as he lay injured every set of fans have done it. I remember Agathe being booed when he was on a stretcher at Tynie by the majority of the ground years ago when he was with Celtic. Im not condoning the ict fans for booing an injured player.

queensferryjambo

Last year and this year bumped into quite a few Inverness fans before and after the game thought they were all ok. No hassle or nastiness you get with OF fans.

Just enjoying themselves at a match IMO. It is their first major final so I can see why they were getting a bit over excited.

Never heard them booing an injured player right enough.

Good luck to them in the final against the Sheep.

After The Watershed

Meh. Some of them support ICT and Celtic or Rangers or Aberdeen. Others have been life long fans since they stopped supporting Rangers, Celtic or Aberdeen. Very few ever bothered following either of the Highland League sides. As for the final I couldn't care less. Two horrible clubs.

Cannot believe I am reading folk actually wanting Aberdeen to win a trophy over ICT.

Mental. Got to be a generational thing. I hope Aberdeen are destroyed in the final. They're not going to be though, are they?

Snake Plissken

Mental. Got to be a generational thing. I hope Aberdeen are destroyed in the final. They're not going to be though, are they?

I'm 29, spent most of my formative years in Moray and I absolutely despise Aberdeen.

I hope Inverness maul them.

BRAVEHEART1874

Where were the droves of hundreds and thousands ? What a shitey support ICT it must pain them when we sign it up there ;)

OMG! FANS OF ANOTHER CLUB SAID MEAN THINGS ABOUT US DURING A MATCH!

Surely there must be an inquiry!

It seems to be the people that want ICT to get thrashed are from Inverness.

If they did win it might be a laugh to watch the cup parade through town with their dozens of fans.

Apart from the booing of Sam being stretchered away, I thought they were ok and done nothing that Hearts fans or other fans have done in the past- singing about the clubs owners and the clubs issues of the pitch.

If Hearts were 2-1 down, scored a equaliser with 9 men in the 95min, then won the game on pens, I would be going crazy as well.

A non- issue, and don't care who wins the crappy final.

agreed was also good to see no bother after the game and even a few Hearts fans wishing them luck in the final

Cannot believe I am reading folk actually wanting Aberdeen to win a trophy over ICT.

This. Would prefer the nine man diddy team that put our diddy team out to win it.

Inverness fans I spoke to yesterday on The way back to the waverly were ok. Wished us all the best and said the league will miss us if we go down. Ok the y sang about us going bust its banter. Booing Sam as he lay injured every set of fans have done it. I remember Agathe being booed when he was on a stretcher at Tynie by the majority of the ground years ago when he was with Celtic. Im not condoning the ict fans for booing an injured player.

Well said.

ICT are a club that had to fight their way in to the SFL, worked their way from the top tier (with the famous win over Celtic on the way, of course), and have played way over their heads for the size of city they represent (which is smaller by population than Parkhead or Ibrox on game day). I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the highland clubs -- the SFL will probably be healthier when it starts letting the better HFL teams in -- and dismissing them all as "diddy teams" just makes us sound like the Old Firm.

Best of luck to them against the dons.

Wee daft team from the sticks win the biggest game in their history, and go daft about it.

Can't see the problem myself.

This!

and re the booing, who cares?! ..... was laughing and cheering at the thumb getting stretchered off last year any better? ..... he without sin and all that sh*t.......

Jeez, its a game, if we ain't giving each other it tight then we might as well no bloody go!

Edit: PS... I'm still pi**ed off at yesterday..... maybe you can tell ......

My grandparents on my mums side are from some mental cannibal village up there near Wick. Thank feck they moved down to the fair city of Edina, from whence my old dear emerged and thence me, in the shadow of the hallowed turf of Tynie. It would have been murder having to follow one of the fish / mutton scoffing based teams up there. Good luck to em tho, if it had been us we would've been talking about the famous victory "against the odds" for donkey's years.

Never mind that posh tho.......We're coming outa Administration!!! NOW THATS A STORY!

It's their biggest ever achievement - they've never been to a final before, of course they're going to be losing their minds. Especially after the way it all happened.

Fair dos to them. I also hope they win the cup. Could maybe drop the crappy HIV songs though. :thumbsup:

Well said.

ICT are a club that had to fight their way in to the SFL, worked their way from the top tier (with the famous win over Celtic on the way, of course), and have played way over their heads for the size of city they represent (which is smaller by population than Parkhead or Ibrox on game day). I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the highland clubs -- the SFL will probably be healthier when it starts letting the better HFL teams in -- and dismissing them all as "diddy teams" just makes us sound like the Old Firm.

Best of luck to them against the dons.

This x 100. Cringeworthy listening to the whole "diddy" team chat.

It's their biggest ever achievement - they've never been to a final before, of course they're going to be losing their minds. Especially after the way it all happened.

Fair dos to them. I also hope they win the cup. Could maybe drop the crappy HIV songs though. :thumbsup:

Certainly. That and booing Nicholson are reprehensible, but are probably from just a few dozen nutjobs deep in their pints. Lord knows I don't want to be held responsible for every numbskull in Tynie.

They are basically a non league outfit that somehow has managed to stay in the top flight year after year on the funds from a jar of 2p's only in Scotland could a club achieve that,how many fans will they take to the final I wonder?

I hope they end up back at the level they belong some day

Do I hope that Hughes wins a trophy? Do I ****. I hope Aberdeen pump them for the insignificant rubbish that they are.

Without a shadow of doubt I want Aberdeen to stick it right up Hughes.

I really cannot believe that some Hearts fans want Hughes to win something - have people forgotten/choose to ignore what he was like as a player?

Archived