Danny Wilson

rossthejambo

Well we've somehow got threads for everyone bar the worst performer on the park. Captain fantastic has been poor all season IMO but **** me he managed to get worse today. Don't think he managed to pass the ball cleanly to a team mate or actually clear the ball properly all game, trying to head the ball clear but flicking it back towards your own goal time and time again.

And people have actually asked why he's not been called up for Scotland in the last few international breaks.

Had a shocker today, aside from the points you mention he had a dismal back pass in the first fee mins and practically kicked it out of Jamie macs hands when, surely, MacDonald gave him a shout. Far better at left back.

Jambof3tornado

Young and the pressure of the captaincy are getting to him. Needs someone beside him to talk him through games but is expected to talk others through games instead.

shockingly bad today.

I said this at the game. Couldn't lace the boots of Webster and Zal.

Gets good press because he can pass a ball. How about learn to defend

Allowayjambo1874

Never in a million years is he a leader. Wonder if he's starting to think he's better then he is (Michael Stewart anyone?) .

I think if he played alongside a dominant centre half his game would come on but he's lost at the moment.

Surprised he didn't step up to take first pen. Captain and all that.

i wish jj was my dad

He was awfull today. Also heard he asked for his contract to be terminated.

Really?

If we get someone like Levein in as manager I think he will recapture the form from his early days with Rangers. But he really needs to have an experienced centreback playing along side him.

Really? Where did you here this?

HamishMcGonagall

If we're goin to be honest he's been rank all season... Got an easier time of it from the fans because he came back even though we were in admin and said some nice things about us and bought season tickets...

Even last season he wasn't very good

He has absolutely no presence on the park whatsoever. Pressley absolutely dominated at the back and was always talking players through the game. I think he's a good player but really needs an experienced centre half next to him for a few years until he matures a bit.

Italian Lambretta

It was mentioned after the game from someone who i know to be reliable.

Really? Where did you here this?

It was mentioned after the game from someone who i know to be reliable.

He asked for his contract to be terminated after the match today?

If he's playing with an injury and it's affecting him then fair enough, but I actually think we look more solid at centre half with McGowan and McKay for the simple reason that both keep it simple and clear their lines. Wilson frequently over-plays which leads to mistakes like the short back pass today.

Italian Lambretta

Before i presume during transfer window.

He asked for his contract to be terminated after the match today?

Alwaysinourshadows

You can believe what you like, but people who know me....

If true then why is he anywhere near the starting 11?

Poor leader, poor communication, poor passer, poor organiser. Seriously needs to man up and grow a pair. Someone fire a rocket up his arse for his and our benefit.

If true then why is he anywhere near the starting 11?

because there is no one else..was speaking to someone from dundee utd and he told me they had asked about his availability before the transfer window ended was being touted from a high ranking person from the academy. will try and find out who but GL was was not pleased ...just hearsay

kingantti1874

Wouldn't be bothered ... That says it all really

Alba gu Brath

Can be good - was stinking bad today. When he's off the boil, McGowan is his usual guff self and Patterson doesn't know if he's a defender or striker then our defence falls apart.

Toxteth O'Grady

He is useless, cant head a ball and cant kick a ball.

Has no leadership qualities, no guts.

Just useless

royal navy hearts man

he's one of the select few i'd want to hold on to next season assuming we've been taken over new manager and all, absolute stinking performance from him today and by no means good enough from the captain of Heart of Midlothian but who's meant to be inspiring him? Locke? the manager who as soon as it was FT walked around shaking his head instead of re grouping and focusing on the task in hand, again, not acceptable from the manager of Heart of Midlothian Football Club. i don't ever want to see a single Hearts player, never mind captain or manager throw in the towel and admit defeat like that. Locke acted like we where beat from the moment the scored the 2nd, s**t example to set to any team. so i didn't expect anything more from our 22 year old captain.

I said this at the game. Couldn't lace the boots of Webster and Zal.

Gets good press because he can pass a ball. How about learn to defend

It's these rose tinted spectacle posts that annoy me. At 21 Webster was being dragged through games by Pressley. I've no idea where Zaliukas was but I'd suggest he was at Kaunas.

Danny Wilson is our best defender and we are lucky to have him. Yes, poor today but you'll need to work hard to convince me anybody played well today. If only we could get another year out of him.

Alwaysinourshadows

It's these rose tinted spectacle posts that annoy me. At 21 Webster was being dragged through games by Pressley. I've no idea where Zaliukas was but I'd suggest he was at Kaunas.

Danny Wilson is our best defender and we are lucky to have him. Yes, poor today but you'll need to work hard to convince me anybody played well today. If only we could get another year out of him.

I'd rather have a centre half who gives 100% and who isn't afraid to get stuck in tbh.

Italian Lambretta

Outplayed by Brad McKay today.

Wilson is still young and has his faults. Best defender we have though, by a distance.

I'd rather have a centre half who gives 100% and who isn't afraid to get stuck in tbh.

You hate all of our players though. :laugh:

You're right, he's our best defender, but the rest of our defence are woeful so hardly a glowing compliment. Would love to see him back at LB, but if that ain't going to happen i reckon we should sell him in the summer and use the money to buy a more conventional CH on a lower wage.

I think if Wilson stays next year he should be moved to left back and we should focus on getting an experienced centre half/captain.

Italian Lambretta

See post #38

You're right, he's our best defender, but the rest of our defence are woeful so hardly a glowing compliment. Would love to see him back at LB, but if that ain't going to happen i reckon we should sell him in the summer and use the money to buy a more conventional CH on a lower wage.

See post #38

McKay with an experienced CH beside him would be a solid defensive partnership for next year. He's a great prospect, but he's ruined covering Wilson's erse every week.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

He is a total liability who creates havoc in the back line. He was the 1st one I spotted back in October with his hands on his hips, shocking attitude from a Captain. It was obviously noticed by the management because it has since stopped.

He is also a player who managed to hide for about 2 months before the festive period because he can't handle the fight and left his team mates looking Shite and taking all the flack.

He attacked the ball a few times today and just showed how inept he really is, he is the main problem in our back line in my opinion and has been for the whole season so far, as far as being a Captain, laughable !

Will say it again though, I don't blame him at all, I blame the idiot that picks him every week and is obviously blinkered to his multiple faults.

I reckon the idiot knows he made a complete mess of things by giving him the armband but hasn't the bottle to admit his mistake.

Season defining honking decision by the idiot.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Has been poor since he came back from injury but is one of the best players at the club.

Captaincy seems like a bit of a millstone though but I believe it was part of his contract.

Some of you spangles really take the diddy cup seriously, eh? :laugh:

Here's a belter - we'll be in the Ramsdens next season. LET'S TREAT IT LIKE THE WORLD CUP.

Some of you spangles really take the diddy cup seriously, eh? :laugh:

Here's a belter - we'll be in the Ramsdens next season. LET'S TREAT IT LIKE THE WORLD CUP.

Your the spangle if you dont realise how much yesterday cost the club.

Archived