West Ham vs City

Matthew Le Tissier

Matthew Le Tissier

West Ham 0-1 City after 10mins (0-7) :lol:

Negredo and Augero start aswell in a strong City team

Matthew Le Tissier

West Ham's defence is as bad as ours.

They can't explain it by playing all u21s though.

Roger Johnson relagated something like 3 times :facepalm:

Notbrainwashed

Apparently not. Commentator trotted out a stat saying largest aggregate score was 10-3.

The winners of that semi final? West ham

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stirlingshirejambo

Respect to Ciyy for playing such a steong team showing respecr for their opponents and the competition

Negredo has been fantastic this season but Fernandhino has been a revelation

Respect to Ciyy for playing such a steong team showing respecr for their opponents and the competition

Negredo has been fantastic this season but Fernandhino has been a revelation

I don't think that will be much comfort to West Ham :lol: .

West Ham who have just missed from 6 yards :lol: .

Man Utd to be gubbed tomorrow or make the final and be destroyed by City?

Tough one..

Man Utd to be gubbed tomorrow or make the final and be destroyed by City?

Tough one..

I genuinely believe City will destroy them in the final.

letsalllaughathobos

Regardless of who city meet in final they will win by a barrowload, really looking forward to City v Chelsea in a few weeks that will be the marker there and I think whoever wins that will go on and stroll the league,

Maroon Sailor

Regardless of who city meet in final they will win by a barrowload, really looking forward to City v Chelsea in a few weeks that will be the marker there and I think whoever wins that will go on and stroll the league,

Wouldn't write off Arsenal just yet

Maroon Sailor

City are just strolling every single game.

It's all this home grown talent that is making the difference.

letsalllaughathobos

Wouldn't write off Arsenal just yet

It's all opinions I suppose but I personally feel that chelsea and city have to much depth in there squad and arsenal are too lightweight,

Just my opinion though

Jambof3tornado

It's all opinions I suppose but I personally feel that chelsea and city have to much depth in there squad and arsenal are too lightweight,

Just my opinion though

Arsenal arent nasty enough.

Mon 3rd Feb.

Bursd birthday.

:sob:

Good thing I've got a spare ticket for the game if anyone is interested? Have 4 season tickets, only 3 of us going if anyone wants to come down?

letsalllaughathobos

Good thing I've got a spare ticket for the game if anyone is interested? Have 4 season tickets, only 3 of us going if anyone wants to come down?

I have tickets for this one too, it's a great day down there if anyone who has not been before should snap this off you.

The etihad is emmense,

I will also be at the City v Barca game too, can't wait will be a real test for city,

Arsenal arent nasty enough.

If they can keep Flamini fit and on form, he does the dirty work for them.

Excellent player.

I have tickets for this one too, it's a great day down there if anyone who has not been before should snap this off you.

The etihad is emmense,

I will also be at the City v Barca game too, can't wait will be a real test for city,

Yeah I managed to get a Barca ticket too. The drive down isn't great but I agree, a fantastic day out! Cracking stadium, the pre match entertainment with City Square and all the bars etc is something other clubs certainly need to look into as a means of income as fans are willing to pay ?4.20 a pint and enjoy the live music etc before the game.

letsalllaughathobos

Yeah we drive too, the first time I went I was surprised at how much there was to do before the game, it's like night and day compared with the spfl,

The first time we got 3 cheese burgers and juice it came to 40 quid so any time now we just go to the big asda over the road,

Archived