Little Jacob - Legend

Eckauskas

Why is he the best character in GTA? Allow me to elaborate.

Upon picking Jacob up and going to play pool I decided to stick the pedal to the metal and go a bit, at which point Jacob says:

"Oh we be going real fast man".

Then about 4 seconds later I front end a Gruppe Sechs securicor van and the car goes flying in to a spin and catches on fire.

"RAS THE CAR BE ON FIRE AN' TING".

Need I say more. Also the car in question was a sultan RS and yes it is the daddy of all cars on the game.

Ivan Drago

i;ve only played it briefly but my partner of choice when i go out boozing is Roman.

only time i tried to go for a pint with Jacob i got arrested before i made it to the pub :sad:

heartgarfunkel
I can't understand a fecking word he says!

:D

Likewise, even when I've got subtitles on! This game is ruining my life:confused:;)

Likewise, even when I've got subtitles on! This game is ruining my life:confused:;)

Sounds like none of you have one.;):P

heartgarfunkel
Sounds like none of you have one.;):P

lol, fair point but it's such a good game.

jack D and coke
I can't understand a fecking word he says!

:D

Thank feck its no just me ha ha! I find i have to really turn the sound up when anyone's talking, if i'm driving and the phone goes its the same. I've probably missed half the story cos i cant hear what they're saying half the time.

Thank feck its no just me ha ha! I find i have to really turn the sound up when anyone's talking, if i'm driving and the phone goes its the same. I've probably missed half the story cos i cant hear what they're saying half the time.

Turn on the subtitles!

tommythejambo
its either little jacob or brucie whos the best character

Definately. Brucies up there with all of his 'Genetically different' patter.

HMFCjamieHMFC
Definately. Brucies up there with all of his 'Genetically different' patter.

"Let's put some bitches to the sword"

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Sorry to go off topic, guys but I'm having a major problem with GTA on the 360 right now.

I had just finished playing Darts with Roman and when I got into the car, I reversed into a Police Car, which of course started a chase against me. I was just about to lose my Wanted Level when the game froze. I switched it off and cleaned the disc with a cloth, I put it back i and it said the disc was unreadable and I needed to clean it.

Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you get the game working again?

Thanks in Advance

dutch_jambo
Sorry to go off topic, guys but I'm having a major problem with GTA on the 360 right now.

I had just finished playing Darts with Roman and when I got into the car, I reversed into a Police Car, which of course started a chase against me. I was just about to lose my Wanted Level when the game froze. I switched it off and cleaned the disc with a cloth, I put it back i and it said the disc was unreadable and I needed to clean it.

Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you get the game working again?

Thanks in Advance

bought at blockbusters by chance ? i've got 2 copies and they are fecked grrr and now my second x-box is knackered as well *sigh* i think the gods don't want me to have a xbox :(

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
bought at blockbusters by chance ? i've got 2 copies and they are fecked grrr and now my second x-box is knackered as well *sigh* i think the gods don't want me to have a xbox :(

No, Tesco. Happened to a couple of people I know, just need to know if there is a way round it.

No, Tesco. Happened to a couple of people I know, just need to know if there is a way round it.

I buggered my disc when I first got it by knocking my x-box over when the disc was inside, burnt a circle all the way around it.

Took it to Game and they repaired it for me, could be an option for you?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
I buggered my disc when I first got it by knocking my x-box over when the disc was inside, burnt a circle all the way around it.

Took it to Game and they repaired it for me, could be an option for you?

Yeah, thanks mate. I might give that a try and see how I get on. Will it matter that I didn't buy it from there?

Yeah, thanks mate. I might give that a try and see how I get on. Will it matter that I didn't buy it from there?

Wouldn't think so. They'll charge you a couple of quid, but should be worth it.

Archived