Chick Dung has finally flipped his lid

billco98

Just heard Chick 'Hun' Dung say on BBC Scotland that if the Huns win the Cup on Wednesday Night that would make Wattie elligible to take over from Fergie at Man Utd.

'No very likely though - he's got his wee twin grandsons to entertain, says Chick.

You could not make it up.

CF11JamTart

The man is a bell-end of the highest order. I really resent that my license fee contributes to his salary.

Furthermore, his "couthy" cliche-filled weekly article on the BBC website is a complete embarassment to Scottish sport. People who don't live in Scotland are in danger of getting the impression that he is a representation of public opinion.

He tries to cut through the crap and be the voice of reason, but god forbid he ever criticise the OF. After all, he knows what side his bread is buttered on.

Winnalot journalism indeed, as Graham Speirs put it.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Can just imagine Man Utd playing a defensive 4-5-1 at home to Sporting Lisbon in the Champions League. :):):):):)

CF11JamTart

His time at Everton wasn't an overwhelming success.

Still, I am grateful for small mercies. Dung has stopped referring to him as Great Uncle Wattie (I hope.)

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

5 mins into game ......

Wattie hooks Ronaldo for Kirk Mongfoot, after he dares to do a step over and cross the half way line .......... :rolleyes:

Tevez tries to join in the attack so is immediately replaced with Christian Dailly .... :P

I can just imagine the glorious midfield of Thomson and Fergushun taking over from the dross there at Utd ;)

Can just imagine Man Utd playing a defensive 4-5-1 at home to Sporting Lisbon in the Champions League. :):):):):)

4 -5 -1 is an alright formation to play when your two wide men supporting the striker are Ronaldo or Giggs or Tevez or Rooney or Nani etc, but not if it's Whittaker or Buffel or McCulloch etc. Smith was crap at Everton and it's because most of the teams up here are gash that the Huns might win four trophies. It would be a sad day for football if their negative crap won all four.

Archived